We Hear Crickets Tonight After the Harris Interview

Oh yes she is. Search "he's a brainless twat. No way he's going to be elected"

You said the same thing about Obama when he ran against McCain

"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT". That's why you lost. Remember that. It was a very dumb thing to say.
This election is looking good for Trump. Nothing but good news today and the brainless twat Harris has no ideas. I didn't say that about Obama, you're lying.

"Bidenonics is working."

-Kamala Harris.

:rofl:
It is. One example is this soft landing from the fix on inflation. It was supposed to be painful and raise unemployment but god damn Biden just keeps on adding jobs.

Yes, wages have been increasing faster than inflation in the United States, particularly since the pandemic:

• Wage growth vs inflation
    In August 2024, wages grew by 4.6% while inflation was 2.5%, and inflation has not exceeded wage growth since January 2023.

• Wage growth since the pandemic
    Since the start of the pandemic, average hourly earnings have increased 22.3%, while the Consumer Price Index has increased 20.8%.

• Did you know before the pandemic Trump lost 400,000 manufacturing jobs?

What about Trump? He was asked that question and got it wrong!

I highly doubt that either one of them have been asked that direct question as they're both trustees in central economic planning by a central bank.

As are the minions who generally ask the questions on the idiot box.

Last edited:
This election is looking good for Trump. Nothing but good news today and the brainless twat Harris has no ideas. I didn't say that about Obama, you're lying.
You guys never admit what you said. Today, none of you admit liking Bush. You all voted for Obama the first time. And you all LOVED Bill Clinton. You're all liars is what it is.

It is. One example is this soft landing from the fix on inflation. It was supposed to be painful and raise unemployment but god damn Biden just keeps on adding jobs.

Yes, wages have been increasing faster than inflation in the United States, particularly since the pandemic:

• Wage growth vs inflation
    In August 2024, wages grew by 4.6% while inflation was 2.5%, and inflation has not exceeded wage growth since January 2023.

• Wage growth since the pandemic
    Since the start of the pandemic, average hourly earnings have increased 22.3%, while the Consumer Price Index has increased 20.8%.

• Did you know before the pandemic Trump lost 400,000 manufacturing jobs?
"Hey, my wife is doing great after I beat her. The left eye is almost healed!"

You guys never admit what you said. Today, none of you admit liking Bush. You all voted for Obama the first time. And you all LOVED Bill Clinton. You're all liars is what it is.
It was funny when all the lib media showered praise on McCain and Bush when they died. They could never say enough bad things about those two guys--until Trump came along!

I highly doubt that either one of them have been asked that direct question.
You're right. Trump wasn't asked. He got up and wanted to spout off so he decided to explain inflation with props. And that's not inflation! So he got it wrong.

He got a question he wasn't even asked WRONG. LOL.

1727323774437.png

I heard it was the last guy who beat her.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Wow, you just parrot right wing talking points don’t you. I heard what you just said almost verbatim on Fox earlier today. Only thing is what you claim she said on Mahers show doesnt really matter as she literally asked her questions about her policies. Thats the reality. Who cares if she said Harris shouldn’t be questioned?? She questioned her!
Amusing coming from one who constantly parrots left wing talking points. She went to a friendly network got a friendly interview from a media supporter and was not seriously challenged on anything. This was no different than Trump going on FOX and doing an interview with Laura Ingraham neither is a serious interview I'm honest enough to admit this you are not which makes you irrelevant and not worth my time.

You are all liars Vilmer. You HATED Bill Clinton and defended Bush for 8 years.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

You're right. Trump wasn't asked. He got up and wanted to spout off so he decided to explain inflation with props. And that's not inflation! So he got it wrong.

He got a question he wasn't even asked WRONG. LOL.

Nobody in the mainstream is going to ask either one of them that direct question in front of any audience.

To do so would expose them both as purveyors of inflation, assuming they even answered the question competently and honestly, which neither would, and undermine the illusion of choice that they all have worked so hard to establish.

Last edited:
You are all liars Vilmer. You HATED Bill Clinton and defended Bush for 8 years.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”
Trump is a straight shooter. MAGA

Amusing coming from one who constantly parrots left wing talking points. She went to a friendly network got a friendly interview from a media supporter and was not seriously challenged on anything. This was no different than Trump going on FOX and doing an interview with Laura Ingraham neither is a serious interview I'm honest enough to admit this you are not which makes you irrelevant and not worth my time.

Do you want to hear what her policies are or catch her with gocha questions? Trump fucks up softball questions. What is your plan for healthcare? Drill baby drill? He can't even answer a simple question. He has "the concepts of a plan"?

Or when asked if he'd release the Epstein Files. All he has to say is YES. Not this

Yes or no. Would you declassify the 9-11 files? Yup. JFK files? Yes. Would you release the Epstein file? Well, maybe not that one. That one less so. You don't want to affect people's life with that "phony stuff" that's in there.

What phony stuff?

Forum List

Back