Weinergate

Cartoon-Couple-of-Weiners-ALG-600.jpg

Did this guy leave his wife when she was in the hosptial with cancer? Is he a Vitter? Did he leave his post and go to a different country after some tail?

Did he do anything illegal?

Vitter is around and this guy has to resign? Dems, grow a back bone and support this man.

Psssst - That was John Edwards

newt served divorce papers on his wife while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy.

Shows he is a little weirder than we first thought, but most likely a college prank form what the article says. Huma's influence will be interesting in the next couple of days.

I think the Zoned one is a methhead or something.

He is a drone. He lacks the capacity for thought or reason. The hive programs mantras, he mindlessly recites them. He lacks the cognitive functions to realize what a fucking retard he is making of himself.

Like Charlie Sheen, Zona honestly believes he is winning....

In Zona's case, he believes he's WEINNING!

Notice folks, that our silly little Windbag was so upset at my making a fool of him

I don't recall you making a fool of Windbag - exactly the opposite.

You have engaged in absurd, logical fallacy.

"He did it TOOOOOOO!" doesn't work. Vitter never accused the press of "hacking" him. never lied about it, never wormed and weasled, huffed and puffed.

Weiner is an unethical pig - so a good democrat.

I await the excuse-making for why Weiner's resignation was appropriate in a few short days.

Excuse aid:

1. Bush
2. Huma's important role in ME politics.
3. Supporting the female voting population.
4. Stalling important work in Congress.
5. Put pressure on Republicans to unseat Vitter.
6. The Weiner dolls were just too ugly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back