Weinergate

At the end of the day, I rather suspect the worst thing Weiner will be guilty of is:

4. An unhappy, immature, and insecure man who gets his jollies doing sex stuff on the internet.

3. A Congressman who demonstrated unbelievably poor judgment and inappropriate behavior.

2. He most foolishly lied to and thumbed his nose at and almost dared the media. That one is almost always fatal if you want something to go away.

And the number one thing Weiner was guilty of:

1. He was too often an arrogant, rude, irritating, and unpleasant person that nobody liked very much.

Take No. 1 out of the equation, and he might have survived this.

and he didnt break one law. Not one. He did not have sex with prostitutes or have gay baggage call boys following him. He didnt leave the country for another woman and he didnt do anything with an undercover cop in a bathroom. He is not a hypocrite, he is a horn dog in his personal life.

Personally, I wish he didnt step down just to make the republicans look like the hypocrites they are but oh well, he is a fool for doing what he did. I liked him and will be happy when this blows over and he wins the mayoral race in New York.

At the end of the day, I rather suspect the worst thing Weiner will be guilty of is:

4. An unhappy, immature, and insecure man who gets his jollies doing sex stuff on the internet.

3. A Congressman who demonstrated unbelievably poor judgment and inappropriate behavior.

2. He most foolishly lied to and thumbed his nose at and almost dared the media. That one is almost always fatal if you want something to go away.

1. He was too often an arrogant, rude, irritating, and unpleasant person that nobody liked very much.

and he didnt break one law. Not one. He did not have sex with prostitutes or have gay baggage call boys following him. He didnt leave the country for another woman and he didnt do anything with an undercover cop in a bathroom. He is not a hypocrite, he is a horn dog in his personal life.

Personally, I wish he didnt step down just to make the republicans look like the hypocrites they are but oh well, he is a fool for doing what he did. I liked him and will be happy when this blows over and he wins the mayoral race in New York.

He's a sick man and has no business in the congress. Nasty Pelosi and Dumb Debbie said he should resign. They are your leaders. Follow.

Weiner did not step down because of what the Republicans said or did. His own party and poor judgement brought him down. Why are you concerned with an election in another state for a local election? Ultimately, Weiner probably did something illegal that he hopes will not surface, now he has given up his job.

I guess the fact that he outright lied so he did not get caught means nothing to you.

The fact that he outright lied and tried to blame his mistake on someone else means nothing to you.

The fact that he outright lied to some of his allies as he asked them to defend him means nothing to you.

So, in essence, the character of a politician means nothing to you....as long as he/she has a (D) next to their name.

Got it.

The movement to have him removed seemed extremely Bipartisan to me Zona.
There was at least one 17 year, old involved in this scandal, that is not okay either.
You might want to stop spinning this and take a step back. It is a scandal, in truth Zona.

Zona also neglects the fact that as a member of Congress, Weiner repeatedly lied to the public about his account being hacked and falsely accused a member of the media whose investigative journalism outed his behavior.

I don't know what Zona's belief system is, but decent people do not want government officials to abuse the power of their positions to falsely accuse people (with an implicit threat to shut them up).

There was at least one 17 year, old involved in this scandal, that is not okay either.
You might want to stop spinning this and take a step back. It is a scandal, in truth Zona.

From the New Republic:
"Look, if a politician admits to, or is convicted of, a serious crime, or if his or her actions run completely contrary to the beliefs that they profess to have guided their voting, then there is good reason to demand their resignation. But a sex scandal that involved no illegal activity—that is not a firing offense. A politician may resign out of embarrassment, as Representative Anthony Weiner did, but that doesn’t justify other politicians from his own party, including the president himself, calling for his resignation."
Weenie Democrats: Shame On The Party For Abandoning Anthony Weiner | The New Republic

It's the Clinton Defense!

I dunno, Foxfyre. Over the years, I've noticed Counsellor Allread doesn't pull idle punches, but speaks assertively when she has solid evidence most usually. The Senator pretended there was no peanut under the shell he flaunted, after thinking he'd gotten rid of it.

At the sentencing phase of his obstruction case is where his lack of forgiving charm towards adversaries may determine the severity of his just desserts. Or not.

where is Nicki Diaz....?:eusa_whistle:

I guess the fact that he outright lied so he did not get caught means nothing to you.

The fact that he outright lied and tried to blame his mistake on someone else means nothing to you.

The fact that he outright lied to some of his allies as he asked them to defend him means nothing to you.

So, in essence, the character of a politician means nothing to you....as long as he/she has a (D) next to their name.

Got it.

I guess what David Vitter did means nothing to you. He's still in office, and he's got an R after his name.

Got it..........it's okay if you are Republican.

Got it.

I guess what David Vitter did means nothing to you. He's still in office, and he's got an R after his name.

Got it..........it's okay if you are Republican.

You are a dumbfuck...

Vitter's actions have nothing to do with Weiner's actions...

Additionally, the comparison is apples to oranges as has been pointed out many times in this thread... You losers look more and more idiotic each time you try to make the comparison...

Stop being such a dumbshit hack...

Vitter had sex, Weiner didn't.

Vitter did something illegal, Weiner didn't.

Vitter is still in the Senate, Weiner is out of Congress.

Try again retard.

Intense,

Are you trying to reason with Zonya Bolognya ???

Seriously ?????

Zonya Bolognya is a certified LIEberrhoid idiot who is RdeanieWeanie's alter ego ....... need I say more ?????

Last edited:

Intense,

Are you trying to reason with Zonya Bolognya ???

Seriously ?????

Zonya Bolognya is a certified LIEberrhoid idiot who is RdeanieWeanie's alter ego ....... need I say more ?????

Nah.... Zona is Special....he always has been. :)

Zona also neglects the fact that as a member of Congress, Weiner repeatedly lied to the public about his account being hacked and falsely accused a member of the media whose investigative journalism outed his behavior.

I don't know what Zona's belief system is, but decent people do not want government officials to abuse the power of their positions to falsely accuse people (with an implicit threat to shut them up).

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boedicca again

The thought is there!

Try again retard.

PygmySwabee/QueerBiker,

Vitter had sex, so did JFK, His bro....The Chappaquidick Murderer, Slick Willy, MLK

Vitter did something illegal, so did JFK, His bro.....The Chappaquidick Murderer, Slick Willy, MLK.

Vitter is still in the Senate, whilst JFK, His bro....The Chappaquidick Murderer, Slick Willy, MLK are not only political luminaries among the DEMS.....they have the exalted status as FUCKING SAINTS among the DEMS !!!! ....... pun intended.

After the above, you LIEberrhoidal fucktard.....you couldn't even try !!!!

Try again retard.

Then you should advocate for Clinton to be tried and impeached for real. Vitter's actions occurred contemporaneously with Clinton's - and the statute of limitation had run out by the time they were made public.

As I've noted before, if we are going to go on a Witch Hunt to Purge Congress, there are current members who have done far more egregious things which have caused enormous damage to the country: Rangel, Frank, Waters...

Forum List

Back