We Hear Crickets Tonight After the Harris Interview

I have neither the time nor the inclination to actually watch a tedious, manufactured charade like that but allow me to extrapolate. It was taped and heavily edited. All the cackling, drooling and 1000-yard awkward stares were left on the cutting room floor. The drunken, incoherent word salads were masked.

From the days of the stuttering fuck getting trotted out to a camera and not conspicuously shitting its pants, the bar still resides on the ground. I'm sure the politburo will continue to heap praise on their 78 IQ slut while their collective sphincters require 48 hours to return to normal.

Did I miss anything?

Just more of this is all it was...
biden 5year old.png

Harris did an interview this evening with Stephanie Ruhle. Funny how the usual suspects aren't running their mouths.

She claims tariffs are a tax, what the hell does she think higher taxes on business will be, they just pass those taxes through to the consumer with higher prices. Talk about not thinking things through. LMAO

She claims tariffs are a tax, what the hell does she think higher taxes on business will be, they just pass those taxes through to the consumer with higher prices. Talk about not thinking things through. LMAO

I believe she has put more thought into her plan than Trump. Trump has been president. He failed. Raising corporate taxes 3-4 percent is not going to hurt them.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to actually watch a tedious, manufactured charade like that but allow me to extrapolate. It was taped and heavily edited. All the cackling, drooling and 1000-yard awkward stares were left on the cutting room floor. The drunken, incoherent word salads were masked.

From the days of the stuttering fuck getting trotted out to a camera and not conspicuously shitting its pants, the bar still resides on the ground. I'm sure the politburo will continue to heap praise on their 78 IQ slut while their collective sphincters require 48 hours to return to normal.

Did I miss anything?

Just more of this is all it was...
View attachment 1018015
Bullshit. But that's what your white racist ass wnts to believe. Meanwhie Trump is making no sense and you swear he's got the goods.

Harris did an interview this evening with Stephanie Ruhle. Funny how the usual suspects aren't running their mouths.

Better things to do, better things to watch than a career parasite of the government paycheck=taxpayers tit. Another slimy slug Leftist scum who never created a drop of wealth in her life.

Harris did an interview this evening with Stephanie Ruhle. Funny how the usual suspects
Gibberish from start to finish .
More sanctimonious twaddle than bearable .
You would have to be low IQ to think that was a potential future leader gabbling .

Within the first 43 seconds she talked about "dreams, aspirations, spirit, character". PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS when they CAN'T AFFORD EGGS AND MILK

In fact, it's offensive. It's insulting.

Folks, everyone who actually works knows a phony. And she is a phony through and through.

I am in charge of very little. But imagine we have a concert coming and I start with this BS, if Lamaka did my job:

"Students, I know many of you have dreams and aspirations of being performers. Performing is what you want to do, what you aspire to. Performing is when you..."

Kid: "Are you going to teach us any songs???"

Or apply this to any job, any job at all. Plumber comes in to fix your toilet and waxes on and on about pipes and sewers. "Hey, you gonna fix my can or what?"

Americans hate this. Hate it.

It was a good inteview and she is a far better option than the fat orange blob you want to run this nation who has already failed once.
Failed? The very definition of failure even according to Joe Biden's staff is Harris's vice presidency.

Within the first 43 seconds she talked about "dreams, aspirations, spirit, character". PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS when they CAN'T AFFORD EGGS AND MILK

In fact, it's offensive. It's insulting.
She's definitely losing ground. That is exactly why. She refuses to address the issues that face people everyday. Most likely because she doesn't know how to. I will give her credit for mentioning food prices... Trump's staff is dropping the ball on that one too. It should be mentioned once a day every day and every time he gets behind the podium.

She's definitely losing ground. That is exactly why because she refuses to address the issues that face people everyday. Most likely because she doesn't know how to.

She yammers on about "dreams and aspirations" but most Americans really hate empty suits full of nothing.

Of which she is the poster child.

You are all liars Vilmer. You HATED Bill Clinton and defended Bush for 8 years.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”
tldr

No one else read your post either. What a total imbecile. :auiqs.jpg:

I heard it was the last guy who beat her.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
More lulz. You're posting something from a dipshit comedian. Use your own brain--if it's developed enough.

It was a good inteview and she is a far better option than the fat orange blob you want to run this nation who has already failed once.
you can tell you are easily swayed....you always said trump.....now its the "fat orange blob"...grow up im2....

Here's what I want. I want people who aren't fortunate enough to go to college to still be able to buy a home and raise a family. Or buy a home and save for retirement. Or both. The American middle class was GREATER when blue collar workers could live the American dream.

Trump lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs BEFORE COVID

Enough of the tax cuts for corporations and rich people. I can't believe Republicans are still trying to pass MORE tax breaks to them. ENOUGH! We're broke!!

Taxes for us will not go up. Under Harris' plan people making under $400K a year, taxes will go down.

Raise corporate taxes and taxes on billionaires. Teachers and fire fighters are paying higher tax rate than billionaires.

Good CEO's understand we all do better with a stronger middle class. They won't be as rich but the country will be better off.

An economy where everyone has the ability to grow wealth.

Great interview Kamala!
bobo we have heard all this shit before....

Forum List

Back