We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

What legislation or proposed legislation , other than the Tory Act in 1776 are you referring to ? I doubt something similar could be used today even with as outlandish as trump and his followers have been. Unlike trump's positions. Force has never been used by the left. , just legal legislation. I don't know if any such bill other than the logical ones that restrict the use of guns by criminals , the mentally ill and the move to keep AR-15 type weapons out of the hands of youth. That's simply being responsible.
/—-/ It not just the laws, it who enforces them.

stann...you're a liar or you're stupid. I hope you're just stupid. The dems are liars. We know they're liars. they know they're liars. They know we know they're liars.
Democrats cook up a lie or two every day and try to see if it flies.

It gets old AF, it really does. Especially when there's 4 shills here parroting the one lie and 4 more parroting the other.

Democrats cook up a lie or two every day and try to see if it flies.

It gets old AF, it really does. Especially when there's 4 shills here parroting the one lie and 4 more parroting the other.
Do you people actually ignore all the BS that comes out of Trump's mouth every time he talks or are you just being silent about it hoping people don't notice. They notice ! It's over !

Do you people actually ignore all the BS that comes out of Trump's mouth every time he talks or are you just being silent about it hoping people don't notice. They notice ! It's over !
With Trump vs. Douchebags like you:
It's fish-story-telling uncle vs. toddlers that broke the car and are lying about it, ok?
And there's oil all over their hands and an oily hammer with little handprints on it sitting in plain view. :rolleyes-41:
And a hole in the oil pan.

Last edited:
It's fish-story-telling uncle vs. toddlers that broke the car and are lying about it, ok?
And there's oil all over their hands and an oily hammer sitting in plain view. :rolleyes-41:
It's not all bad trump gave me the biggest laugh yet when he talked about Haitians eating people's cats and dogs. He thought he could trust Vance but it looks like Vance made a fool of both of them with that lie. He actually thought it would help them somehow. Lies only hurt people. Something trump never understood.

It's not all bad trump gave me the biggest laugh yet when he talked about Haitians eating people's cats and dogs. He thought he could trust Vance but it looks like Vance made a fool of both of them with that lie. He actually thought it would help them somehow. Lies only hurt people. Something trump never understood.
Something Democrats never understand. Someday you might get it, little Padawan. :itsok:

And there's oil all over their hands and an oily hammer with little handprints on it sitting in plain view. :rolleyes-41:
And a hole in the oil pan.
Please note : 55 lies were told during the debate. Trump told 44 lies. , Kamala told 11. My math tells me that trump is 4 times a bigger liar than Kamala is. Not even close.

trump's attempts to incite violence among his followers is going to increase. And the justice system needs to stop him before he causes someone to get hurt or worse.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

I find it humorous that you think any law enforcement (even if they supported your riotous bullshit, which they don't) and leftist

shitlords stand a chance against millions of armed and thoroughly pissed off Americans.

When the law-abiding lose faith in the law, you're fucked. You're done like a shoeleather steak.

I hate to say it, but it's looking possible things may go that way.

If the consent of the governed in America is no longer given, there will be none of that until things are righted.

I bet you've never heard of that "government by the consent of the governed" before, huh, fascist?

quote-for-in-reason-all-government-without-the-consent-of-the-governed-is-the-very-definition-jonathan-swift-28-85-61.jpg

Every Thomas Jefferson quote ever.

quote-man-is-not-made-for-the-state-but-the-state-for-man-and-it-derives-its-just-powers-only-thomas-jefferson-113-66-97.jpg

If the powers are unjust, it's a whole new ballgame, baby.
This was pretty good. :funnyface:

trump's attempts to incite violence among his followers is going to increase. And the justice system needs to stop him before he causes someone to get hurt or worse.
I don’t think they will. There will be a lot of wives of these rubes who hide the car keys, throw away the ammunition, cut them off before they let their boys run off and create a lot of mischief.

Additionally, the next side (whomever it is) who tries anything on a joint session of Congress will be sorry.

Something Democrats never understand. Someday you might get it, little Padawan. :itsok:
I am not little in any way and I'm far older and wiser than you can even begin to imagine. I really don't play these silly political games people play nowadays. I know the difference between right and wrong and there is nothing right about trump. Liar , cheat. , fraud , rapist , convicted felon and traitor. The man that's coming up with more schemes that do nothing for America but put it in greater jeopardy and make US weaker. No concept of what makes America strong or what is good for America. There is no future with trump.

I am not little in any way and I'm far older and wiser than you can even begin to imagine. I really don't play these silly political games people play nowadays. I know the difference between right and wrong and there is nothing right about trump. Liar , cheat. , fraud , rapist , convicted felon and traitor. The man that's coming up with more schemes that do nothing for America but put it in greater jeopardy and make US weaker. No concept of what makes America strong or what is good for America. There is no future with trump.
What's the 8th commandment, brah?

Forum List

Back