Weinergate

Anthony...the new spokesman for GoToMeeting.com!

Do More. Travel Less.
Enjoy the freedom of online meetings.
•Demonstrate, present, collaborate – right from your PC or Mac®.
•Save money with free VoIP and integrated phone conferencing.
•Hold as many meetings as you want for as long as you want – for one low rate.
•Take advantage of the easiest and most affordable Web-conferencing solution available.

:lol:

Just my thoughts

He didn't kill anyone...or leave then to die/drown
He didn't lie under oath.

He did lie when he got caught with his pants down.... like ever other man on earth is likely to do.

The only person who should care about what he did with his dick is his wife.

That being said...he was beyond stupid.

he did however attempt to impugn Breitbart and tried to make the claim that Breitbart had hacked his (Weiners) Twitter account (which is illegal), so he was in actual fact attacking someone when he knew it was him who did it. That is the point where i felt he had to go.

I don't like Breitbart for the most part but when a person knowingly presents false information on a national news program (CNN's Wolf Blitzer show) that goes far, far over the line.

Anyone who would resort to that will do far more if pressured.

Westballs,

You're a LIEberrhoid arsehole trying to assuage the damage done by a Righteous Knight of Truth, Breitbart, exposing a Wierdo Freako of the Obamarrhoid persuasion.

Your LIEberrhoid Agenda of smearing those who expose TRUTHS is transparent & contemptible.

:lol::lol::lol: What was that gotthemange? I can't understand gibberish.:lol::lol::lol:

State, specifically what would be the problem of Weiner running again, after stepping down, and specifically of how Obama has anything to do with that.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I'm sure he will run again. Your shameful party will declare "After his triumphant rehabilitation from the disease that plagued him, the Weiner will again rise - standing at attention and ready to dive into the moist darkness on behalf of the people."

There are ideologues on both sides of the aisle that will excuse almost any behavior as long as the person is on their side. And those in the opposition are scum no matter what they do or don't do.

I didn't feel like cheering when Anthony Weiner resigned today however appropriate that resignation was. I felt sad that a life and probably a marriage and a family was in shambles. I just can't celebrate that.

But I am sick to death of making excuses for people who have demonstrated such lack of character and judgment and believe the American people deserve better.

I think we should get past all the oneupmanship and the 'whose is blackest' game and start having higher expectations for all the people we put in high leadership positions no matter whether they have an R or a D after their names.

State, specifically what would be the problem of Weiner running again, after stepping down, and specifically of how Obama has anything to do with that.

Remember...be specific.

Specific.

I'm sure he will run again. Your shameful party will declare "After his triumphant rehabilitation from the disease that plagued him, the Weiner will again rise - standing at attention and ready to dive into the moist darkness on behalf of the people."

There are ideologues on both sides of the aisle that will excuse almost any behavior as long as the person is on their side. And those in the opposition are scum no matter what they do or don't do.

I didn't feel like cheering when Anthony Weiner resigned today however appropriate that resignation was. I felt sad that a life and probably a marriage and a family was in shambles. I just can't celebrate that.

But I am sick to death of making excuses for people who have demonstrated such lack of character and judgment and believe the American people deserve better.

I think we should get past all the oneupmanship and the 'whose is blackest' game and start having higher expectations for all the people we put in high leadership positions no matter whether they have an R or a D after their names.

Yup.....and begin with the President.

There's always a chance the former congressman could be indicted for any number of crimes related to sending unwanted sexual explicit material to underage girls over the internet. Does anyone believe the fairy tale quickly hatched by the DNC that the weener's constituency wants him on the job? Listen closely to his resignation speech in Brooklyn and you will hear shouts of "bye bye pervert" from the crowd.

Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed

Was Huma Abedin, the wife of Anthony Weiner and the Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton, unaware that her mother was reported as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? Is it possible she does not know that her brother is tied to the Brotherhood’s radical leadership? Did Western media miss what has been revealed in several Arab newspapers, which has remained secret in American government circles?

Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list of members of the Brotherhood’s secret women’s division, which is known alternately as the Muslim Sisterhood or the International Women’s Organization (IWO). This detailed list was partially published by Al Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. And it included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin.
Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed | Impeach Obama Campaign

And just think about this Wieners wife works for Hillary Clinton

“The sources acquired by The Arab Brigade for information and documents regarding the most serious international body of the prohibited Brotherhood organization—The Muslim Sisterhood. This [branch] comes directly after the secret service of the Muslim Brotherhood. In respect to this instrument and the recruitment, organization and preparation of the Sisterhood branch; the leaders of the banned organization shroud this instrument with secrecy since its members are the wives of some of the highest-ranking leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood. The leaders established the Sisterhood as an essential instrument in the role of women:

— One of these rolls is the use for women in underground network to smuggle secret documents for the members since women go undetected by security surveillance.
The “Sisterhood” List and It’s Defined Goals

All thats left is to get his wife to resign.

His wife hasn't done anything wrong...other than exercise poor judgement in her choice of spouse. That is not cause for her to resign.

Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed

Was Huma Abedin, the wife of Anthony Weiner and the Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton, unaware that her mother was reported as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? Is it possible she does not know that her brother is tied to the Brotherhood’s radical leadership? Did Western media miss what has been revealed in several Arab newspapers, which has remained secret in American government circles?

Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list of members of the Brotherhood’s secret women’s division, which is known alternately as the Muslim Sisterhood or the International Women’s Organization (IWO). This detailed list was partially published by Al Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. And it included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin.
Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed | Impeach Obama Campaign

And just think about this Wieners wife works for Hillary Clinton

“The sources acquired by The Arab Brigade for information and documents regarding the most serious international body of the prohibited Brotherhood organization—The Muslim Sisterhood. This [branch] comes directly after the secret service of the Muslim Brotherhood. In respect to this instrument and the recruitment, organization and preparation of the Sisterhood branch; the leaders of the banned organization shroud this instrument with secrecy since its members are the wives of some of the highest-ranking leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood. The leaders established the Sisterhood as an essential instrument in the role of women:

— One of these rolls is the use for women in underground network to smuggle secret documents for the members since women go undetected by security surveillance.
The “Sisterhood” List and It’s Defined Goals

All thats left is to get his wife to resign.

That is definitely hurtful to her.

This thing went 92 pages. Are there any other concresscritters with really cool names we could get into fun trouble like this?

Pity is finally over. (Not really)

This thing went 92 pages. Are there any other concresscritters with really cool names we could get into fun trouble like this?

Pity is finally over. (Not really)

Hey.... What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. .... Uh.... not really.... it's a nice sound bite though. There will always be something to take the place of the top story, Right? There will always be a market for extortion and blackmail too. So remember that and play nice.

Forum List

Back