Weinergate

UPDATE:

Oh my it looks like even CNN is not buying his story

Dana Bash is no conservative as well

Weinergate: CNN Reports Congressman Not Answering Basic Questions

Ooooooooooo, that's bad for Weiner. When CNN starts questioning things....

Watch the actual video of the interview; it does not look good at all

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=QVW38H2DT8L62BQX&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Embedded Display for mediaite

UPDATE:

Oh my it looks like even CNN is not buying his story

Dana Bash is no conservative as well

Weinergate: CNN Reports Congressman Not Answering Basic Questions

Ooooooooooo, that's bad for Weiner. When CNN starts questioning things....

Watch the actual video of the interview; it does not look good at all

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=QVW38H2DT8L62BQX&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Embedded Display for mediaite

I did. He looks like a Creepy Weasel who is caught lying.

Last edited:
Notice how he won't deny it

It's too late now.

It's not the crime...it's the cover up.

He destroyed evidence and has not reported the hack attack to the police. And now he's clearly lost the narrative.

This pic for me tells the whole story. The look on his face, the look on his wife's face, and the body language show that she doesn't believe him.

And neither should we.

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3550-weiner.jpg

It's too late now.

It's not the crime...it's the cover up.

He destroyed evidence and has not reported the hack attack to the police. And now he's clearly lost the narrative.

Of course, the Left may be hoping that the MSM drops this soon.
If the Democrats had a razor thin control of the congress, they would be more likely to drop this quick.

However, since this is not the case, he could have real problems here

Ahh, wait, I'm back.

I return as I've looked further into the story and discovered the facts.

First of all, it turns out that the woman who received the e-mail has already been identified and interviewed by the New York Daily News.

It turns out the woman in question not only believes the picture to not have been sent by Congressman Weiner, but believes that she knows the person who sent the picture. To wit:

The Seattle woman, identified as a 21-year-old college student, subsequently issued a statement to the New York Daily News in which she said she had never met Weiner though she followed him on Twitter and had once jokingly referred to him as her "boyfriend" in a tweet.

She indicated that the post had come from someone other than Weiner, and added that the person who sent it "had harassed me many times."

"I am not sure whether or not this letter will alleviate any future harassment," said the statement by Gennette Nicole Cordova, published Sunday by the Daily News. "I also do not have a clear understanding as to how or why exactly I am involved in this fiasco. I do know that my life has been seriously impacted by speculation and faulty allegations. My reputation has been called into question by those who lack the character to report the facts."

Liberal congressman plays down Twitter controversy over lewd photo - CNN.com

And, from the same story, comes the following interesting little factoid:

The photo at the center of the controversy appeared on Weiner's Twitter account on Friday night in connection with a tweet to Cordova. Breitbart said a conservative blogger named Dan Wolfe, who has been following Weiner, then retweeted it to a number of others.

Of course Mr Wolfe denies hacking into Mr Weiner's account, but it looks pretty damn suspicious to me.

Just thought I'd interject that little nugget of information. And now I'm back out. Later.

This situation is a good example of why the left hate the internets. We have citizen journalism - the voice of many communicating to many. That can't cover up this kind stuff.

Close to three hundred [over 300] posts discussing a vulgar hack? Does anyone now wonder how dumb America has become? If so, read this thread and understand how the important things go by the wayside, while Americans discuss a congressmen in a fake picture. And so it goes....

Last edited:
Close to three hundred [over 300] posts discussing a vulgar hack? Does anyone now wonder how dumb America has become? If so, read this thread and understand how the important things go by the wayside, while Americans discuss a congressmen in a fake picture. And so it goes....

How do you know it is fake?

Do you hold this "high" ground for all politicians or just the radical leftist ones?

Look, if the guy did this then he deserves to go.
Please, he is from NY; another Liberal will get elected, so what is the fear on the Left.

Last edited:
Ahh, wait, I'm back.

First of all, it turns out that the woman who received the e-mail has already been identified and interviewed by the New York Daily News.

It turns out the woman in question not only believes the picture to not have been sent by Congressman Weiner, but believes that she knows the person who sent the picture. To wit:

The Seattle woman, identified as a 21-year-old college student, subsequently issued a statement to the New York Daily News in which she said she had never met Weiner though she followed him on Twitter and had once jokingly referred to him as her "boyfriend" in a tweet.

She indicated that the post had come from someone other than Weiner, and added that the person who sent it "had harassed me many times."

"I am not sure whether or not this letter will alleviate any future harassment," said the statement by Gennette Nicole Cordova, published Sunday by the Daily News. "I also do not have a clear understanding as to how or why exactly I am involved in this fiasco. I do know that my life has been seriously impacted by speculation and faulty allegations. My reputation has been called into question by those who lack the character to report the facts."

The photo at the center of the controversy appeared on Weiner's Twitter account on Friday night in connection with a tweet to Cordova. Breitbart said a conservative blogger named Dan Wolfe, who has been following Weiner, then retweeted it to a number of others.

Of course Mr Wolfe denies hacking into Mr Weiner's account, but it looks pretty damn suspicious to me.

Just thought I'd interject that little nugget of information. And now I'm back out. Later.

Spin spin spin...there are screen shots of Rep. Anthony Weiner's account showing that the tweet came from him, as well as his trail of tweets claiming his account had been hacked.

How do you know it is fake?

There should be an investigation to settle this once and for all.

It's as Mr. O'Reilly has pointed out. If the congressman's twitter was hacked it is a federal crime and the FBI should be on the case. Are they?

You have no proof that Weiner was hacked just like the others have no proof that he is lying. Most of you are making up your minds based solely on partisanship. What good does that do?

Ahh, wait, I'm back.

Glad to see the "pills" worked
:lol:

Forum List

Back