Weinergate

The telling clue is his "nothing to see here, move along folks - Officer Barbrady act".

At first this was a hack, and now it's a "prank".

He's an elected representative in the Federal Government. Hacking his accounts is not a "prank".

This just doesn't seem like the work of a Hacker. Hacking a U.S. Congressman's Twitter account is a pretty serious crime. And why this girl in Washington? This looks more like the work of a weird little pervert. And that weird little pervert is...Anthony Weiner.

This just doesn't seem like the work of a Hacker. Hacking a U.S. Congressman's Twitter account is a pretty serious crime. And why this girl in Washington? This looks more like the work of a weird little pervert. And that weird little pervert is...Anthony Weiner.

He's just the Wurst Little Pervert EVAH.

So we're supposed to believe a Hacker goes through all that trouble to hack a Congressman's Twitter account just to send a picture of a penis to some girl in Washington? Yea that story makes very little sense. Weiner is claiming he doesn't know this girl and she's claiming she doesn't know him. But i think there has to be more to this story. The "Hacker" story just doesn't add up.

So Weiner sending a picture of his junk on a public website does add up?

Yes. You never really know these people. You may think you do,but you really don't. I seriously doubt a Hacker went through all the trouble to hack a U.S. Congressman's Twitter account just to send a photo of a penis to some girl in Washington. I'm sure we'll eventually find out Weiner knows this girl. There is more to this story. Bet on that.

LOL, what would a hacker do? In your expert opinion.

So Weiner sending a picture of his junk on a public website does add up?

Yes. You never really know these people. You may think you do,but you really don't. I seriously doubt a Hacker went through all the trouble to hack a U.S. Congressman's Twitter account just to send a photo of a penis to some girl in Washington. I'm sure we'll eventually find out Weiner knows this girl. There is more to this story. Bet on that.

There are many more interesting things a Hacker could do. Sending a photo of a penis to some girl in Washington probably isn't one of them. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway. You believe whatever you want to though.

Last edited:
And if Weiner does think his account was hacked, that's a crime and as a government representative, he has a duty to report it.

And that is why he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

There are many more interesting things a Hacker could do. Sending a photo of a penis to some girl in Washington probably isn't one of them. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway. You believe whatever you want to though.

I'm waiting for you to explain the motivations and inner-thoughts of the hacker mind. You keep making claims like you understand what they would and wouldn't do, so let's hear some examples of what hackers would do.

Frenchman arrested for Obama hacking

A FRENCH web hacker is facing up to two years in prison for breaking into US president Barack Obama's account on Twitter.

The 25-year-old man from the Auvergne was arrested on Tuesday and released on police bail later that evening. He will appear in court in Clermont-Ferrand on June 24.

French cyber police were alerted to the crime by the FBI last July. The two forces had worked jointly on tracking the man down for several months.

Why exactly is Weiner a nut job?

you dont think posting a twitter pick of your junk in your underwear isnt nuts?

Well literally, it is nuts.

But the man said it wasn't his. Why would he post it on twitter?

Same reason Congressman Chris Lee posted his pictures
:eusa_whistle:

Some more of "Weiner's Girls" that he followed
Even if his story turns out to be true, he is going to have a hard time passing the "spouse test"

An example of many:

melody.jpg

pham-e1306760550514.jpg

Frenchman arrested for Obama hacking

A FRENCH web hacker is facing up to two years in prison for breaking into US president Barack Obama's account on Twitter.

The 25-year-old man from the Auvergne was arrested on Tuesday and released on police bail later that evening. He will appear in court in Clermont-Ferrand on June 24.

French cyber police were alerted to the crime by the FBI last July. The two forces had worked jointly on tracking the man down for several months.

Too bad Devil's Island is outta fashion...be a good place for that hacking bastard. I LOATHE hackers, and think they all should be strung up by the balls.

If I were an exec at Twitter, I'd make sure to address the negative PR that Weiner is promoting - i.e. Twitter is easily hacked.

It's odd that he blamed Facebook (which is easily hacked/spammed), but Twitter has not had this problem.

Comrades and my fellow "Weiner Wiener Deniers", good news!

If our "right wing" hack story does not work out then we can try the old "camera went off in my pocket excuse" ...

Canadian politicians' "Wiener Gate" offers Hope for Weiner
Rookie PC candidate George Lepp says he's embarrassed that a photo of his family jewels was posted on his campaign Twitter account for about 20 minutes before it was quickly unzipped.
Alan Sakach, communications director for the Ontario Conservatives, said the photo was inadvertently taken by Lepp's BlackBerry when it was in his front pocket. The photo was posted after someone took it from the candidate for the riding of Niagara Falls, Ont., according to Sakach.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to think that all politicians and candidates should be required to have Twitter accounts as a litmus test for intelligence. If they are too stoooopid to manage their tweets, how can we trust their with our country?

Comrades and my fellow "Weiner Wiener Deniers", good news!

If our "right wing" hack story does not work out then we can try the old "camera went off in my pocket excuse" ...

Canadian politicians' "Wiener Gate" offers Hope for Weiner
Rookie PC candidate George Lepp says he's embarrassed that a photo of his family jewels was posted on his campaign Twitter account for about 20 minutes before it was quickly unzipped.
Alan Sakach, communications director for the Ontario Conservatives, said the photo was inadvertently taken by Lepp's BlackBerry when it was in his front pocket. The photo was posted after someone took it from the candidate for the riding of Niagara Falls, Ont., according to Sakach.

So. . . . . .

Where's the pocket on a guy who's naked from the waist down????? Or did I miss something in that story?

Umm, why do I care?

Does Rep Weiner regularly comment on the "Sanctity of Marriage" (which would make him a hypocrite)?

Do New Yorkers in his district generally give a shit about his sex life?

As a New Yorker, and a former resident of Weiner's district, I'd say the answer to both questions are: NO.

I mean, hell, the guy's name is Weiner. This will probably make him MORE popular in his district, if anything.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Decent Morality and Ethics are things we shouldn't respect from Weiner, or from any other New York representative.

Forum List

Back