Weight Training

I used to go to the gym sometimes 3 times a day. Then I got spinal stenosis. I can no longer lift free weights which was my chosen work out. I can only use machines.
3 times a day seems excessive for weight training. I have better success a few times a week. Maybe walking or other exercises every day though.

Energy drink delivery driver?
Why is your penis so tiny? I might not have seen it, but men that like to be humiliated generally have really tiny genitals. Why do you like to be humiliated? It's a sickness, you know. There isn't help for you. There's some treatment but no cure.

Here is the way it goes, each and every time. You suck up looking for punishment until a mod catches you and puts and end to your playing for a while. But you always come back. You must like it.

3 times a day seems excessive for weight training. I have better success a few times a week. Maybe walking or other exercises every day though. I was working 7 days a week, sometimes 16 hours a day. I went to the gym very early, at lunch and whenever I decided to end for the day. It helped me deal with all the people I had to be nice to throughout the day.

Do you have a real question? You need to consider why you're so defensive.
The question is, why do you want me to humiliate you? You suck up time after time, knowing I am just going to bash you. Why? An intelligent person would not do that. Only a pervert would. Is this your admission that you are a pervert?

No means no. Not interested in your kinky fetish. Let it go.
But you keep coming back for more, over and over again. For months, if not years. And, you keep looking for punishment until a mod stops you. You can't stop on your own. Watch, you will be back for more,

No means no. Address the thread topic or go eat some Jell-O.
No means no. Address the thread topic or go eat some Jell-O.
You exceeded the topic awhile ago. It's because you're a pervert isn't it? You have this scat fetish, and yes it has made you money on the internet. But you still feel you must be punished for the perversion. You know Elektra found you too. Just like I did. Do you suck up after her too? Anyone can find you and your pictures.

You exceeded the topic awhile ago. It's because you're a pervert isn't it? You have this scat fetish, and yes it has made you money on the internet. But you still feel you must be punished for the perversion. You know Elektra found you too. Just like I did. Do you suck up after her too? Anyone can find you and your pictures.
Please stahp.

Forum List

Back