Weinergate

image.php

That was pretty funny. There was a lot of noise - but I think somebody tried to shout out about Vitter. One of the USMB moonbats must have made a personal appearance.

Howard Sterns boys.;) I heard on Lou Dobb's he needed sound bites for tomorrows show.

Last edited:
I thought I heard one of the goobers there asking FORMER Congresscritter Weiner how many inches he was -- or words to that effect.

The poor schlub can't even resign without getting heckled.

:D

I thought I heard one of the goobers there asking FORMER Congresscritter Weiner how many inches he was -- or words to that effect.

Actually, they were asking if he was 7 inches (apparently, someone with too much time on their hands made a calculation).

Nope.......he's resigned people, that's a wrap.......

Put a condom on him, he's done.

Actually, they were asking if he was 7 inches (apparently, someone with too much time on their hands made a calculation).

unfortunate.

Well, the shitheads are less well represented in the halls of Congress at this moment.

Good.

Yep, 2 seats now one in AZ, and now N,Y.

NY is losing seats anyway

For some reason, people want to leave the state of Liberal Utopia
:eusa_whistle:

A Mercatus Center study published a few days ago generated a flurry of interest. It is far too subjective, arbitrary, and complicated to be taken really seriously, but of the 50 states, it listed New York State as the least free. High taxes, oppressive regulation, and increasing paternalism made it less free than California that was also right up there at the top.
New York Is The Least Free State, Study Finds (VIDEO)

If the American people continue to push back against ever more oppressive, intrusive, restrictive, and expensive government, I think we'll see more and more of the leftwing extremists like Anthony Weiner falling out of favor.

I doubt we can count on many of them hurrying the process along as Weiner has done though.

Technically, he's only "said" he is resigning...

It's not official until a letter from Weiner is read on the House floor...

That will probably happen tomorrow...

unfortunate.

If you Tweet your meat, you must retreat....;)

State, specifically what would be the problem of Weiner running again, after stepping down, and specifically of how Obama has anything to do with that.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I'm sure he will run again. Your shameful party will declare "After his triumphant rehabilitation from the disease that plagued him, the Weiner will again rise - standing at attention and ready to dive into the moist darkness on behalf of the people."

Last edited:
Just my thoughts

He didn't kill anyone...or leave then to die/drown
He didn't lie under oath.

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

The only person who should care about what he did with his dick is his wife.

That being said...he was beyond stupid.

he did however attempt to impugn Breitbart and tried to make the claim that Breitbart had hacked his (Weiners) Twitter account (which is illegal), so he was in actual fact attacking someone when he knew it was him who did it. That is the point where i felt he had to go.

I don't like Breitbart for the most part but when a person knowingly presents false information on a national news program (CNN's Wolf Blitzer show) that goes far, far over the line.

Anyone who would resort to that will do far more if pressured.

Westballs,

You're a LIEberrhoid arsehole trying to assuage the damage done by a Righteous Knight of Truth, Breitbart, exposing a Wierdo Freako of the Obamarrhoid persuasion.

Your LIEberrhoid Agenda of smearing those who expose TRUTHS is transparent & contemptible.

Anthony...the new spokesman for GoToMeeting.com!

Do More. Travel Less.
Enjoy the freedom of online meetings.
•Demonstrate, present, collaborate – right from your PC or Mac®.
•Save money with free VoIP and integrated phone conferencing.
•Hold as many meetings as you want for as long as you want – for one low rate.
•Take advantage of the easiest and most affordable Web-conferencing solution available.

Forum List

Back