Weinergate

Spin spin spin...there are screen shots of Rep. Anthony Weiner's account showing that the tweet came from him, as well as his trail of tweets claiming his account had been hacked.

What kind of alternate reality do you come from where the word of the actual woman who received the picture is less reliable than that of a conservative blogger with an obvious agenda???

Seriously. Are you utterly insane?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Close to three hundred [over 300] posts discussing a vulgar hack? Does anyone now wonder how dumb America has become? If so, read this thread and understand how the important things go by the wayside, while Americans discuss a congressmen in a fake picture. And so it goes....

You have no proof that Weiner was hacked just like the others have no proof that he is lying. Most of you are making up your minds based solely on partisanship. What good does that do?

I have not come to any conclusion. He could be innocent.
Indeed, there should be a full investigation.

However, there is no way the Left is going to get a "free ride" on this one.

They helped set the "moral bar" and they can live by it, as well.

Let's be honest, the Left should be calling for an investigation, as well.

Close to three hundred [over 300] posts discussing a vulgar hack? Does anyone now wonder how dumb America has become? If so, read this thread and understand how the important things go by the wayside, while Americans discuss a congressmen in a fake picture. And so it goes....

You have no proof that Weiner was hacked just like the others have no proof that he is lying. Most of you are making up your minds based solely on partisanship. What good does that do?

What part of "THE WOMAN WHO RECEIVED THE PICTURES KNOWS IT WASN'T WEINER AND KNOWS WHO IT WAS" do you not understand?

There are two people who have any possibility of being harmed here: The woman, and Anthony Weiner.

If they both believe the incident to be a prank by a third party then it is none of your business whether they want to pursue the matter, or not. Period.

Check out the title from Yahoo News

Anthony Weiner's Twitter Escapade Latest in Congressional Sex Scandals

It looks like the next question is,,,,

What radical liberal can fill his congressional seat?

Actually, this district is only marginally Democratic. It went only 55% for the Big O in 2008. A Republican pick up is conceivable in the wake of a scandal, but the Democrats would be favored to hold it.

i'm still wondering why he should give up his seat. i couldn't care less who people sleep with. and it's not like he's running around playing holier than thou while being anything but.

as for the district. weiner's predecessor in that seat was chuck schumer. it's unlikely it would go to a republican. and if it did, it wouldn't be to one that the rigntwingers would like because he'd be a liberal/moderate republican a la bloomberg.

Spin spin spin...there are screen shots of Rep. Anthony Weiner's account showing that the tweet came from him, as well as his trail of tweets claiming his account had been hacked.

What kind of alternate reality do you come from where the word of the actual woman who received the picture is less reliable than that of a conservative blogger with an obvious agenda???

Seriously. Are you utterly insane?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Insane, is still trying to push the same fake story from the extreme Left websites.

Even "your man" in the video does not make the this claim. The fact that so many right websites are calling for an investigation should be an indicator to you that the Left's story is full of crap.

But, hey lets have a full investigation and if some right wing hack did it then I will damn them with you.

To blame the right for this and at the same time not want a full investigation, only makes one look foolish and hypocritical

Last edited:

What part of "THE WOMAN WHO RECEIVED THE PICTURES KNOWS IT WASN'T WEINER AND KNOWS WHO IT WAS" do you not understand?

There are two people who have any possibility of being harmed here: The woman, and Anthony Weiner.

If they both believe the incident to be a prank by a third party then it is none of your business whether they want to pursue the matter, or not. Period.

So the woman knows it wasn't Weiner's junk... that just leads to more questions. Like when has she seen it?

Actually, this district is only marginally Democratic. It went only 55% for the Big O in 2008. A Republican pick up is conceivable in the wake of a scandal, but the Democrats would be favored to hold it.

You don't know Brooklyn very well. LOL.

it depends where in his district you're talking about. some of the areas, no one could touch a dem. but the area also has a huge catholic population and a fairly substantial orthodox jewish population. they weren't happy with his choice of a mate, apparently.

Insane, is still trying to push the same fake story from the extreme Left websites.

Even "your man" in the video does not make the this claim.

But, hey lets have a full investigation and if some right wing hack did it then I will damn them with you.

To blame the right for this and at the same time not want a full investigation, only makes one look foolish and hypocritical

Since when are CNN and the New York Daily News "extreme left web sites"???

Seriously dude, seek help.

i'm still wondering why he should give up his seat.

He shouldn't, regardless of the outcome. It's a personal matter. The only way I could see an issue being made out of it is if it was done from his Congressional office or something.

as for the district. weiner's predecessor in that seat was chuck schumer.

The district was drawn differently when Schumer had it.

it's unlikely it would go to a republican. and if it did, it wouldn't be to one that the rigntwingers would like because he'd be a liberal/moderate republican a la bloomberg.

I agree.

So the woman knows it wasn't Weiner's junk... that just leads to more questions. Like when has she seen it?

1. who cares?
2. maybe she knows who's it is? ya think?

OUCH !

Hey don't take away from the "Weiner Wiener Deniers" , it is all they have left

He shouldn't, regardless of the outcome. It's a personal matter. The only way I could see an issue being made out of it is if it was done from his Congressional office or something.

even then, i don't think i'd care. but we agree in principle.

The district was drawn differently when Schumer had it.

might be. i know they've redistricted a lot, but i'm not sure how different. and i don't remember if the district went into queens when schumer had the seat.

:thup:

What do you intend to get out of repeating your earlier statement in capital letters. Do you think I can't fucking read? I saw it the first time when you had it in bold so chill the fuck out, Tweek.

You assume that she is telling the truth. If that's the case then I would expect an arrest to be made rather shortly.

I personally don't think he did it either because I don't think he is that stupid, but like I've been saying, none of us know for sure because the matter is not closed.

And how would that be any of your business?

I think it would be the business of all the American people to know what a Congressman is or isnt doing don't you?

And werent you just saying it wasn't him? Isn't it interesting how your goal post suddenly shifted when I asked a simple question to your point.

What do you intend to get out of repeating your earlier statement in capital letters. Do you think I can't fucking read? I saw it the first time when you had it in bold so chill the fuck out, Tweek.

You assume that she is telling the truth. If that's the case then I would expect an arrest to be made rather shortly.

I personally don't think he did it either because I don't think he is that stupid, but like I've been saying, none of us know for sure because the matter is not closed.

I agree he is not that stupid to do it on purpose.

However, a mistake could have been made on his part and now he got caught. Indeed what was intended to be a PM was sent public by accident

Forum List

Back