Weinergate

funny_245.gif

And what is Weiner so distracted from? He keeps saying this wont "distract" him. Distract him from what? How often does he have to show up and Vote in Congress? Yes but he's a very very busy man. Maybe if he really was busy,he wouldn't have time to send photos of his Weiner to girls on Twitter? So come on Weiner,just admit it was your Weiner. We already know you're a weird little perv. The Cat's out of the bag on that one. Time to fess up.

He's roasted.

Loses-Wiener-Square.gif

If he was a Republican he would be an ex congressman now.

you never hear of elliott spitzer?

bill clinton?

dems don't care that politicians get laid. we pretty much know that. it's the rightwingnuts that have issues with sex. so their politicians run on these holier-than-thou religious right platforms. so when it turns out they're not squeaky clean, their radical religious right constituents lose their minds.

personally, i don't care who our politicians screw as long as it's not us.

but then again, i don't care what people do in their bedrooms.

Last edited:
And Bitter Pillian misses the point, as usual.

Weiner claimed his accounts were hacked, which is a crime. He also destroyed evidence and has (so far) not reported the crime, which he publicly announced, to the police.

Such behavior on the part of a FEDERAL OFFICIAL, is a breach of duty.

One Palin account was hacked.

Weiner's excuse involves three accounts being hacked.

Ergo, he is three times The Stupid of Pain.

Three? I only see two, Twitter and yfrog, and I'm pretty sure yfrog is accessed using your Twitter credentials.

So, let's see....

He says that his accounts were hacked....Isn't that a crime?

Shouldn't there be some kind of police investigation into this, along with some statements to them from the aggrieved party here?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

And Bitter Pillian misses the point, as usual.

Weiner claimed his accounts were hacked, which is a crime. He also destroyed evidence and has (so far) not reported the crime, which he publicly announced, to the police.

Such behavior on the part of a FEDERAL OFFICIAL, is a breach of duty.

Wow...Great minds and stuff....:lol:

One Palin account was hacked.

Weiner's excuse involves three accounts being hacked.

Ergo, he is three times The Stupid of Pain.

Three? I only see two, Twitter and yfrog, and I'm pretty sure yfrog is accessed using your Twitter credentials.

Weiner himself tweeted that his Facebook account had been hacked. There are posts reference it earlier in this thread.

bill clinton?

dems don't care that politicians get laid. we pretty much know that. it's the rightwingnuts that have issues with sex. so their politicians run on these holier-than-thou religious right platforms. so when it turns out they're not squeaky clean, their radical religious right constituents lose their minds.

personally, i don't care who people screw as long as it's not us.

Yea, who the hell cares that a sitting United States Congressman would lie his ass off to cover up the FACT that he's a raging fuckin pervert?! On top of that, he's a cheater and a weasely looking creep! Come on everyone-- ADULTEROUS AFFAIRS ON THE HOUSE~ WEINER IS BUYING** It's all good, the LEFTIST said so!! Who gives a good damn about being faithful and honest??? LIAR DEMS 2012- PAID FOR BY THE DNC to elect more scumbags~

will he resign? Will the left even care?

We have nutjobs like Weiner in office and we wonder why our governments screwed up.

Why should he resign?

they hate him because he's a smart and effective spokesperson for the left.

and they want to make more weiner jokes....

you know, because they've never seen a naked man and are about 12 years old. *shrug*

bill clinton?

Yea, who the hell cares that a sitting United States Congressman would lie his ass off to cover up the FACT that he's a raging fuckin pervert?! On top of that, he's a cheater and a weasely looking creep! Come on everyone-- ADULTEROUS AFFAIRS ON THE HOUSE~ WEINER IS BUYING** It's all good, the LEFTIST said so!! Who gives a good damn about being faithful and honest??? LIAR DEMS 2012- PAID FOR BY THE DNC to elect more scumbags~

you're a nutbar....

seriously seek help.

he doesn't represent you. so save it. :cuckoo:

the rabid response from you nutcases makes me pretty sure that our friend breitbart solicited whatever happened.

prove he didn't. breitbart's a proven liar.

anthony weiner isn't a proven anything...except someone you freaks hate.

Last edited:
I don't hate Weiner.

I think he's a ridiculous clown and a sad hypocrite.

will he resign? Will the left even care?

We have nutjobs like Weiner in office and we wonder why our governments screwed up.

Why should he resign?

they hate him because he's a smart and effective spokesperson for the left.

and they want to make more weiner jokes....

you know, because they've never seen a naked man and are about 12 years old. *shrug*

If he's so damn smart why in the hell has the entire world seen his pathetic peter????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bill clinton?

you're a nutbar....

seriously seek help.

he doesn't represent you. so save it. :cuckoo:

Piss off Hagitha

Forum List

Back