Weinergate

Last edited:
It's really difficult to eat watermelon and read this thread. :)

I want some!!!

Come on over. I've a whole, seedless one I forgot to put out Monday. Also have 1 pound of brats, a pound of Italian sausages, 6 burgers, 2 strip steaks, and 3 pounds of chicken breasts, all grilled. Plenty of salads and desserts.

I really should have another party!

I'll take the breasts but hold the sausage.

Heh, heh, heh.

Sorry *blushing*

Last edited:
He's saying he didn't do it, where before it was 'hacked' meaning anytime. Now it's for this incident. Someone has to pay, wanna bet someone in his 'office' is going to be beheaded?:

Print Story: NY rep says he didn't send Twitter photo - Yahoo! News

NY rep says he didn't send Twitter photo
By ANDREW MIGA, Associated Press Andrew Miga, Associated Press 49 mins ago

WASHINGTON – New York Rep. Anthony Weiner denied Wednesday sending a lewd photo from his Twitter account to a 21-year-old woman, trying to calm a media furor that has only increased by the day and wasn't put to rest by the combative lawmaker's latest comments.

Weiner also acknowledged he "can't say with certitude" that the photo of a man's bulging underpants wasn't him...

Ouch:

Let me just come right out and say it: Anthony Weiner is done.

(snip)

At any rate, as long as Weiner looks electable, no one in the Democrat Party will pressure him to resign that seat. His problem is that he’s become ridiculous. His role as a front-line attack dog for the Democrats’ ugly class warfare tactics is over. From now on, he’s just a blowhard who will have to put up with audiences bursting into uncontrollable fits of laughter at the mention of his name.

He didn’t help matters with the false accusations about mysterious “hackers” he hastily deployed in the early hours of the breaking scandal. For one thing, as Lachlan Markay at the Washington Examiner points out, Weiner used to take cyber security very seriously. Now he’s just tossing accusations of major security violations around as flimsy distractions to play for time. He actually made jokes about being “hacked” to show how cool he was, and lower the temperature of the emerging scandal. If his concern for cyber security was so obviously manufactured and insincere, why should he be taken seriously about anything, ever again?

Also, the “hacker” story made a lot of liberals look extremely foolish over the last few days, as they took it seriously and worked themselves up into quivering towers of outrage. Now that Weiner's story has mutated, and it seems clear an authorized user of Weiner’s accounts sent the scandalous image, they look utterly ridiculous. It is one thing to become a clown, quite another to stick red noses and floppy shoes on so many of your loyal defenders.

Weiner’s behavior since the story broke has become a separate story, which could no longer be easily defused by bringing forward a contrite staffer who admits to using Weiner’s accounts to send the image. He’s become a hilarious cartoon figure, racing around Washington and barking that he wants to “get back to work” and “won’t become distracted.” He’s melted down into vein-popping rage at reporters who dare to point out that he won’t answer even the simplest of questions about the affair, such as whether the infamous photo is an authentic image of Weiner himself.

The Weiner Career Death Watch - HUMAN EVENTS

He should get the same treatment as the Senator from NY who had to resign for posting on craiglist. You know very well he was not hacked because if he was he would want an investigation now.. He is staling and the facts will come out but of course he will get away with it like most democRATS

This just keeps getting Mo and Mo Bettah:

Weinergate Update–’How can Rep. Weiner watch hockey games while middle class incomes are stagnant?’ edition:

a) As things stand now, the main suspected hacker is saying, in effect, “come investigate me” and Rep. Weiner is clamming up with the traditional ‘I can’t answer even the simplest question because it would distract from my vital role in our great national debate’ defense. The MSM does not seem to be buying Weiner’s line. See outright criticism in New York magazine and thinly-veiled skepticism on CNN.

b) One small question Weiner and his spokesperson will not want to answer: Had he communicated with the Seattle co-ed privately on Twitter? She says “I have never met Congressman Weiner,” which doesn’t quite cover it. Had she really been pursued by an obsessive anti-Weiner blogger (who may or may not be the man Weiner refers to as his ”Moriarty”) and never tweeted about it privately with that very Congressman, who followed her on Twitter?

c) CNN has deployed its expert on sex scandals, Jeffrey Toobin. He knows the territory! Toobin, who argued that Clinton’s possible adultery was irrelevant before his own conduct gave retroactive perspective to that stand, says “[D]on’t make a federal case out of it.” Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he?

d) One pro-Weiner argument I haven’t seen disposed of: Is it even possible to post a private photo on Yfrog? Even if it is, isn’t it so potentially hackable that a randy Congressman would be insane to use yFrog as the venue for his friendly webbische greetings? Jon Healey of L.A. Times raises that point. …

Read more: Weinergate Undernews Update! | The Daily Caller

Questions I want answer to:

So, you can't say with certitude whether that picture was you? Just how many pictures have you had taken in your shorts with a stiffy?

Apparently the police and the FBI are not investigating. Why not?

What is your relationship with the recipient of the picture? Facebook buddies? Ever talked on the phone or met each other?

Does he really think this is all going to blow over? Nobody will be asking questions next week? In his dreams. No wait, don't go there.

Good thing you started a new thread for this. This is certainly breaking news.

And what is Weiner so distracted from? He keeps saying this wont "distract" him. Distract him from what? How often does he have to show up and Vote in Congress? Yes but he's a very very busy man. Maybe if he really was busy,he wouldn't have time to send photos of his Weiner to girls on Twitter? So come on Weiner,just admit it was your Weiner. We already know you're a weird little perv. The Cat's out of the bag on that one. Time to fess up.

Hillary must be feelin a little Deja vu here.. and it's one of her closest friends.. Maybe those two could get together an author the book, "Bubba and the Weiner," A FRANK TAIL of Cheating."

Better watch out... RDD_1210 will show up soon and call you all racists... for some unknown reason.

And what is Weiner so distracted from? He keeps saying this wont "distract" him. Distract him from what? How often does he have to show up and Vote in Congress? Yes but he's a very very busy man. Maybe if he really was busy,he wouldn't have time to send photos of his Weiner to girls on Twitter? So come on Weiner,just admit it was your Weiner. We already know you're a weird little perv. The Cat's out of the bag on that one. Time to fess up.

He's roasted.

Seriously,look at that dude's little rat face. I always knew he was a weird little creep. Just like i knew John Edwards was a phony blow-dried douche. This dude is actually making me laugh. What a kook. lol! :)

He's roasted.

He comes from a heavily democratic district. I think they'll vote for him no matter what.

Hillary must be feelin a little Deja vu here.. and it's one of her closest friends.. Maybe those two could get together an author the book, "Bubba and the Weiner," A FRANK TAIL of Cheating."

Ya think? LOL!

The PJ Tatler » Flashback: Guess who officiated at Weiner’s wedding?

2vue9mr.png

Forum List

Back