We Hear Crickets Tonight After the Harris Interview

No I described the OPPOSITE of what you posted. We never really know who will be good or bad. And even then, Bill Clinton didn't govern much differently than HW, but he got better results.

You think quality and civil discoruse is lessening. I don't think we can know this for decades.
you have your opinion i have mine...and mine says we have some of the most inept incompetent people running the show then we have ever had.....its party over country.....tit for tat...between them...

I believe she has put more thought into her plan than Trump. Trump has been president. He failed. Raising corporate taxes 3-4 percent is not going to hurt them.

Yeah, the president of Goldman Sachs said her plan was a whopping 0.2% better than Trump's. And considering how badly this regime has executed their plans, that doesn't look good for us. Also kneepads is looking to raise the cooperate tax rate by at least 7%, what's that going to do to inflation? How's that going to effect minorities and especially the working poor? Trying to spend our way to prosperity has never and will never work. We're already spending more to service out debt than we are on national defense and you commies want to keep spending and borrowing. Exactly how is that sustainable?

I'm not sure I agree with that. In 32 most though FDR was a crippled play boy, and not much else. Reagan? Nixon treated him like an idiot.

Trump may turn out to be great or America's biggest failure since Hoover, whom Trump emulates economically. Harris? Well she's reassembled Team Obama and she's running a campaign on the fly, yet pretty much tied with Trump. And it appears the winner will be the won (-: who can turn out the most voters who tend not to vote. I think Trump has the edge ..... but there's Dobbs.

Sorry but it's Kamala, Oprah and Taylor Swift who will be turning out the vote. Not Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan and Donald.

You saw the biggest spike in voter registrations was the day after Biden dropped out.

Ya burned.

Sorry but it's Kamala, Oprah and Taylor Swift who will be turning out the vote. Not Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan and Donald.

You saw the biggest spike in voter registrations was the day after Biden dropped out.

Ya burned.
Trump has a power, like no other pol I know of, for turning out people who normally don't vote. But there's a reason he's scared shitless of women who don't cower in the presence of mini-me

Trump has a power, like no other pol I know of, for turning out people who normally don't vote. But there's a reason he's scared shitless of women who don't cower in the presence of mini-me
All those Trump supporters who are responsible for Bush winning because they didn't show up for Gore or Kerry are also responsible for Trump.

I watched it, and I will stand by what I have been saying. This woman is an empty suit, she did nothing but use filler words to get through this.

When she once again talked about going after companies, corporations who she claims are engaged in 'price gouging', it's absolute bullshit, and just a way to deflect from the REAL cause of inflation. It was her and Biden flooding the country with cash that has caused prices to inflate drastically, so is she going to go after herself?!!

All those Trump supporters who are responsible for Bush winning because they didn't show up for Gore or Kerry are also responsible for Trump.
I'll be glad to be responsible for Trump to bring prosperity and security to the United States. Not this glad-handed bumbling current Administration.

Doneold must've watched it. He posted that Stephanie Ruhle is a Bimbo, on some stupid site. She replied with the best five word quote that I've heard lately:

"I thought he liked Bimbos."

Forum List

Back