Weinergate

Priorities Are Screwed Up.....Deadly Crotch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Politicians can create a massive welfare/warfare state which has bankrupted the nation. Politicians can create paper money, abandon the gold standard , create a central bank, invade a country under false pretenses, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

But if politician dares tweet a photo of himself in his undershorts then his career is over.

What the flock is wrong with that picture? Are Americans narcotized or are they narcotized?!?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Politicians can create a massive welfare/warfare state which has bankrupted the nation. Politicians can create paper money, abandon the gold standard , create a central bank, invade a country under false pretenses, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

But if politician dares tweet a photo of himself in his undershorts then his career is over.

What the flock is wrong with that picture? Are Americans narcotized or are they narcotized?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's not the sex nor even the First Amendment, it's the obstruction of justice charges that are giving folks pause, Contumacious. The offended galpal has lawyered up with Gloria Allred.

It does not look good for the former Senator.

It's not the sex nor even the First Amendment, it's the obstruction of justice charges that are giving folks pause, Contumacious. The offended galpal has lawyered up with Gloria Allred.

It doen't matter that Allred has entered the fray.

The Parliament of Whores has been demanding his resignation

That was June 14. On June 11, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats told Weiner to leave.
After Gloria Allred walked across the tv screen with a cute young blonde thing on her arm saying Weiner was in serious trouble with the law and the commentator said it was obstruction, I figured it was a matter of time.

It was a matter of time, Contumacious. Republicans saw the same thing Democrats did. An attempt to cover up the truth. It's all over but the shouting in court.

That was June 14. On June 11, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats told Weiner to leave.
After Gloria Allred walked across the tv screen with a cute young blonde thing on her arm saying Weiner was in serious trouble with the law and the commentator said it was obstruction, I figured it was a matter of time.

It was a matter of time, Contumacious. Republicans saw the same thing Democrats did. An attempt to cover up the truth. It's all over but the shouting in court.

My point precisely.

Politicians have been 'covering up the truth" for over 100 years - the fact , we have been slowly marching towards a fascist republic , but that is fucking irrelevant.

But a picture of their crotch is material..........

Un fucking believable!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point precisely.

Politicians have been 'covering up the truth" for over 100 years - the fact , we have been slowly marching towards a fascist republic , but that is fucking irrelevant.

A picture is not the issue. Using the powerful office of a Senator of the United States to intimidate a young woman into lying is aka obstruction of justice.

Clinton did it and got not only impeached by the House, but disbarred by his colleagues.

Obstruction of justice is not a good thing for persons weilding powerful offices to engage in. It really piques off the barracudas of justice.

That is definitely hurtful to her.

Ground Zero mosque modeled after notorious 9/11 mosque?

Founder of hijackers' D.C. worship center partners with N.Y. imam pushing shariah

"the radical Muslim Brotherhood in America, also founded Dar al-Hijrah in Falls Church, Va., which is run by the pro-jihad Brotherhood. The mosque has been tied to numerous terrorism plots, including the 9/11 attacks."

logo.png

The Crunt Huma or Humus or Humass...the wife of Weanie the Weiner belongs to the Muslim Sisterhood....a jihadist organization on par with the Muslim Brotherhood which was formed by two of the Top Leaders of Hamas.

BTW, Humus's mother is also some sort of a Big Shot with the Muslim Sisterhood.

Please note that Humus, Huma, or Humass Weiner has a very important position with Hellary being a deputy Chief of Staff ....THE ADVISOR ON MID EAST AFFAIRS !!!

HOWZABOUT THEM APPLES !!!!

At the end of the day, I rather suspect the worst thing Weiner will be guilty of is:

4. An unhappy, immature, and insecure man who gets his jollies doing sex stuff on the internet.

3. A Congressman who demonstrated unbelievably poor judgment and inappropriate behavior.

2. He most foolishly lied to and thumbed his nose at and almost dared the media. That one is almost always fatal if you want something to go away.

And the number one thing Weiner was guilty of:

1. He was too often an arrogant, rude, irritating, and unpleasant person that nobody liked very much.

Take No. 1 out of the equation, and he might have survived this.

My point precisely.

A picture is not the issue. Using the powerful office of a Senator of the United States to intimidate a young woman into lying is aka obstruction of justice.

Clinton did it and got not only impeached by the House, but disbarred by his colleagues.

Obstruction of justice is not a good thing for persons weilding powerful offices to engage in. It really piques off the barracudas of justice.

Bullshit.

Clinton & Co terrorized and then incinerated alive 20 children and 70 adults in Waco, TX. Surprisingly, that didn't piqued the "barracudas of justice".

I dunno, Foxfyre. Over the years, I've noticed Counsellor Allread doesn't pull idle punches, but speaks assertively when she has solid evidence most usually. The Senator pretended there was no peanut under the shell he flaunted, after thinking he'd gotten rid of it.

At the sentencing phase of his obstruction case is where his lack of forgiving charm towards adversaries may determine the severity of his just desserts. Or not.

My point precisely.

Bullshit.

Clinton & Co terrorized and then incinerated alive 20 children and 70 adults in Waco, TX. Surprisingly, that didn't piqued the "barracudas of justice".

You're probably right. However, chief barracuda of justice at the time was Janet Reno.

Perhaps serving an up-and-comer Clintonista the justice system ahead of time will prevent another such obstruction at the executive office level.

Bullshit.

You're probably right. However, chief barracuda of justice at the time was Janet Reno.

Perhaps serving an up-and-comer Clintonista the justice system ahead of time will prevent another such obstruction at the executive office level.

The system is corrupt to its core.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM"]LBJ ordered the USS Liberty and its crew sunk so that the could have a pretext to invade Egypt[/ame]. Surprisingly, that didn't piqued the "barracudas of justice".

You could be right Becki, but I've seen too many of these cases that just sort of disappear. We still have a Democratically controlled White House, Senate, and A.G office and that is a lot of clout to sweep something under the rug if it is deemed politically expedient to do so. But the flip side of that is a lot of pressure can be brought to bear to 'get somebody' when it is politically expedient to do so.

It just depends if the alleged offense is severe enough to justify keeping all this on the front pages with a Presidential election campaign already underway. My gut instinct tells me it won't be. But if it is, you're right. Gloria Allred is a formidable woman and I wouldn't want her going after me in a civil or criminal case.

As far as I'm concerned anyone of low moral fiber shouldn't be in congress regardless of party. Period

By whose definition?

If they solved the problems in this nation I couldn't care less about their "moral fiber" as long as what they were doing wasn't illegal.

I do have a problem with hypocritical posters who slammed Weiner but don't want to talk about Vitter. :eusa_shhh:

The problems of our nation will not be solved by people with little or no moral fiber. When your in charge of writing the laws, being legal isn't that hard. Vitter isn't fit to hold public office, problem is so much time has passed, it is unlikely enough outrage can be mustard to force him out. This is a lesson to be learned and applied to the nextperson, regardless of party.

I didn't feel like cheering when Anthony Weiner resigned today however appropriate that resignation was. I felt sad that a life and probably a marriage and a family was in shambles. I just can't celebrate that.

I understand what you're saying, and mostly agree. But I'm a cynic. I view the Weiner marriage as a sham; Hillary's little love muffin hitched to a narcissistic flasher. A show marriage for political reasons rather than reality. I suspect the only thing distressing Huma is that the idiot was so brash as to get caught.

Podhertz has the correct motorcycle: In the Age of Twitter, we have achieved Zero Tolerance for Sexual Misconduct.

But enough about him. Seriously. The question really is what this entire event says about American political life.

The answer: zero tolerance.

No politician is going to survive a sex scandal any longer. No one. Not after Eliot Spitzer's 2008 humiliation was followed by South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's extramarital "walk along the Appalachian Trail" in 2009, which was followed this year by the revelation of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child, which was followed in turn by the indictment of 2004 vice-presidential candidate John Edwards.

Consider this: Weiner is the third married member of Congress to resign his seat this year due to behavior resulting from sexual peccadillo. He follows Rep. Chris Lee (who went trolling for exotic partners on Craigslist) and Sen. John Ensign of Nevada (who resigned before the Senate Ethics Committee could bring him up on charges of having bought the silence of the husband of a staffer with whom he'd had an affair).

Like Ensign, whose misbehavior first became public knowledge in 2009, Weiner thought he could tough it out until the spotlight fixed on something else, or until his defenders became as vocal and powerful as his opponents.

That's what Bill Clinton did back in 1998. More recently, it's what David Vitter, the Republican senator from Lousiana, was able to do after getting enmeshed in a prostitution scandal in 2007. Vitter apologized with his wife standing next to him in humiliating subservience to his ambitions, and was reelected last year.

But the truth is that Vitter would not have survived if he'd been caught four weeks ago, instead of four years ago, and I doubt Clinton would have survived a day after the revelation of the blue Gap dress if he'd been president in 2011 rather than 1998.

Twitter is the reason. The citizenry's disgust with political misbehavior has an entirely new kind of populist outlet, one that is uniquely resistant to mainstream-media efforts to choke off the oxygen of a story. ...

Twitter has changed politics--john Podhoretz - NYPOST.com

Maybe Weiner will run for Prez one day and name Eric Holder as his running mate.
It'll be the Weiner-Holder ticket.

Seriously, that's a DEM Dream ticket.

And, what with Humus (and her mom being in the Muslim Sisterhood), & Holder (The Protector of IslamoFascism) these arseholes got the Muslim & LIEberrhoid vote locked.

Forum List

Back