Weinergate

Oh, I hope he's wearing the bra and tights drag outfit!

You mean like this patsy flirting with that palooka...???

6a00d834520b4b69e201127982de4c28a4-500wi

You smell like desperation. :lol:

The hag batch requested a patsy in drag...I simply provided her with one.

What seems to be the problem?

Didn't your mother ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? If you feel so strongly about the other politicians wrong doings form a committee and go after them. I will support you!
State, specifically what would be the problem of Weiner running again, after stepping down, and specifically of how Obama has anything to do with that.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I don't have a problem with him running again. He shouldn't be resigning today. Obama's comment "I'd resign if it was me" carries some weight when it comes to his resignation. his comment won't have any bearing on his running again unless he says it when he runs.

is that better?

Didn't your mother ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? If you feel so strongly about the other politicians wrong doings form a committee and go after them. I will support you!
State, specifically what would be the problem of Weiner running again, after stepping down, and specifically of how Obama has anything to do with that.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I don't have a problem with him running again. He shouldn't be resigning today. Obama's comment "I'd resign if it was me" carries some weight when it comes to his resignation. not sure it would carry weight for his running again.

Agreed...

He should have stayed on and let them try him in the house ethics panel... Weiner is a pussy...

I hope he runs for political office again... The opponent's campaign ads would be a fucking riot....:lol: I might even donate to that cause...lol

Good, he and his ego package are gone. Can we move on now?

You bet!! :clap2:

Let's move on to Vitter now..............

DaShithead,

Howzabout the Whoremaster JFK, and his posthumous removal from Presidency.

Or his bro, the Dem's ICON OF MORALITY.....the Chappaquidick Murderer....may he roast in hell and just demote the MONUMENTAL ARSEHOLE a tad....

Or, better still .....the PC Saint...The Whoremaster par excellence...MLK, whose files at the FBI are YARDS THICK detailing his specialization in HUNDREDS of white prostitutes..... who got a National Holiday named after him, replacing the Father of our Country, "the dead white man", George Washington.

Howzabout, booting this PC Saint MLK from that honour, and restoring that National Holiday to the Father of Our Country, George Washington ???

Howzabout that, you LIEberrhoid Piece of Shit ????

Oh, I hope he's wearing the bra and tights drag outfit!

You mean like this patsy flirting with that palooka...???

6a00d834520b4b69e201127982de4c28a4-500wi

that was a joke.... you know that, right? Wearing women's clothes doesnt make a man gay and doesn't even make him a transvestite.

Who said anything about gay?!??

I sure didn't.

Anyway, your statements should be directed to boadicca...that's the only person bringing up drag and bras into the discussion.

"Most importantly so that I can heal from the damage I caused."

That's his most important reason for resigning - typical self-absorbed politician.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I don't have a problem with him running again. He shouldn't be resigning today. Obama's comment "I'd resign if it was me" carries some weight when it comes to his resignation. not sure it would carry weight for his running again.

Thank you!!

Let me un-rightwing your statements. It absolutely carries no weight. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

:clap2: :cool:

Along with everything the President says.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

Agreed...

He should have stayed on and let them try him in the house ethics panel... Weiner is a pussy...

I hope he runs for political office again... The opponent's campaign ads would be a fucking riot....:lol: I might even donate to that cause...lol

I don't see why any of this stuff is relevant. If he sent such pictures to the 17 year old... yeah. that's serious shit. but that hasn't been shown as of yet.

Agreed...

I don't see why any of this stuff is relevant. If he sent such pictures to the 17 year old... yeah. that's serious shit. but that hasn't been shown as of yet.

Ethics is relevant... That's why the House has ethics rules....

Agreed...

does it say no one is allowed to cheat on their spouses? Answer this question by itself.

"Most importantly so that I can heal from the damage I caused."

That's his most important reason for resigning - typical self-absorbed politician.

I agree. 90 percent of politicians are self-absorbed.

does it say no one is allowed to cheat on their spouses? Answer this question by itself.

The very first house rule is that a member is not do anything which reflects negatively on the creditability of the House.

Weiner's lies and behavior violated this rule.

From Popst #1226:

He is in violation of the House Ethics Rules:

ETHICS MANUAL THE CODE OF OFFICIAL CONDUCT House Rule XLIII

1. A Member, officer, or employee of the House of Representatives shall conduct himself at all times in a manner which shall reflect creditably on the House of Representatives.

http://www.house.gov/house/Ethics/Ethicforward.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back