Weinergate

so he gets a pass because he should not have been deposed? why yes of course.

as a 'lawyer' that you actually said that perplexes me....

the question never should have been asked. whether he "had sex with that woman" or not was an irrelevancy.

and yes, when every other president in history was not forced to sit for deposition in a CIVIL matter? yes, it should have awaited the end of his term. but scalia and the rightwingnuts on the court did their job. how's that?
I'll be sure to use that defense if I want to lie to a grand jury. "the question shouldn't have been asked".

That SHOULD have been what Clinton did. The question should not have been asked. Clinton outsmarted himself in that case.

the question never should have been asked. whether he "had sex with that woman" or not was an irrelevancy.

and yes, when every other president in history was not forced to sit for deposition in a CIVIL matter? yes, it should have awaited the end of his term. but scalia and the rightwingnuts on the court did their job. how's that?
I'll be sure to use that defense if I want to lie to a grand jury. "the question shouldn't have been asked".

That SHOULD have been what Clinton did. The question should not have been asked. Clinton outsmarted himself in that case.
I mean after being accused of perjury, I'll say "The question should not have been asked" anyway,
He didn't have to worry. the republicans played "all or nothing" and saved his ass.

How pathetic have liberals become lying for their own and NEVER holding them to account? What kind of people are Leftist but brain-dead sheep carrying the dirty water for their politicians just because they have a D beside their name. It doesn't matter what a liberal does and liberal politicians KNOW they represent a bunch of brain fried lemmings.. it's almost comical. LOL

How pathetic have Conservatives come when they don't wait for the facts to come out before judging someone?

roflmao Like Trig not being Sarah Palin's son??????? Oh, there are plenty of FACTS out.. Weinersnitchzel has lawyered up.. took his football and went home yesterday crying his pampers after an interviewer got tough with him.. won't have the FBI investigate the TRUE crime of hacking.. He was on his account when hacked and IMMEDIATELY became himself again.. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN IN A LIBERALS WORLD???? Are you really a brain dead moron or do you just play one on television?

Oh.... Bullshit... that was from what? The National Enquirer? Is that how thin skinned you guys have become?

How about "Obama is a kenyan Muslim who wants to kill your grandma"?

Let me ask you something... How did the Progressives here react to the bullshit story of Trig Palin?

Where are you getting all this information about Weiner? I haven't seen anything of the sort. I hope it's not Breitbart, he's the biggest douche canoe out there.

Oh.... Bullshit... that was from what? The National Enquirer? Is that how thin skinned you guys have become?

How about "Obama is a kenyan Muslim who wants to kill your grandma"?

Let me ask you something... How did the Progressives here react to the bullshit story of Trig Palin?

Where are you getting all this information about Weiner? I haven't seen anything of the sort. I hope it's not Breitbart, he's the biggest douche canoe out there.

Who gives a shit?! Stay on the topic and actually educate yourself.. IT'S ALL OVER THE NET you fuckin dummy.

so he gets a pass because he should not have been deposed? why yes of course.

as a 'lawyer' that you actually said that perplexes me....

Or as the cliche goes "ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies." :)

From right wing sources, no doubt. If you call that educating yourself, then you're a fool.

You're one of the more stupid liberals on this board.. Just for you, ya kool-aid sipping drone..

Weiner crotch photo: The Congressman's playboy past emerges as he loses his cool over Twitter pic | Mail Online

Feast your eyes on all the new details emerging.. and hey, what do ya know?? IT'S NOT A RIGHT WING NEWS SOURCE.. lmao

I agree that it isn't a "right wing news source"...it can be argued, however, that it is really a news source at all... :rolleyes:

From right wing sources, no doubt. If you call that educating yourself, then you're a fool.

You're one of the more stupid liberals on this board.. Just for you, ya kool-aid sipping drone..

Weiner crotch photo: The Congressman's playboy past emerges as he loses his cool over Twitter pic | Mail Online

Feast your eyes on all the new details emerging.. and hey, what do ya know?? IT'S NOT A RIGHT WING NEWS SOURCE.. lmao

I agree that it isn't a "right wing news source"...it can be argued, however, that it is really a news source at all... :rolleyes:

Let's go straight to the Weiner's mouth, shall we??

YouTube - ‪Rep. Weiner Dodges Questions on Twitter Photo‬‏

ROFLMAO!! He refuses to answer a DIRECT question, SIMPLE:

"Is that you in the picture that was sent?" Hahahaha Time is running out for you Weinerama.. you were caught with your weiner in hand.. :cuckoo:

Let's go straight to the Weiner's mouth, shall we??

YouTube - ‪Rep. Weiner Dodges Questions on Twitter Photo‬‏

ROFLMAO!! He refuses to answer a DIRECT question, SIMPLE:

"Is that you in the picture that was sent?" Hahahaha Time is running out for you Weinerama.. you were caught with your weiner in hand.. :cuckoo:

Naw.

He refused to dignify the question.

He was kinda foolish for using Twitter in the first place...or at least not having it managed properly. He's a huge target for the nuts.

Oscar Myer may be able to come up with a new jingle off of this stuff:

"Oh I wish I had Congressman's weiner..
That is what I'd truly love to twee ee t..
Cuz if I had a Congressman's weiner..
All the underage Coed's would be in love with me!"

Oscar Myer may be able to come up with a new jingle off of this stuff:

"Oh I wish I had Congressman's weiner..
That is what I'd truly love to twee ee t..
Cuz if I had a Congressman's weiner..
All the underage Coed's would be in love with me!"

Forum List

Back