Weinergate

Sallow - start another thread if you wish to discuss Huma's romantic exploits. This thread is about WEINERGATE.

get a new definition..

having a pulse and not causing clocks to stop isn't quite the same as hot.

Ah..so your the "My definition of something is supreme" kinda ostrich..

Well..

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

no, i'm an emu with an opinion.

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair"

Emu..Ostrich..it's all meat to me.

Well I don't know wether the Wein sent it or he was hacked.

Hell. If he did send he must know that Anything can be hacked. One would think a sitting Congressman who has watched his fellow politicians land in the shits would know better.

The FBI will get involved I'm sure. If that happens and he did send it then he's gonna land in a big pile of shit.

Jon Stewart Goes To Bat For Rep. Anthony Weiner: ‘His D*ck Is Just Not That Big’

Capture-1-300x225.jpg

Jon Stewart - Anthony Weiner - Weinergate | Mediaite

:lol:some levity for semi hump day...........if someone has posted this already, my humblest apologies.....;)

If Weiner was a Republican,the Liberal Lamestream Media would have already lynched the guy. But instead CNN & NBC have already declared Weinergate "No big Deal." Par for the course for them i guess. Weiner is a Democrat after all. His "Hacked account" story is very lame and likely untrue. He's just a weird little pervert in the end. Case closed.

If Weiner was a Republican,the Liberal Lamestream Media would have already lynched the guy. But instead CNN & NBC have already declared Weinergate "No big Deal." Par for the course for them i guess. Weiner is a Democrat after all. His "Hacked account" story is very lame and likely untrue. He's just a weird little pervert in the end. Case closed.

Guilty until proven innocent..ah..I see.

"Hacking. Prank. Distraction. No investigation. Nothing operative is happening at the FBI or Capitol Police. Every indication is that he did it. Because he won’t answer, people are going to jump to that conclusion," National Journal's Major Garrett said on MSNBC this morning.

Pretty much

Last edited:

Guilty until proven innocent..ah..I see.

Obstructing justice...ah...I see.

What response were you expecting? "It wasn't my dick in that picture?" How exactly do you respond to something like this?

The media should know it's bullshit. They probably do..but it's a fun story. Doesn't matter who it hurts or how much it takes away from important news..someone sent a dick pic to a chick.

Fun fun fun.

An innocent person would say: No, it's not. I've turned over all the evidence I have to the police, and am fully cooperating with the police investigation.

Naw. Doesn't matter what you say.

And what crime..exactly..did he commit? The woman that got the pic doesn't know him..and doesn't care.

According to credible sources I've already posted on the thread, she has been following him and admiring him and exchanging tweets with him for many months. That may not be the same thing as meeting him in person, but it isn't exactly 'not knowing' a person either. And he was also following her on Twitter.

I hear Charlie Rangel is standing behind Weiner........which it appears is certainly safer than standing in front of Weiner............

lmao I don't know.. from what 'little' I saw , I wasn't impressed.. I think Weiner should change his last name to Vienna Sausage.

An innocent person would say: No, it's not. I've turned over all the evidence I have to the police, and am fully cooperating with the police investigation.

Naw. Doesn't matter what you say.

And what crime..exactly..did he commit? The woman that got the pic doesn't know him..and doesn't care.

According to credible sources I've already posted on the thread, she has been following him and admiring him and exchanging tweets with him for many months. That may not be the same thing as meeting him in person, but it isn't exactly 'not knowing' a person either. And he was also following her on Twitter.

Um..no.

She doesn't know him anymore then anyone else knows him.

Forum List

Back