Weinergate

Where was the little woman? Didn't Mrs. Weiner want her 5 minutes of fame in her Stand-By-Her-Man moment?

Just wait until the 6 women sue Little Anthony and start draining her bank account. We'll see how much in love she is, their money is joint at this point.

Oh, she'll be dumping him in a few days methinks. She doesn't need him one iota. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she's got the Clinton camp to draw on. She's gone. I do feel sorry for her though. She's spent her entire public life out of the public eye and now she is thrust unwillingly into the spotlight by this dweeb.
she really is gorgeous. I don't know what the fuck weiner was thinking.

yea well...syrenns hot too (AA too) , but I cheat on her all the time.....
la.gif

Just my thoughts

He didn't kill anyone...or leave then to die/drown
He didn't lie under oath.

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

The only person who should care about what he did with his dick is his wife.

That being said...he was beyond stupid.

he did however attempt to impugn Breitbart and tried to make the claim that Breitbart had hacked his (Weiners) Twitter account (which is illegal), so he was in actual fact attacking someone when he knew it was him who did it. That is the point where i felt he had to go.

I don't like Breitbart for the most part but when a person knowingly presents false information on a national news program (CNN's Wolf Blitzer show) that goes far, far over the line.

Anyone who would resort to that will do far more if pressured.

Just my thoughts

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

I don't disagree, but I can't say I EVER wanted him to truly stick it out!

<<Barrrrump.>>

Im not fan of his either. But his transgressions are small compared to others.

Do i think that politicians should never lie...you bet. But they ALL lie.

It's not the only thing of his small compared to others.

Just my thoughts

he did however attempt to impugn Breitbart and tried to make the claim that Breitbart had hacked his (Weiners) Twitter account (which is illegal), so he was in actual fact attacking someone when he knew it was him who did it. That is the point where i felt he had to go.

I don't like Breitbart for the most part but when a person knowingly presents false information on a national news program (CNN's Wolf Blitzer show) that goes far, far over the line.

Anyone who would resort to that will do far more if pressured.

That alone should make a person unfit for Congress or any position of authority or responsibility. The salacious side of us wants to focus on the moral terpitude, most especially when Weiner's apologists shrug that off with "it was his own private business" and/or "everybody does it."

But public accusation of another person of a crime that you know he or she did not commit, or publically attempting to falsely smear that person's reputation, most especially when it is to save your own ass, should not be tolerated by anybody.

The only reason Weiner resigned is that now, the House Ethics Committee will stop their investigation into his wrong doing. By resigning he avoids any further dirt they might dig up on him which could be more damaging to his future and political career and the Democratic Party.

Evidently he’s still interested in “Serving his country” so, he says. By resigning he called off the Big Dogs. Now, if he can get past Gloria Allred and any other law suits he might come out of this unscathed. With time he could sweep it all under the rug and save what’s left of his reputation and run of office in the future.

Anthony Weiner is Sen. Chuck Schumer’s ‘God Son’ and he went to work for Schumer straight out of college. Politics is the only job he’s ever done and I can’t see Anthony Weiner giving it up at this point. He’s probably been schooled by the best and they have a strategy for him to revive his career down the road. We can only hope we've cut the head off the snake and it doesn't rise up again.

Funny. When Weiner resigns at around 0:34 in the video, everybody cheers and one guy says, "bye-bye Pervert!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeM_6DHHg4U]Anthony Weiner Press Conference: Resignation Met With Lewd Heckles (06.16.11) [/ame]

Good riddance. As amusing as this situation is, it's time for Congress to deal with the Financial Mess.

That was pretty funny. There was a lot of noise - but I think somebody tried to shout out about Vitter. One of the USMB moonbats must have made a personal appearance.

Forum List

Back