We must support Israel !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
There must be a Jewish homeland and the Biden admin must continue to aid it .
I support Israel

I also support a Palestinian nation in the West Bank and Gaza !

There is only a few Jewish clusters left in the world outside of Israel

55 pct of Israel's water comes from the west bank
I don't think they'll give it up.

Some farmers from here have gone over there to help them grow potatoes under pivot irrigation

I support Israel

The cruel Egyptian taskmasters and midwives of Biblical times, and Pharaoh's destroying angels who came by night on the Passover, who in their devilish lusts were deceived by the blood of the lamb stricken on the doorposts, with their surprise inspection of homes for kashrut, and routine mayhem of doctoring innocent children, need to be done away with, and denied part in any religion espoused by Jews today.

I resent those red light districts where business-oriented Jews congregate and a bad lot of them entrench themselves in control of government.

I support Israel

How is a Palestinian state possible when elite Jews have made it clear they will not support any democratic state between the River and the sea?

Two-state solution - Wikipedia

"in March 2015, Netanyahu declared that a Palestinian state would not be established during his administration,[33] while he also stated that he disapproved the one-state solution for the ongoing conflict between two people.["

I support Israel

Obama promised Israel another 50 billion over ten years.

I support Israel

How is a Palestinian state possible when elite Jews have made it clear they will not support any democratic state between the River and the sea?

Two-state solution - Wikipedia

"in March 2015, Netanyahu declared that a Palestinian state would not be established during his administration,[33] while he also stated that he disapproved the one-state solution for the ongoing conflict between two people.["

There's no room for a two state solution anymore.. The Israelis have built on all the high ground.. A Palestinian state would just be a bunch of small disconnected Bantustans.

There is only one solution - Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank area and Gaza Strip with some sort of cultural and local autonomy for the Arabs. Sooner or later this scenario will be realized.

There is only one solution - Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank area and Gaza Strip with some sort of cultural and local autonomy for the Arabs. Sooner or later this scenario will be realized.
The large Jewish settlements will be part of Israel

The Israelis have already taken control of the gas and oil off of Gaza.

Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank area and Gaza Strip with some sort of cultural and local autonomy for the Arabs.
Just like the Israeli/Jewish Fed cops and the local/state Mooslim cops in the United States.

It doesn't work very well in the United States. Why do you think it will work in Israel?

Okay. So what? They are just realizing what I wrote above.

They also have the Golan Heights and Shaaba Farms.

Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank area and Gaza Strip with some sort of cultural and local autonomy for the Arabs.
Just like the Israeli/Jewish Fed cops and the local/state Mooslim cops in the United States.

It doesn't work very well in the United States. Why do you think it will work in Israel?
I dont know what you exactly mean saying about Jewish and Muslim cops in the US. About Israel, I think that the Arabs will have to abide with Israeli rules. Too liberal policy is not a good solution.

The large Jewish settlements will be part of Israel

They lived all over the Arab world and prospered.. Many arrived in Brazil via Amsterdam after they were forced out of Spain and Portugal. There were also large Jewish communities in Damascus, Aleppo, Alexandria and Tripoli some as late as 1973. Jews still live in Bahrain.

They also have the Golan Heights and Shaaba Farms.
Yes, they do. And they will keep them.

1618089745086.png

You sound just like south african Prime Minister B. J. Voster praising the "independence" of Transkei. the main bantustan for Bantus of the Xhosa ethnicity (Mandela's ethnicity):

"Transkei's indepependence represents the right of every
people to have full control over its own affairs."

"I wish Transkei and its leaders God's richest blessings on the road ahead."

John_Vorster.jpg

B. J. Vorster

Let me take that back.

You don't sound exactly like Vorster.

Transkei, the puppet state created by apartheid leaders, at least enjoyed formal, nominal "independence" while you only talk about "some sort of cultural and local autonomy for the arabs."

You just managed to sound even more supremacist than the white leaders of South Africa... no small feat by any means.

Forum List

Back