Weinergate

His wife hasn't done anything wrong...other than exercise poor judgement in her choice of spouse. That is not cause for her to resign.

agreed.

being a fly on the wall at that get together when she came back would have been embarrassing.

and I find it interesting she didn't do a spitzer spouse and go along to the press conf. ( weiner should have not done that but he is laying the ground work to come back...btcha;))

Coming soon to MSNBC; " Spitz and Weiner....the Hard news"!!!!

His wife hasn't done anything wrong...other than exercise poor judgement in her choice of spouse. That is not cause for her to resign.

The fact that she has conections with the muslim brotherhood should be reason enough for her to be moved from her job. She is the Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton. The muslim brotherhood is the political arm of Al Queada.

It will never be over. ;)

no way, we've seen the weiner, wheres the buns?
moon.gif

lets see where he winds up, hes off the gov. tit, hes not a lawyer, so working the night court Hooker stroll isn't an option.....hes got a BA in political science and tweet skillz.....:eusa_think:where will he goooooooo:eusa_whistle:

In the "Good Old Days" he would have gotten a job at Fannie Mae and bilked taxpayers out of $10M+ in order to fund his retirement.

lets see where he winds up, hes off the gov. tit, hes not a lawyer, so working the night court Hooker stroll isn't an option.....hes got a BA in political science and tweet skillz.....:eusa_think:where will he goooooooo:eusa_whistle:

In the "Good Old Days" he would have gotten a job at Fannie Mae and bilked taxpayers out of $10M+ in order to fund his retirement.

:lol:to true....maybe some real estate holdings or cattle futures he owns will miraculously quadruple....:rolleyes:

It's all a bit too convenient. The liberals love of the Muslim Brotherhood has no bounds.

We don't know her deal. Well except for the taxpayer deal she got. Who else in the White House make $700,000 a year, if that amount is accurate?

She should be looked at closely. Thank goodness Weiner has put her in the public eye. Maybe something really meaningful will come of this whole circus if she is found to be in a totally inappropriate position because of her ties to the MB.

Weiner will get some political analysis job on liberal cable news making 5 times the money he makes now. I think he'll be fine.

At the very least, perhaps evoking the name of Weiner will cool the rhetoric a bit the next time a Republican sex scandal crops up. Look how far back his apologists had to go to get to the Vitter scandal. It may be that the statutes of limitation on this stuff will simply go away.

Last edited:
Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed

Was Huma Abedin, the wife of Anthony Weiner and the Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton, unaware that her mother was reported as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? Is it possible she does not know that her brother is tied to the Brotherhood’s radical leadership? Did Western media miss what has been revealed in several Arab newspapers, which has remained secret in American government circles?

Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list of members of the Brotherhood’s secret women’s division, which is known alternately as the Muslim Sisterhood or the International Women’s Organization (IWO). This detailed list was partially published by Al Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. And it included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin.
Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed | Impeach Obama Campaign

And just think about this Wieners wife works for Hillary Clinton

“The sources acquired by The Arab Brigade for information and documents regarding the most serious international body of the prohibited Brotherhood organization—The Muslim Sisterhood. This [branch] comes directly after the secret service of the Muslim Brotherhood. In respect to this instrument and the recruitment, organization and preparation of the Sisterhood branch; the leaders of the banned organization shroud this instrument with secrecy since its members are the wives of some of the highest-ranking leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood. The leaders established the Sisterhood as an essential instrument in the role of women:

— One of these rolls is the use for women in underground network to smuggle secret documents for the members since women go undetected by security surveillance.
The “Sisterhood” List and It’s Defined Goals

All thats left is to get his wife to resign.

That is definitely hurtful to her.

Ground Zero mosque modeled after notorious 9/11 mosque?

Founder of hijackers' D.C. worship center partners with N.Y. imam pushing shariah

"the radical Muslim Brotherhood in America, also founded Dar al-Hijrah in Falls Church, Va., which is run by the pro-jihad Brotherhood. The mosque has been tied to numerous terrorism plots, including the 9/11 attacks."

Last edited:
All thats left is to get his wife to resign.

That is definitely hurtful to her.

Ground Zero mosque modeled after notorious 9/11 mosque?

Founder of hijackers' D.C. worship center partners with N.Y. imam pushing shariah

"the radical Muslim Brotherhood in America, also founded Dar al-Hijrah in Falls Church, Va., which is run by the pro-jihad Brotherhood. The mosque has been tied to numerous terrorism plots, including the 9/11 attacks."

logo.png

well hey hold the phone, Weiner has an out...well, I mean he can work for a skin magazine...

Publisher of Hustler magazine and free speech advocate

Larry Flynt

My Job Offer for Anthony Weiner

Mr. Weiner:

After having learned of your sudden and compelled resignation from your Congressional post, I would like to make you an offer of employment at Flynt Management Group, LLC in our Internet group. As a Congressman, you are known for your intensity and perseverance. I believe that this attitude, combined with your service in the House of Representatives' Committee on Energy and Commerce, will make you a valuable asset to this corporation.

This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving. While you will have to relocate to our corporate offices in Beverly Hills, California, we would pay for all relocation costs.

more at-
Larry Flynt: My Job Offer for Anthony Weiner

well hey hold the phone, Weiner has an out...well, I mean he can work for a skin magazine...

Larry Flynt

My Job Offer for Anthony Weiner

Mr. Weiner:

After having learned of your sudden and compelled resignation from your Congressional post, I would like to make you an offer of employment at Flynt Management Group, LLC in our Internet group. As a Congressman, you are known for your intensity and perseverance. I believe that this attitude, combined with your service in the House of Representatives' Committee on Energy and Commerce, will make you a valuable asset to this corporation.

This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving. While you will have to relocate to our corporate offices in Beverly Hills, California, we would pay for all relocation costs.

more at-
Larry Flynt: My Job Offer for Anthony Weiner

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trajan again.

Forum List

Back