Weinergate

And by lawyering up, he allows the controversy to engulf the young woman who was the target of the Tweets.

Which is neither Moral nor Ethical, something VLWC clearly doesn't grok.

Yes indeed. Being a minority, one would believe that the Left would even more want an investigation.

Let's hope they are not throwing this poor girl under the bus just to keep a radical white Leftist in Congress.

He took an oath of office, the generic form of which is:

"I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Not reporting a crime is a violation of this oath.

No. It is not.

It would be if said crime was directed against someone else, but not if the crime was directed against himself, which this one was.

B'loney. He is a representative of the government. The crime was against a government official, which affects us all. The victim whose life was disrupted by having to suicide her Facebook and Twitter accounts deserves to have this investigated as well.

And by lawyering up, he allows the controversy to engulf the young woman who was the target of the Tweets.

Yes indeed. Being a minority, one would believe that the Left would even more want an investigation.

Let's hope they are not throwing this poor girl under the bus just to keep a radical white Leftist in Congress.

With Israel now under the bus, I'm surprised there's any additional room.

You two are in a circular echo chamber.

I don't Grok, because you're speaking in circles.

And I'm pretty sure that not even the two of you actually even believe what you're saying, you're just making shit up and then agreeing with each other to create a cycle of spin.

So, I'm going to exit stage left....

But I do appreciate the Heinlein reference :).

LWC

Thought you would like to know...

Just as a side not, Gandhi drank his own urine for "health" reasons

No need to thank me

Which reminds me of the best pun ever.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet (including URINE DRINKING), he suffered from bad breath. This made him ... a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Last edited:

You two are in a circular echo chamber.

I don't Grok, because you're speaking in circles.

And I'm pretty sure that not even the two of you actually even believe what you're saying, you're just making shit up and then agreeing with each other to create a cycle of spin.

So, I'm going to exit stage left....

But I do appreciate the Heinlein reference :).

You don't GROK Heinlein either. :)

"I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

No. It is not.

It would be if said crime was directed against someone else, but not if the crime was directed against himself, which this one was.

B'loney. He is a representative of the government. The crime was against a government official, which affects us all. The victim whose life was disrupted by having to suicide her Facebook and Twitter accounts deserves to have this investigated as well.

Give him a break, this was the same defense the Left gave for Chris Lee...

:eusa_whistle:

It is fun, however, to see the Left poorly spin this one....

No doubt the "Weiner Wiener Denier" club is growing everyday...

Last edited:
But it's fun to watch them go into a tizzy when caught being hypocrites.

Ahh, wait, now I see...

The tweet of the lewd photo first was reported Saturday by BigGovernment.com, a website run by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart.

Another one of Breitbart's BS setups I see.

Now it all becomes clear. What a bunch of crap.

I'm out.

(Oh, and if you Grokked Heinlein, you would see nothing wrong with Weiner flirting with a younger woman. Just saying.)

Last edited:
Ahh, wait, now I see...

The tweet of the lewd photo first was reported Saturday by BigGovernment.com, a website run by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart.

I'm out.

So, you lied the first time about being out of this thread.

And all Breitbart has done is report facts, which haven't been contradicted by Weiner.

Ahh, wait, now I see...

I'm out.

Don't quit now...
perhaps you need some

repweiner-maxx-i2913.jpg

And tellingly, he's the Elder Statesman now.

amazing isn't it? but then again, carter and obama? please. ;)

it is astounding to me personally that, I would take him back in a heartbeat over the current occupant, I file that under the; 'things you'd never thought you'd say' and, 'never say never' drawer...:doubt:

Ahh, wait, now I see...

I'm out.

And all Breitbart has done is report facts, which haven't been contradicted by Weiner.

Really, their fear is that too many may smell the "blood in the water" on this one....:eusa_pray:

I suspect him of using a prosthetic device.

And tellingly, he's the Elder Statesman now.

amazing isn't it? but then again, carter and obama? please. ;)

it is astounding to me personally that, I would take him back in a heartbeat over the current occupant, I file that under the; 'things you'd never thought you'd say' and, 'never say never' drawer...:doubt:

Ahh, wait, now I see...

I'm out.

Really, their fear is that too many may smell the "blood in the water" on this one....:eusa_pray:

Too True!

This is why Weiner has been playing Officer Barbrady.

No. It is not.

if its about a lib, she makes up whatever she feels like. and if this were a rightwinger, boe-toxic would be asking why so much interest and saying 'wait for the facts"... because she's a typical rightwingnut hack.

No. It is not.

if its about a lib, she makes up whatever she feels like. and if this were a rightwinger, boe-toxic would be asking why so much interest and saying 'wait for the facts"... because she's a typical rightwingnut hack.

And here is Bitter Pillian's knee jerk and obligatory meaningless post.

It will be a shock to the USMB community if she ever posts something worthwhile.

Forum List

Back