Weinergate

no frank, he's better than many REPUBLICANS, too. your making it partisan is ridiculous given the long line of hypocrites that come out of your party.

now ask yourself, did he pay a hooker and wear a diaper like vitter?

did he pay off the husband of his girlfriend out of campaign funds so he'd keep quiet?

did he hit on underage congressional pages?

did he out a CIA agent?

did he lie to start a war?

did he make his kids play with a dead baby?

Except he's not a Republican. So he can't be judged by GOP standards. He has to be judged by the more lenient Democrat standards.

Frankly he deserves to go just for being so damned stupid about it. Wha would have happened had he fessed up at the very beginning and then begged for understanding? The press hates being lied to.

how are the standards more lenient if he's going and vitter is still there?

i agree about lying. he should have said nothing. he panicked

Barney Frank is still there. Alcee Hastings is still there. Maxine Waters is still there. Charlie Rangel is still there. All of them have committed, or there is reasonable evidence to suggest, far greater crimes than flashing your hamptons or patronizing a hooker.

If he had said nothing he would be cooked. If he had just spilled it he might have survived the scandal.
But your judgment isn't the greatest, as we already know.

If he had a spine he wouldn't have lied about it for so long

jus sayin'

when is vitter resigning?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH stole the election...if that had not happened the Sith lord of Gandahar would never have allowed twitter to be created, hence no scandal, Wiener keeps his foreskin and his office...that fuggging.......BOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!

I hope he doesn't resign because his presence will be good for conservatives BUT if he SHOULD resign, after talking with his wife who flies in on Wednesday, here is how much the Weiner will be compensated: ***

"Should he bow to calls to resign, Rep. Anthony Weiner might not get a golden parachute, but his congressional pension certainly presents a silver lining for the embattled congressman.

"At a minimum, the seven-term representative would be eligible for a basic pension worth about $37,000 a year once he hits the retirement age -- not counting other odd-and-ends benefits. The benefits are afforded to every member of Congress who meets the basic requirements, and Weiner would likely be no exception.

"Granted, the 46-year-old congressman is at least a decade away from being able to claim his pension. But under federal rules, once he reaches 56, Weiner could pull in a portion of that annuity. If he waits until he reaches 62, the basic package would be worth the full $37,000, with cost-of-living adjustments kicking in after that." :eusa_whistle:

Read more: Weiner's Congressional Pension Could Take Sting Out of Possible Resignation - FoxNews.com

Why? Why resign?

He's no worse than many other Dems.

He hasn't drowned his girlfriend and leave her in the car overnight while he convenes with his family lawyers.

He wasn't the Grand Kleage of the KKK

As far as women go, so he send lewd pic, big fucking deal, wake me up when his gives his female interns, or male, cum facials while he's at work.

Did he cheat on his taxes like SecTres Geitner?

Did he take a bribe from a convicted felon like Obama did?

Weiner should stay

no frank, he's better than many REPUBLICANS, too. your making it partisan is ridiculous given the long line of hypocrites that come out of your party.

now ask yourself, did he pay a hooker and wear a diaper like vitter?

did he pay off the husband of his girlfriend out of campaign funds so he'd keep quiet?

did he hit on underage congressional pages?

did he out a CIA agent?

did he lie to start a war?

did he make his kids play with a dead baby?

Paying off people with campaign funds, you mean like Dem VP nominee Edwards?

Hit on congressional pages, you mean like Barney Frank?

Out a CIA Agent, you mean like Richard Armitage?

Like I said Weiner should stay

when is vitter resigning?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH stole the election...if that had not happened the Sith lord of Gandahar would never have allowed twitter to be created, hence no scandal, Wiener keeps his foreskin and his office...that fuggging.......BOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!

I hope he doesn't resign because his presence will be good for conservatives BUT if he SHOULD resign, after talking with his wife who flies in on Wednesday, here is how much the Weiner will be compensated: ***

"Should he bow to calls to resign, Rep. Anthony Weiner might not get a golden parachute, but his congressional pension certainly presents a silver lining for the embattled congressman.

"At a minimum, the seven-term representative would be eligible for a basic pension worth about $37,000 a year once he hits the retirement age -- not counting other odd-and-ends benefits. The benefits are afforded to every member of Congress who meets the basic requirements, and Weiner would likely be no exception.

"Granted, the 46-year-old congressman is at least a decade away from being able to claim his pension. But under federal rules, once he reaches 56, Weiner could pull in a portion of that annuity. If he waits until he reaches 62, the basic package would be worth the full $37,000, with cost-of-living adjustments kicking in after that." :eusa_whistle:

Read more: Weiner's Congressional Pension Could Take Sting Out of Possible Resignation - FoxNews.com

:lol:37K buys a lot of text time...;)hey could twitter till his hands grow hair..:eek:

jus sayin'

And for me, therein lies his problem. I really don't care that he sent the pics. That's between him and his wife. But to go on television and brazenly lie about it; that is behavior I can't accept in a congressman.

Lie about a pic = resigning
Lie about wmd's= over 3000 American being killed and countless civilians dead.

That I cant stand. Your priorities are a tad (partisan) skewed.

I have the sneaking suspicion that that little dweeb was the brunt of a lot of jokes as a child. It would explain his Napoleon complex and nasty demeanor.
I think you're right.

In psychobabble terms he seems to manifest reactive compensation. Growing up as a skinny, stereotypical Jew, with a name like Weiner no less, he must have been the brunt of a lot of cruel derision. His political success and its unusually aggressive style is one example of his compensative energy, which is so strong it finds expression in his sexual persona.

What may be said in his defense is this kind of compensative energy typically finds outlet in assaultive, destructively anti-social behavior. But Weiner harmed no one but himself.

So if he was a fake texan who was on the ranch more days than not, he would be ok with you? How small of a dick does a person have who invades a country based on a lie?

Weiner's been surrounded by the feminist bulldog progressives his whole adult life. These women are obsessed with newtering males and feminizing the male race. Of course men like that are going to end up weirding regular women........no male identity. Anybody who saw this miserable fcukk on TV the past couple of years cant be surprised at this.......stupid levels of hostility going on in that boy.

Fcukk him............watching him fall into oblivion has been a hoot.:2up:

And lets face it.........anybody who would go into public life on that level and actually keep the name Weiner has issues.

:)

And on this note? He has another Female to Deal With...

Trouble in PARADISE?

Huma Flies Home to Confront Weiner

Rumour has it that she is armed with a myriad of condiments...

Ahahahaha!!!!!!! Rehab is Catching!

Rehab All Around! It turns out Rep. Anthony Weiner isn’t the only one entering rehab in the wake of his sexting-and-lying scandal. At least three other figures in the affair have followed his example and voluntarily entered 12-step recovery programs.

Markos Moulitsas, founder of the Daily Kos, said he would request a leave of absence from his popular group blog to learn what he called “partisan aggression management.” ”Twice now–with John Edwards and Anthony Weiner–I’ve defended pretty obviously guilty Democrats by approving nasty arguments attacking their critics–arguments that turned out to be wrong. I thought I was fighting back, but I brought nothing but humiliation and disgrace to myself and my party. The truth comes out eventually. I hadn’t taken that into account. I have departed this morning to seek professional treatment to focus on becoming a better blogger and healthier person.”

Read more: Rehab For All! | The Daily Caller

:lol:

That is unbelievable. I wonder if this has to do with the poll at the Daily Kos that said it wasn't even Weiner at the press conference...with a hefty margin of 65% of the DK posters agreeing...

jus sayin'

And for me, therein lies his problem. I really don't care that he sent the pics. That's between him and his wife. But to go on television and brazenly lie about it; that is behavior I can't accept in a congressman.

Except no one lied about wmds. Hence you're problem there.

What do WMD's have to do with A rogue Congresscritter resigning? Can Zoned answer that? Or is this just so much obfuscation?

Uh oh.......... I think he's coming......

weiner-mounting-pressure.jpg
Mounting pressure on the Weiner? Thar she blows! It's a WHALE!:lol:

I have the sneaking suspicion that that little dweeb was the brunt of a lot of jokes as a child. It would explain his Napoleon complex and nasty demeanor.
I think you're right.

In psychobabble terms he seems to manifest reactive compensation. Growing up as a skinny, stereotypical Jew, with a name like Weiner no less, he must have been the brunt of a lot of cruel derision. His political success and its unusually aggressive style is one example of his compensative energy, which is so strong it finds expression in his sexual persona.

What may be said in his defense is this kind of compensative energy typically finds outlet in assaultive, destructively anti-social behavior. But Weiner harmed no one but himself.

So if he was a fake texan who was on the ranch more days than not, he would be ok with you? How small of a dick does a person have who invades a country based on a lie?

Wow... how fucking stupid are you?

:confused:

What do WMD's have to do with A rogue Congresscritter resigning? Can Zoned answer that? Or is this just so much obfuscation?

I think the Zoned one is a methhead or something.

Last edited:
I think you're right.

No lie there.

How small of a dick does a President have who promises to never attack a nation that is no threat and then starts a war in Libya and Yemen? Promises to close Gitmo and then doesn't. Promises court trials for terrorists and then doesn't. Promises jobs from a stimulus and they don't appear, but only gets worse. Well? Tell us all about it.

Once again, this neocon numbskull brays his supposition and conjecture in spite of evidence to the contrary. Uncensored2008 is either a poor liar, stubborn or stupid (or all of the above), as the chronology of the posts shows.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't even let me get started on Ensign.

You know what, I just realized I can have fun with your stupidity and poor posting skills even when you don't actually respond to me.

Once again you show your lack of common sense by talking like you actually said something when you didn't.

Notice folks, that our silly little Windbag was so upset at my making a fool of him that he's following me around like a noisy little lap dog tugging at my pants for attention. Neither he or the Uncensored fool from 2008 can disprove the blatant neocon hypocrisy I refer to. Sad.

Forum List

Back