We Hear Crickets Tonight After the Harris Interview

Here's what I want. I want people who aren't fortunate enough to go to college to still be able to buy a home and raise a family. Or buy a home and save for retirement. Or both. The American middle class was GREATER when blue collar workers could live the American dream.

Trump lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs BEFORE COVID

Enough of the tax cuts for corporations and rich people. I can't believe Republicans are still trying to pass MORE tax breaks to them. ENOUGH! We're broke!!

Taxes for us will not go up. Under Harris' plan people making under $400K a year, taxes will go down.

Raise corporate taxes and taxes on billionaires. Teachers and fire fighters are paying higher tax rate than billionaires.

Good CEO's understand we all do better with a stronger middle class. They won't be as rich but the country will be better off.

An economy where everyone has the ability to grow wealth.

Great interview Kamala!
Taxes for people making $400, a year will go down.

Every enemy democrat says that. Fuckwad Joe Biden said it too. So why in the past 4 years didn't it happen?

In the words of Tampon Tim Walz, " you don't want 4 more years of this".

lol...so what?.....6 months ago she was talked about like she was useless...now she is your savior....put the kool aide down bobo and start drinking a few beers....
I didn't know who the fuck Bill Clinton or Barrack were either

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

My take on the interview: She continues to play a role as a competitor against Biden and the policy disasters over the last nearly four years, gaslighting Americans on the illegal immigration insurgency and doing nothing to influence 'her plans' over the previous four years. As she continues to separate herself from Biden, he simultaneously speaks about the authority delegated to Kamala.

The other item of note is that she doesn't answer the questions with HOW, just WHAT, and often goes into her rip-cord statements about being raised in a middle-class family (which she wasn't). She's been a part of the economic disasters for the last 3 1/2 years; she's trying to separate herself from that, and she has a plan to 'fix it.' It's her word-salad responses to the question, and she is going for all style and no substance.

lol...so what?.....6 months ago she was talked about like she was useless...now she is your savior....put the kool aide down bobo and start drinking a few beers....
Well as Rhule said something about "Harris is running against Trump, she doesn't have to be perfect." lol

My take on the interview: She continues to play a role as a competitor against Biden and the policy disasters over the last nearly four years, gaslighting Americans on the illegal immigration insurgency and doing nothing to influence 'her plans' over the previous four years. As she continues to separate herself from Biden, he simultaneously speaks about the authority delegated to Kamala.

The other item of note is that she doesn't answer the questions with HOW, just WHAT, and often goes into her rip-cord statements about being raised in a middle-class family (which she wasn't). She's been a part of the economic disasters for the last 3 1/2 years; she's trying to separate herself from that, and she has a plan to 'fix it.' It's her word-salad responses to the question, and she is going for all style and no substance.

The border is a problem but it's been a problem since Reagan. When he turned a blind eye to illegal employers. Before Reagan, migrants came, picked fruit and then left. Because that was all we were hiring for. But illegal employers started hiring illegal immigrants when Reagan signaled he wouldn't go after them.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Why did Bush stop? And notice Trump never brings up illegal employers? Because he is one stupid!

Trump has been a part of the problem ever since his daddy gave him all that money. Tax cheat, fraud, not paying contractors, using charity as a slush fund, going bankrupt, being an illegal employer. Trump says this makes him smart. When he's found guilty in court, Republicans cry "they all do it".

Trump doesn't answer HOW. When asked for details on his healthcare plan he says he has "a concept of a plan". Give me a break.

You've been duped.

I didn't know who the fuck Bill Clinton or Barrack were either

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
you are wearing that trump statement out bobo....

you are wearing that trump statement out bobo....

It sheds light on why people (you) don't like Clinton, Gore, Obama or Biden. Now Kamala. You're jealous.

Here's another quote from Clinton. Since 1989, Republican presidents have only added 1 million jobs. Democrats added 50 million. And I heard yesterday before Covid hit Trump lost 400,000 manufacturing jobs. That's not good.

And she got mentored for 4 years by Biden on how to run a government.

Trump's really good at running for president but not being president.

Yeah! Doubling the cost of everything and getting Iran and Putin to the brink of WWIII -- what an accomplishment!

But no mean tweets, right?

It sheds light on why people (you) don't like Clinton, Gore, Obama or Biden. Now Kamala. You're jealous.

Here's another quote from Clinton. Since 1989, Republican presidents have only added 1 million jobs. Democrats added 50 million. And I heard yesterday before Covid hit Trump lost 400,000 manufacturing jobs. That's not good.
lol....i voted for clinton twice....and i couldnt stand his wife even back then.....i lived under harris as AG in California....i know how she is, you only think you do....so what am i jealous of bobo?....

Yeah! Doubling the cost of everything and getting Iran and Putin to the brink of WWIII -- what an accomplishment!

But no mean tweets, right?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

I believe Iran is mad because Trump killed that general when he visited Iraq.

lol....i voted for clinton twice....and i couldnt stand his wife even back then.....i lived under harris as AG in California....i know how she is, you only think you do....so what am i jealous of bobo?....
What a load of shit. I don't even know who my AG is in MI. And you knew her back then?

She must have been an up and coming Democratic star and you listened to Republicans about her. Like Whitmer. Do you like Whitmer?

You voted for Clinton because Bush 1 raised your taxes. And I bet you voted for Bush didn't you.

Reagan was the beginning of the end and you love him right?

Forum List

Back