We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

trump's attempts to incite violence among his followers is going to increase. And the justice system needs to stop him before he causes someone to get hurt or worse.
Trump is a violent piece of shit!

/—-/ Fat chance.
I was just thinking what I'd do if I heard an intruder trying to break into my house. I'd call 911 and let them know something was going on and do whatever they told me to do. I don't think I'd confront them. That's a job for the police. Besides I don't own any weapons besides the crossbow I keep under my bed. If they entered the bedroom before the police arrived I'd be forced to use that.

Last edited:
/—-/ Who is going to check her house to see if they are responsible?
The most important thing about Harris 's gun is that it was purchased legally, is registered , is stowed away in a secure place in.her home and she's a good marksman. She bought the gun for self-defense years ago. Being a prosecutor she has made some nasty criminal enemies. Fortunately she hasn't been forced to use it yet. Now there are people protecting her and her family so she probably never will be in that situation. That sounds very responsible to me. Are you that conscientious about your guns of you have any ?

The most important thing about Harris 's gun is that it was purchased legally, is registered , is stowed away in a secure place in.her home and she's a good marksman. She bought the gun for self-defense years ago. Being a prosecutor she has made some nasty criminal enemies. Fortunately she hasn't been forced to use it yet. Now there are people protecting her and her family so she probably never will be in that situation. That sounds very responsible to me. Are you that conscientious about your guns of you have any ?
you are soooooo naive. lolol

/——/ Elitist can have guns- no questions asked. It’s the rest of us that are threatened with confiscation.

1726951267686.png

At. all. costs. Got that. That's your violent rhetoric.

/——/ Elitist can have guns- no questions asked. It’s the rest of us that are threatened with confiscation.
What legislation or proposed legislation , other than the Tory Act in 1776 are you referring to ? I doubt something similar could be used today even with as outlandish as trump and his followers have been. Unlike trump's positions. Force has never been used by the left. , just legal legislation. I don't know if any such bill other than the logical ones that restrict the use of guns by criminals , the mentally ill and the move to keep AR-15 type weapons out of the hands of youth. That's simply being responsible.

Forum List

Back