Weinergate

Hillary must be feelin a little Deja vu here.. and it's one of her closest friends.. Maybe those two could get together an author the book, "Bubba and the Weiner," A FRANK TAIL of Cheating."

Ya think? LOL!

The PJ Tatler » Flashback: Guess who officiated at Weiner’s wedding?

2vue9mr.png

Now really, who'd ask for Bill Clinton to marry them? A serial philanderer? Makes sense.

AHAHAHAHA:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3559-questions.jpg

Last edited:
It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

Another Brietbart string job.. And we see the media fall for it all over again. Sad as shit. Goes to show what a pile of shit the myth of "Liberal Media" is.

Weiner is doing the right thing: not giving them fuel to keep going. He answered the questions with statements.. he doesn't need to answer a distraction hatched by Brietbart & Co.

Just let time go by.. It'll show this as another sad attempt to string someone up by the Conservatives.. and the media that follows their narrative.

Looks like it's going to get more hilarious, I mean the guy must have so many pics on himself in underwear and with an erection!

Weiner ‘can’t say with certitude’ if Twit pics were of him | The Daily Caller

June 1, 2011
Weiner ‘can’t say with certitude’ if Twit pics were of him

MSNBC is about to come out with what appears to be a terrific interview. Luke Russert was just asking Rep. Anthony Weiner questions about his controversial Tweet, and Weiner appears to actually be answering. Unfortunately, the live feed kept going out — so we will have to wait for MSNBC to air the full video in a bit. In the mean time, we do know that Russert asked Weiner if the lewd pictures that were Tweeted from Weiner’s account to a young lady were of him. Weiner answered:
“I can’t say with certitude. My system was hacked. Pictures can be manipulated. Pictures can be dropped in and inserted.”

“It was a prank.” Someone “spoofed me, made fun of me — whatever,” — he said, adding, “this is not a national security matter.”
The live video feed shut off at an inopportune time, but it looks like Russert will be out with a good interview in a bit…

Wow!! He doesn't recognize his own pecker??? Is there some kind of medical condition that would explain that, like Penility?

Word has it that he doesn't suffer from osteopenosis from the descriptions of the picture I've read...:lol:

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

Another Brietbart string job.. And we see the media fall for it all over again. Sad as shit. Goes to show what a pile of shit the myth of "Liberal Media" is.

Weiner is doing the right thing: not giving them fuel to keep going. He answered the questions with statements.. he doesn't need to answer a distraction hatched by Brietbart & Co.

Just let time go by.. It'll show this as another sad attempt to string someone up by the Conservatives.. and the media that follows their narrative.

really, dude, that's pathetic. :lol:

What a pathetic attempt at an excuse.

Did Breitbart hire a Weiner Impersonator to do the Press Conference?

This thread looks like a nice little Conservative circle-jerk..

Glad to see you all hate Anthony Weiner so much.. and want this to be the story. Means he must be doing somethine right :thup:.

Looks like it's going to get more hilarious, I mean the guy must have so many pics on himself in underwear and with an erection!

Weiner ‘can’t say with certitude’ if Twit pics were of him | The Daily Caller

Wow!! He doesn't recognize his own pecker??? Is there some kind of medical condition that would explain that, like Penility?

Word has it that he doesn't suffer from osteopenosis from the descriptions of the picture I've read...:lol:

He suffers from arrogantus dumbfuckitis. No cure. ObamaCare doesn't cover it eiher.

Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation...which one fits this post? :eusa_shhh::eusa_think:

Glad to see you all hate Anthony Weiner so much.. and want this to be the story. Means he must be doing somethine right :thup:.

So does this mean you joined the discussion to be the pivot man?

I think I'll answer your questions about like Anthony Weiner.

Seriously.. It happens every day. The media.. people in general.. they cater to right-wing outrages. Even if they're opposed, they spend 99% of their time responding.. and it just gives fuckups like you a bigger platform.

Weiner doesn't want the FBI to investigate this.. a prank. If he asked them to, you'd be complaining about him wasting precious time and money on stupid shit.

It's like he said.. You fucktards want this to be the story. You clearly can't win on Medicare or anything else.. so you have to resort to blowing up a prank. He is right to deny you (and all the people stirring this "outrage") the satisfaction of an answer.

So does this mean you joined the discussion to be the pivot man?

I think I'll answer your questions about like Anthony Weiner.

Seriously.. It happens every day. The media.. people in general.. they cater to right-wing outrages. Even if they're opposed, they spend 99% of their time responding.. and it just gives fuckups like you a bigger platform.

Weiner doesn't want the FBI to investigate this.. a prank. If he asked them to, you'd be complaining about him wasting precious time and money on stupid shit.

It's like he said.. You fucktards want this to be the story. You clearly can't win on Medicare or anything else.. so you have to resort to blowing up a prank. He is right to deny you (and all the people stirring this "outrage") the satisfaction of an answer.

Of course he doesn't...he knows if he does he will be found out. IF his account were hacked? He'd be demanding an investigation. He has a DUTY as a member of Congress to investigate such crimes...you know hacking is a Federal offense, do you not?

No sale.:eusa_hand:

msnbc.com Video Player

"Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body."

Weiner: It’s Possible Lewd Photo Is of Him - Washington Wire - WSJ

:rofl:

msnbc.com Video Player

"Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body."

He's looking Guiltier And Guiltier by the minute!

And I just have to say: I, like totally, <3 This Thread!

msnbc.com Video Player

"Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man&#8217;s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it&#8217;s possible the photo is of him &#8211; though he insisted he didn&#8217;t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a &#8220;jackass.&#8217;&#8217;

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC&#8217;s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

&#8220;I was the victim of a prank,&#8217;&#8217; Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can&#8217;t say &#8220;with certitude&#8217;&#8217; whether the photo shows his body."

Weiner: It&#8217;s Possible Lewd Photo Is of Him - Washington Wire - WSJ

who are you gonna believe?

me or your lying eyes? ;)

msnbc.com Video Player

who are you gonna believe?

me or your lying eyes? ;)

Well, certainly NOT This Guy:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3550-weiner.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back