Weinergate

For all of you who are sad that Anthony Weiner is stepping down and you don’t think he should resign, I have an idea for you. Have Anthony Weiner run in the upcoming emergency election to fill his position! :clap2:

Awesome idea! I would donate to his campaign fund. I would love the liberals to be stuck with him as the face of the party.

That would be classic if he was reelected. :lol:

I'm so glad you approve of my idea. That would be sure to sink Obama and provide the masses weeks of entertainment. I might even send Anthony a check myself. Let's hope the fish take the bait. :eusa_pray: They'll go down hook, line and sinker!

Last edited:
It's about dam time.

Now I'm waiting to see you people call for Vitter's resignation......

"crickets" :eusa_shhh:

As far as I'm concerned anyone of low moral fiber shouldn't be in congress regardless of party. Period

By whose definition?

If they solved the problems in this nation I couldn't care less about their "moral fiber" as long as what they were doing wasn't illegal.

I do have a problem with hypocritical posters who slammed Weiner but don't want to talk about Vitter. :eusa_shhh:

Now I'm waiting to see you people call for Vitter's resignation......

"crickets" :eusa_shhh:

As far as I'm concerned anyone of low moral fiber shouldn't be in congress regardless of party. Period

By whose definition?

If they solved the problems in this nation I couldn't care less about their "moral fiber" as long as what they were doing wasn't illegal.

I do have a problem with hypocritical posters who slammed Weiner but don't want to talk about Vitter. :eusa_shhh:

First of all this thread didn't slam Weiner. My posts anyways.
Second of all I just said none of them belong there if they conduct themselves like a horny teenager.
Thirdly I am no hypocrite as I represent no one but me.
What more do you want?

For all of you who are sad that Anthony Weiner is stepping down and you don’t think he should resign, I have an idea for you. Have Anthony Weiner run in the upcoming emergency election to fill his position! :clap2:

Awesome idea! I would donate to his campaign fund. I would love the liberals to be stuck with him as the face of the party.

Why?

For you so-called States Rights believers and so-called Law Believers, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

If that were to happen it would be his CONSTITUENTS that voted him back and and them alone, nothing to do with Obama.

Keep in mind, he has broken NO laws, unlike Vitter, Ensign and Larry "Tap, Tap, Tap!" Craig.

I think that the cross-dressing pic was kinda the final straw. At that point, how could you take the man serious.

What do you think of this image of Senator Al Franken?
al_franken_bunny_web.jpg

I guess Rep Anthony Weiner just isn't as talented as Al Franken, but that would not seem sufficient grounds for forcing him from continuing to serve in the US House of Representatives.

Last edited:
Anthony Weiner and wife have just emerged. He walked stooped and was with Mrs. Weiner. He looked like a cowering dog with his tail between his legs. He's set to resign at the top of this hour in about 15 minutes.

Update:

He now has left his apartment and is going alone to the building where he will give his resignation speech in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Why?

For you so-called States Rights believers and so-called Law Believers, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

If that were to happen it would be his CONSTITUENTS that voted him back and and them alone, nothing to do with Obama.

Keep in mind, he has broken NO laws, unlike Vitter, Ensign and Larry "Tap, Tap, Tap!" Craig.

Then why did Obama ask him to step down?

Why?

Didn't your mother ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? If you feel so strongly about the other politicians wrong doings form a committee and go after them. I will support you!

By whose definition?

Second of all I just said none of them belong there if they conduct themselves like a horny teenager.
What more do you want?

That part of my post about Vitter and the hypocritical wingnuts wasn't directed at you. It was just an observation.

The only part directed at you was who should set the standards of morality that you want them to follow?

Again..........If they solved the problems in this nation I couldn't care less about their "moral fiber" as long as what they were doing wasn't illegal.

By whose definition?

What more do you want?

That part of my post about Vitter and the hypocritical wingnuts wasn't directed at you. It was just an observation.

The only part directed at you was who should set the standards of morality that you want them to follow?

Again..........If they solved the problems in this nation I couldn't care less about their "moral fiber" as long as what they were doing wasn't illegal.

I believe the majority vote of the voters set the standard.
Having said that the first line in the Houses coc and rules says...." always conduct yourself in a manner that is not unbecoming or unethical and represents the high standards of the house"
That is a paraphrase as I don't remember the exact wording.

UPDATE:
Democrat arrested

Stand Down comrades!

This is NOT Weiner; it is just another past favorite Democrat's arrest photo

john-edwards-mug-shot.jpg

Didn't the lefties go nucking futz when a certain Republican chose to SMILE for the camera in his arrest photo?

(I thought it was a good idea at the time and said so. I don't change that view now just because the fucking scumbag John Edwards is doing it. Indeed, although he has all the morals and ethics of a rabid sewer rat, I am not convinced Edwards is even properly charged with a crime in his case.)

That's a damn good looking mug shot though. I wonder how he got them to allow him to give that big boyish grin? And not a hair out of place as usual.

By whose definition?

What more do you want?

you should be concerned about a congressperson who openly lies to the public in an effort to "not get caught".
Someone like that is the type that would give in to blackmail in an effort to "not be exposed"
Someone who may succumb to blackmail should not be exposed to sensitive material as it perttains to national security.

He needs to be expelled if he does not step down.

Morality? I agree...who the heck cares. They all have their issues....we all do.

But to lie to the public? One thing to lie as not to want to SCARE the public for no reason...but to lie in fear of "getting caught"?

Unacceptable.

So, I'm watching the Weiner Resignation Event. He hasn't shown up yet, but I really like the butterflies hanging from the ceiling. Tres Festive!

Forum List

Back