Weinergate

I made a joke earlier in this thread that Weiner could find a job at Current TV...well, life might imitate ridicule:

Within hours after Anthony Weiner announced his resignation from Congress, former MSNBC gabber Keith Olbermann suggested he may hire the soon-to-be-former New York lawmaker for a talk show on former Vice President Al Gore's fledgling television network, Current TV.

Olbermann, appearing on comedian Jimmy Fallon's late night television program Thursday night, was asked how long he thinks it would be before rival network CNN created a show for Weiner.

"Well, you know, I've got a nine o'clock show that I am probably going to hire somebody for," Olbermann told Fallon, referring to the space immediately after his upcoming new show, Countdown with Keith Olbermann on Current TV.

Fallon asked Olbermann if would hire Weiner.

"Eliot Spitzer is doing okay on CNN at eight o'clock," Olbermann replied with a smile....

Keith Olbermann hints at Anthony Weiner talk show on Al Gore's network - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I didn't know Keith was on Fallon...thanks for letting me know!

Great interview folks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCkxMjEONA]YouTube - ‪Late Night With Jimmy Fallon - Keith Olbermann Guests‬‏[/ame]

KEITH. IS. BACK BABY!!!

I'm....like...totallly...farklempt.

*sniff*

How touching to see Marky have a Special Moment with KO.

So anyway, is Weiner the new Democrat standard for decency in office...?

or is this just a fluke and they still have no decency standards...?

So anyway, is Weiner the new Democrat standard for decency in office...?

or is this just a fluke and they still have no decency standards...?

I hope he doesn't TWEET A PIC of that.

I'm....like...totallly...farklempt.

*sniff*

How touching to see Marky have a Special Moment with KO.

*sniff*

HUG ME!!

oeufkiddycscarves.jpg

The Crunt Huma or Humus or Humass...the wife of Weanie the Weiner belongs to the Muslim Sisterhood....a jihadist organization on par with the Muslim Brotherhood which was formed by two of the Top Leaders of Hamas.

BTW, Humus's mother is also some sort of a Big Shot with the Muslim Sisterhood.

Please note that Humus, Huma, or Humass Weiner has a very important position with Hellary being a deputy Chief of Staff ....THE ADVISOR ON MID EAST AFFAIRS !!!

HOWZABOUT THEM APPLES !!!!

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

According to the State Department Hamas is #12 on the Terrorist List enemies of the United States.

I wonder what Mosque Mrs. Weiner and her mother go to? Some of those Mosque have been busted for sending money to Terrorist organizations.

I agree, There shoud be an investigation. A warrant should be signed by a Judge so that The FBI can search The Weiner residence for possible connections to terrorists. If they accidently come across some lewd perverted photos on his hard drive, then they might kill two birds with one stone. :razz: ~BH

Good idea a full fledge investigation of the Weiner's home, family, friends, associates and activities.

UPDATE:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HClsBFDLye4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Bill Maher: The Weinerlogues with Jane Lynch‬‏[/ame]

And this is why Weiner can never run for office again. All the opposition needs to do is refer to this Tawdry Fracas...and the laughing will start all over again.

Last edited:
Vitter had sex, Weiner didn't.

Vitter did something illegal, Weiner didn't

And you know this because.... ????

Because the government crawled all over him. If he'd had sex, we'd know. If he'd sent inappropriate messages to someone under 18, we'd know. Matter of fact, we already know, because the young miss in question was interviewed by authorities and nothing untoward happened.

Forum List

Back