Weinergate

Insane, is still trying to push the same fake story from the extreme Left websites.

Even "your man" in the video does not make the this claim.

But, hey lets have a full investigation and if some right wing hack did it then I will damn them with you.

To blame the right for this and at the same time not want a full investigation, only makes one look foolish and hypocritical

Since when are CNN and the New York Daily News "extreme left web sites"???

Seriously dude, seek help.

Since when are they extreme right?

"dude". man up when one of your leaders gets caught

Blaming the right for this is falling into the "tin foil" hat theory of politics - "I see Republicans everywhere"

Last edited:
Well, he's acting pretty stupidly, guilty or not.

We shall see.

If he didn't do it, whoever did should be in trouble.

Really the truth is "Who cares?"

But because the Dums have made this kind of nonsense the basis for their attacks on the GOP it is delightful to see them hoist by their own petard.

And that's the point.

The Dems have played this game for a long time. It's quite amusing to see Karma Bitch Slap them.

Oh you mean like the time they impeached a President for a blow job?

Oh wait..that was the republicans.

I am sure that getting blow jobs from a staffer in the White House is fine with a bottom feeder like you, but Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a Federal Grand Jury and obstruction of justice. He should be serving time.

Last edited:
apparently he has not asked the fbi to investigate, *shrugs* why not? that begs the question in that if he attests to a hack and its found to be a lie, hes cooked.

I don't think he should lose his seat either, the voters will decide that....and of course hes not a hypocrite becasue he never said he wouldn't electronically flash someone....;)

I think it would be the business of all the American people to know what a Congressman is or isnt doing don't you?

And werent you just saying it wasn't him? Isn't it interesting how your goal post suddenly shifted when I asked a simple question to your point.

No, no I don't.

A congressman has a right to a personal life where his marriage and sexuality is concerned, just like everyone else.

There are only 3 exceptions to this rule:

1. If his personal life interferes with his duties as a congressman,

2. If his personal life exposes him as a hypocrite to the ideals that he expressed in order to get elected (in this case that would be running on a "Sanctity of Marriage" campaign)

or

3. If his personal life involved some sort of criminal act committed by him

Since none of these would be the case, it's none of your business.

And my goal post didn't shift, I asked a simple question in response to your post.

apparently he has not asked the fbi to investigate, *shrugs* why not? that begs the question in that if he attests to a hack and its found to be a lie, hes cooked.

I don't think he should lose his seat either, the voters will decide that....and of course hes not a hypocrite becasue he never said he wouldn't electronically flash someone....;)

he also never tried to impeach someone for having an affair while having one of his own. nor did his electoral platform profess some type of religious 'purity'.

Since when are CNN and the New York Daily News "extreme left web sites"???

Seriously dude, seek help.

Since when are they extreme right?

"dude". man up when one of your leaders gets caught

Blaming the right for this is falling into the "tin foil" hat theory of politics - "I see Republicans everywhere"

When did anyone claim they were extreme right? You claimed they were extreme left.

Are there only 2 categories of media now? "Extreme left" and "Extreme Right"?

Again, seek help.

And that's the point.

The Dems have played this game for a long time. It's quite amusing to see Karma Bitch Slap them.

I am sure that getting blow jobs from a staffer in the White House is fine with a bottom feeder like you, but Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a Federal Grand Jury and obstruction of justice. He should be serving time.

for lying about an affair at a deposition he should never have been forced to take?

:rofl:

let me know when he lies to start a war.

I think it would be the business of all the American people to know what a Congressman is or isnt doing don't you?

And werent you just saying it wasn't him? Isn't it interesting how your goal post suddenly shifted when I asked a simple question to your point.

No, no I don't.

A congressman has a right to a personal life where his marriage and sexuality is concerned, just like everyone else.

2. If his personal life exposes him as a hypocrite to the ideals that he expressed in order to get elected (in this case that would be running on a "Sanctity of Marriage" campaign)

or

And my goal post didn't shift, I asked a simple question in response to your post.

Now that you have established the Clinton rule book of political ethics for Democrats, what is the one for Republicans?

No, no I don't.

or

Sending unwanted or unsolicited sexual photos over the internet is a crime. In fact, depending on the reason, there could even be a hate crime here.

If you don't believe me send the same kind of pictures to people without asking them, see what happens?

Oh wait, you may do that now, we understand your confusion
:lol:

As for your goals, he is a hypocrite with the passage of bills. Does being married and chasing young girls count as hypocrisy in your tin foil hat world?

As for the rest, well we would need more investigation for those...

Of course, you are just content wearing your tin foil hat and blaming the republicans, so I don't if you want that

Last edited:

for lying about an affair at a deposition he should never have been forced to take?

It's called trust. At least that's what I always stressed to my kids. Lying decays trust. But, lawyers don't care about lying do they?

Sending unwanted or unsolicited sexual photos over the internet is a crime. In fact, depending on the reason, there could even be a hate crime here.

If you don't believe me send the same kind of pictures to people without asking them, see what happens?

As for your goals, he is a hypocrite with the passage of bills

Of course, you are just content wearing your tin foil hat and blaming the republicans, so I don't if you want that

Did the woman in question try to blame Mr Weiner? Has she filed a complaint with the authorities?

No, she has not.

Therefore, there is no crime.

And what bills?

And what exactly would be the reason for investigating the private lives of two citizens, when no crime has been committed?

Are you implying that the authorities should investigate people any time an incident of this nature occurs on the internet? Because that would be a very interesting statement to make.

Especially since anyone who has re-posted said picture on any site that was available to the public would be culpable for the very same crime...

Last edited:

for lying about an affair at a deposition he should never hatve been forced to take?

What you just stated is that Presidents are above the law. Not true! And when you can find a lie that was told to start a war, post it.

for lying about an affair at a deposition he should never hatve been forced to take?

What you just stated is that Presidents are above the law. Not true! And when you can find a lie that was told to start a war, post it.

To the Left, the ends always justifies the means....

Did the woman in question try to blame Mr Weiner? Has she filed a complaint with the authorities?

No, she has not.

And what bills?

And what exactly would be the reason for investigating the private lives of two citizens, when no crime has been committed?

Are you implying that the authorities should investigate people any time an incident of this nature occurs on the internet? Because that would be a very interesting statement to make.

Especially since anyone who has re-posted said picture on any site that was available to the public would be culpable for the very same crime...

Weenie has claimed his Twitter was hacked. That's a federal crime. Is the FBI on the case?

Now that you have established the Clinton rule book of political ethics for Democrats, what is the one for Republicans?

The rule book is exactly the same for everyone.

Sen Craig, for instance, committed a crime in a public bathroom, and was a hypocrite for his previous stance on homosexuality, thus fitting two of the criteria.

No, she has not.

And what bills?

It may be time to adjust your tin foil hat

In criminal law, the victim does not always have to fall a complaint for the police to prosecute.

Honestly, even some of friends on the left have pointed out, he is not acting right

He is not behaving as one would expect an innocent man to behave

Sen Craig, for instance, committed a crime in a public bathroom, and was a hypocrite for his previous stance on homosexuality, thus fitting two of the criteria.

Since when is making a pass at someone a crime? Was Craig arrested? I really don't remember.

Last edited:

I see....

If Weiner sent an unsolicited sexual photo of himself, which is a crime and because he is acting as a hypocrite to his marriage vows, thus fitting two of the criteria

:eusa_whistle:

You do know that you would look more honest and people would respect you more
if you did not try to defend the indefensible here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back