Weinergate

Once again, this neocon numbskull brays his supposition and conjecture in spite of evidence to the contrary. Uncensored2008 is either a poor liar, stubborn or stupid (or all of the above), as the chronology of the posts shows.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't even let me get started on Ensign.

You know what, I just realized I can have fun with your stupidity and poor posting skills even when you don't actually respond to me.

Once again you show your lack of common sense by talking like you actually said something when you didn't.

Notice folks, that our silly little Windbag was so upset at my making a fool of him that he's following me around like a noisy little lap dog tugging at my pants for attention. Neither he or the Uncensored fool from 2008 can disprove the blatant neocon hypocrisy I refer to. Sad.

And WE notice that you made goddamned SURE to bring it to the forefront. Who's the attention PIMP/WHORE here TackyBub?

You know what, I just realized I can have fun with your stupidity and poor posting skills even when you don't actually respond to me.

Once again you show your lack of common sense by talking like you actually said something when you didn't.

Notice folks, that our silly little Windbag was so upset at my making a fool of him that he's following me around like a noisy little lap dog tugging at my pants for attention. Neither he or the Uncensored fool from 2008 can disprove the blatant neocon hypocrisy I refer to. Sad.

And WE notice that you made goddamned SURE to bring it to the forefront. Who's the attention PIMP/WHORE here TackyBub?

Besides, you can't trust what the guy says anyway....

:eusa_whistle:

You still lied

But, being a fair person and knowing that you are a leftist
There is a good chance you just don't know what you are talking about and
and pull facts out of your arse
:eusa_shhh:

Side note:
Truth is the worst enemy of the Left

Sorry, but a link to YOUR version of events and NOT a link to the post where I stated EXACTLY what you assert is just more BS from a pathetic little loser like YOU, Neo.

You didn't know WTF you were talking about regarding the vetting process of our gov't politicos, and your a sorry POS hypocrite regarding Vitter and Weiner.

Grow the hell up, Neo.

A very good synopsis of events, however.
Do you really think it is necessary to go through all your posts of poor attempts to change the question and poor attempts to spin it ?

But you still lied or pulled facts out of your arse IS the truth

You said, your exact words (verbatim) in response to my statement that all politicians should have criminal background checks made public
while running for office

"The FBI does a background check on all Presidential candidates."
and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."​

I can say with certitude these are your words and those statements are false.

You do know that name calling and profanity does nothing to support your argument.
In fact, it tends to show that you must not be able to support your statement

No need to thank me for sharing that point with you

Man up- don't pull a Weiner here
I assume you just pulled it out of your arse
(the made up fact not the Weiner)

Come on, you had a whole day here and you still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Admit the truth, it will set you free
Learn from the Left's new hero Weiner. He finally told the truth and he must feel better.

I mean, it won't be like you are the first Leftist who doesn't know what they are talking about

Sorry, but a link to YOUR version of events and NOT a link to the post where I stated EXACTLY what you assert is just more BS from a pathetic little loser like YOU, Neo.

You didn't know WTF you were talking about regarding the vetting process of our gov't politicos, and your a sorry POS hypocrite regarding Vitter and Weiner.

Grow the hell up, Neo.

Do you really think it is necessary to go through all your posts of poor attempts to change the question and poor attempts to spin it ?

You said, your exact words (verbatim) in response to my statement that all politicians should have criminal background checks made public
while running for office

and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

You do know that name calling and profanity does nothing to support your argument.

Come on, you had a whole day here and you still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Learn from the Left's new hero Weiner. He finally told the truth and he must feel better.

I mean, it won't be like you are the first Leftist who doesn't know what they are talking about
In other words? He is what I stated he was. Good. Thanks for the bolstering. These creeps need to outted outta their mommies' basements.:lol:

Just in case your wondering...

I'll back off Weiner as soon as he resigns.

Otherwise, it is open season. He's targeted.

Pelosi's already called for an Ethics review.....I'm sure she'll call you if needed. :lol:

I don't think she has officially, just barely moving her lips and blowing at this point, as usual, it would be a fun read though..

The first 3 words of your sentence speaks volumes..... observe and learn

Pelosi asks ethics panel to investigate Rep. Weiner's conduct - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Pelosi's already called for an Ethics review.....I'm sure she'll call you if needed. :lol:

I don't think she has officially, just barely moving her lips and blowing at this point, as usual, it would be a fun read though..

The first 3 words of your sentence speaks volumes..... observe and learn

Pelosi asks ethics panel to investigate Rep. Weiner's conduct - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
And pressured by whom?

And it's John Boehner that has final SAY so isn't it?

while running for office

and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

hmm, why would that be?

In other words? He is what I stated he was. Good. Thanks for the bolstering. These creeps need to outted outta their mommies' basements.:lol:

" mommies' basements" ?
Now we know why he defended guys like Weiner who like to send special "photos" through the Internet
:eusa_angel:

Grow the hell up, Neo.

while running for office

and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."​

hmm, why would that be?

Again, a link to YOUR version of events and NOT a link to the post where I stated EXACTLY what you assert is just more BS from a pathetic little loser like YOU, Neo.

You didn't know WTF you were talking about regarding the vetting process of our gov't politicos, and your a sorry POS hypocrite regarding Vitter and Weiner. That's what the discussion here is about, Neo.....Weiner's fuck up, Pelosi and other Dems calling for his ouster, and the GOP politicos and pundits jumping on the bandwagon like the hypocrites they are, because the GOP sure as hell don't have any moral problems with liars, cheaters and whoremongers like Vitter and Ensign.

Grow the hell up, Neo.

while running for office

and you said

hmm, why would that be?

Again, a link to YOUR version of events and NOT a link to the post where I stated EXACTLY what you assert is just more BS from a pathetic little loser like YOU, Neo.

You didn't know WTF you were talking about regarding the vetting process of our gov't politicos, and your a sorry POS hypocrite regarding Vitter and Weiner. That's what the discussion here is about, Neo.....Weiner's fuck up, Pelosi and other Dems calling for his ouster, and the GOP politicos and pundits jumping on the bandwagon like the hypocrites they are, because the GOP sure as hell don't have any moral problems with liars, cheaters and whoremongers like Vitter and Ensign.

Grow the hell up, Neo.

Sorry Friend

You exact statements are in there, verbatim
Read it or look up the word
:eusa_shhh:

Still the truth

while running for office

and you said

Again

Come on, you had a whole two days here and you still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Last edited:
Obama likes to comment on every "important issue" of the day.

Course he always waits till a consensus is made and then he aligns himself with the majority, but only in his words. What he really thinks is more elusive.

Obama said "If it was me I would resign".

If that were true I think Obama should have resigned long ago.

The guy has more baggage then Samsonite and he dares to comment on this?

After all that Obama has done in the last decade much less all of the coke and drugs he took in school, he has the nerve to tell some guy that took pics of his weiner and sent them over the internet to resign. I'm certain Obama has done worse. Much worse.

So according to the neocon toadies, if Obama comments, he's damned....if not, he's damned. And then they just regurgitate the failed 2008 Rove talking points with a hefty dose of supposition and conjecture.

Weiner's an ass and will suffer the consequences....the GOP are a bunch of hypocrits that are dead silent on Ensign and Vitter.

Mudwhistle is just as his screen name indicates on the intellectual scale of this discussion.

UPDATE:

"I can tell you that if it was me, I would resign," Obama said...

Please let this work
:eusa_pray:

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3625-obamaweiner.jpg

Last edited:
John Boehner tells Weiner to LEAVE:

(Reuters) - The top Republican in the Congress Tuesday joined a growing chorus of bipartisan calls for Democratic lawmaker Anthony Weiner to resign in the face of an Internet sex scandal.

A day after the House of Representatives granted Weiner a two-week leave of absence to receive unspecified professional help, House Speaker John Boehner said simply, "Yes," when asked by reporters if the 46-year-old liberal should step down.

Last edited:
If he had a spine he wouldn't have lied about it for so long

jus sayin'

And for me, therein lies his problem. I really don't care that he sent the pics. That's between him and his wife. But to go on television and brazenly lie about it; that is behavior I can't accept in a congressman.

You dont mind that he was sending inappropriate pictures to a 17 year old? I am not sure it's a crime but I dont think it was a particular good thing to do either.

he never sent an inappropriate picture to a 17 year old. that WOULD be illegal.

I'm wondering if Weiner left Mrs. Weiner a letter? What would it say? "Sorry I'm not here I've checked myself into a Nut House." "Sorry I showed my dick to every woman in the world but I love you best." "Please Change the cat box."

What do you think Weiner's letter said, you know he left her one.

Obama likes to comment on every "important issue" of the day.

Course he always waits till a consensus is made and then he aligns himself with the majority, but only in his words. What he really thinks is more elusive.

Obama said "If it was me I would resign".

If that were true I think Obama should have resigned long ago.

The guy has more baggage then Samsonite and he dares to comment on this?

After all that Obama has done in the last decade much less all of the coke and drugs he took in school, he has the nerve to tell some guy that took pics of his weiner and sent them over the internet to resign. I'm certain Obama has done worse. Much worse.

So according to the neocon toadies, if Obama comments, he's damned....if not, he's damned. And then they just regurgitate the failed 2008 Rove talking points with a hefty dose of supposition and conjecture.

Weiner's an ass and will suffer the consequences....the GOP are a bunch of hypocrits that are dead silent on Ensign and Vitter.

Mudwhistle is just as his screen name indicates on the intellectual scale of this discussion.

No, I am saying it shows MORE leadership to say what you need to EARLY and OFTEN.

I am also saying some of the liberals here look pretty foolish. First it was he was hacked. Nope. Then it was the leadership isn't telling him to go. Nope. Now its let the voters decide. Nope, Democratic leadership will show him the door. This small vocal group has also held up the, until you deal with people that did things worse, leave my guy alone. Nope.

Forum List

Back