Weinergate

Where was the little woman? Didn't Mrs. Weiner want her 5 minutes of fame in her Stand-By-Her-Man moment?

Just wait until the 6 women sue Little Anthony and start draining her bank account. We'll see how much in love she is, their money is joint at this point.

Oh, she'll be dumping him in a few days methinks. She doesn't need him one iota. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she's got the Clinton camp to draw on. She's gone. I do feel sorry for her though. She's spent her entire public life out of the public eye and now she is thrust unwillingly into the spotlight by this dweeb.

It's somewhat telling that she wasn't there, but there is a plausible reason why.

She did just arrive from an international trip last night. Weiner and Huma had not even seen each other since the Drama Began. She likely spent the night crying her eyes out, and felt horrible this am. Combine that with being pregnant, and she probably did not feel up for any additional drama.

I'm not going to read too much into her absence until they actually make a public appearance together.

Just my thoughts

He didn't kill anyone...or leave then to die/drown
He didn't lie under oath.

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

The only person who should care about what he did with his dick is his wife.

That being said...he was beyond stupid.

When he got caught he should not have lied about it.
Lying and trying to brush it aside is why he had to resign.
Had he admitted it and then said he needed to go to rehab, then he could have kept his job.

so anytime a congressman lies, (s)he should resign?

Let's just totally forget what I said eh?
Lying and trying to still get away with something you did wrong then yes , you need to resign.

Just my thoughts

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

I don't disagree, but I can't say I EVER wanted him to truly stick it out!

<<Barrrrump.>>

"she really is gorgeous. I don't know what the fuck weiner was thinking."

Weiner was probably thinking, "I ain't getting any, phooey with that I'm going hunting."

Just my thoughts

I don't disagree, but I can't say I EVER wanted him to truly stick it out!

<<Barrrrump.>>

Im not fan of his either. But his transgressions are small compared to others.

Do i think that politicians should never lie...you bet. But they ALL lie.

So does your being a glorified NYC tourist make you an expert on Weiner's constituents??!??

Does your being a glorified assfucker make you an expert on Weiner's?

I lived, worked and played in NYC for over a decade mudda-sucka...I think I have clue!!

I don't share personal info, but if you think all of his constituents are happy with him then you are just a clueless dumbfuck...

Where was the little woman? Didn't Mrs. Weiner want her 5 minutes of fame in her Stand-By-Her-Man moment?

Just wait until the 6 women sue Little Anthony and start draining her bank account. We'll see how much in love she is, their money is joint at this point.

Oh, she'll be dumping him in a few days methinks. She doesn't need him one iota. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she's got the Clinton camp to draw on. She's gone. I do feel sorry for her though. She's spent her entire public life out of the public eye and now she is thrust unwillingly into the spotlight by this dweeb.

It's somewhat telling that she wasn't there, but there is a plausible reason why.

She did just arrive from an international trip last night. Weiner and Huma had not even seen each other since the Drama Began. She likely spent the night crying her eyes out, and felt horrible this am. Combine that with being pregnant, and she probably did not feel up for any additional drama.

I'm not going to read too much into her absence until they actually make a public appearance together.

They were seen together today, she had on a blazer and wearing jeans and was walking and looking just fine. I think they were going into their appartment building. Then a while later Weiner came out without her got into his car and drove to resign.

Last edited:
Ginger Lee must have thought her reputation was being sullied by being associated unfairly with a Beltway politician.

I mean how low can you get.

Watch the boost in video sales she gets from this. Her stuff is all over online now.

and you know this how?
waglleybooty.gif

The bottom line is that a person's private life should be private. Posting your private life on a public page of Twitter or Facebook or USMB or any social network, however, pretty much eliminates the concept of privacy.

Those who send private communications to me via any medium can depend on me keeping those communications private and I trust those I send private messages to do the same. Neverthless I don't put anything in those communications that would seriously embarrass or compromise me, my family, or anybody I care about if that trust should be broken.

And if I'm careless enough to post what I intended to be a PM on an open thread, I have nobody to blame but myself.

But whether they have a D or an R after their names, I would like to think that those we entrust with the people's treasury, protection, and general welfare would be people of honor, honesty, integrity, character. I would like for them to have sufficent morals that they do not put themselves in the position of being subject to blackmail or extortion or being caught in embarrassing lies that undermine the people's trust and confidence.

Forum List

Back