Weinergate

Why should he resign?

they hate him because he's a smart and effective spokesperson for the left.

and they want to make more weiner jokes....

you know, because they've never seen a naked man and are about 12 years old. *shrug*

If he's so damn smart why in the hell has the entire world seen his pathetic peter????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, that's the problem with those Super Ruling Elite Brainiacs. They're So Smart that they think everyone else is an idiot and easily fooled.

they hate him because he's a smart and effective spokesperson for the left.

and they want to make more weiner jokes....

you know, because they've never seen a naked man and are about 12 years old. *shrug*

If he's so damn smart why in the hell has the entire world seen his pathetic peter????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, that's the problem with those Super Ruling Elite Brainiacs. They're So Smart that they think everyone else is an idiot and easily fooled.

Yeah...lots of booksmarts, but concept on common sense and reality...LACKING.

I don't care what folks do in their bedrooms, though I might find it interesting. I'm totally against prosecuting, regardless of blue laws.

On the other hand, social networking issues and denials? From a politician? Note I didn't even bother with a DEMOCRATIC member of Congress? All he needed to say, "Sorry, I was in the moment" or "Sorry, I didn't know others could see." Or "What have you."

Instead? Goobledygook.

I don't care what folks do in their bedrooms, though I might find it interesting. I'm totally against prosecuting, regardless of blue laws.

On the other hand, social networking issues and denials? From a politician? Note I didn't even bother with a DEMOCRATIC member of Congress? All he needed to say, "Sorry, I was in the moment" or "Sorry, I didn't know others could see." Or "What have you."

Instead? Goobledygook.

Instead we get several stories that change by the moment he is confronted.

will he resign? Will the left even care?

We have nutjobs like Weiner in office and we wonder why our governments screwed up.

Why should he resign?

For the same reason Chris Lee was forced to.

Time for a little intellectual consistency here, Polkie old bean.

I'm being consistent. Why should the left care if he resigns in the right didn't care about David Vitter? Or Mark Sanford? Or John Ensign (until he got busted doing something else)?

I'm being consistent. Why should the left care if he resigns in the right didn't care about David Vitter? Or Mark Sanford? Or John Ensign (until he got busted doing something else)?

Or John Edwards? :eusa_whistle:

Since it was list of cases the right didn't care about, he wouldn't fit.

If he was a Republican he would be an ex congressman now.

you never hear of elliott spitzer?

bill clinton?

dems don't care that politicians get laid. we pretty much know that. it's the rightwingnuts that have issues with sex. so their politicians run on these holier-than-thou religious right platforms. so when it turns out they're not squeaky clean, their radical religious right constituents lose their minds.

personally, i don't care who our politicians screw as long as it's not us.

but then again, i don't care what people do in their bedrooms.

i think emailing pix to young girls is creepy.

i don't care what people do in their bedrooms, either.

Why should he resign?

No worries.. America already knows as do your leftist politicians that you libs are a bunch of herded sheeple.. Say Bahhhhhh..

PS- Congressman Pencil Dick is the perfect representation for liberals, A DICK.. I say keep him!!!:clap2:

So, let's see....

He says that his accounts were hacked....Isn't that a crime?

Shouldn't there be some kind of police investigation into this, along with some statements to them from the aggrieved party here?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

And Bitter Pillian misses the point, as usual.

Weiner claimed his accounts were hacked, which is a crime. He also destroyed evidence and has (so far) not reported the crime, which he publicly announced, to the police.

Such behavior on the part of a FEDERAL OFFICIAL, is a breach of duty.

Wow...Great minds and stuff....:lol:

To reiterate, Weiner has claimed that a crime has been committed.

Where's the police investigation?

So, let's see....

Shouldn't there be some kind of police investigation into this, along with some statements to them from the aggrieved party here?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Weiner claimed his accounts were hacked, which is a crime. He also destroyed evidence and has (so far) not reported the crime, which he publicly announced, to the police.

Bt he says he cannot say with 'certaintude' it was his little love commando behind them shorts...:eusa_whistle:

If he was a Republican he would be an ex congressman now.

bill clinton?

dems don't care that politicians get laid. we pretty much know that. it's the rightwingnuts that have issues with sex. so their politicians run on these holier-than-thou religious right platforms. so when it turns out they're not squeaky clean, their radical religious right constituents lose their minds.

well, 21 isn't exactly a "young girl". but she says he didn't send her the picture.

so i'm not overly concerned. i have my own ideas about why he's acting the way he is. but i really couldn't care less. it's not illegal and it's between him and his wife.

what i find laughable is the idiots on the board who've been making weiner jokes all day.

but then again,,,, dumb and dumber... ya know? :cuckoo:

msnbc.com Video Player

"Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body."

Weiner: It’s Possible Lewd Photo Is of Him - Washington Wire - WSJ

:rofl:

This seems to be a problem with the Left..

Frank also says he isn't sure "with certitude" that it's his frank or not.

msnbc.com Video Player

"Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body."

:lol:

msnbc.com Video Player

Now that's damn funny.. I don't care who you are!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bill clinton?

well, 21 isn't exactly a "young girl". but she says he didn't send her the picture.

so i'm not overly concerned.

what i find laughable is the idiots on the board who've been making weiner jokes all day.

but then again,,,, dumb and dumber... ya know? :cuckoo:

i guess young is relative.

it's still creepy.

So, let's see....

Hmmmmmmmmm?

why do you care? you weren't the "victim".

and yet, you're yowling like a stuck pig. sure it isn't partisan hackery?

oh wait... it's dud and boe-toxic

nah...couldn't be partisan. :rofl:

So, let's see....

Hmmmmmmmmm?

why do you care? you weren't the "victim".

and yet, you're yowling like a stuck pig. sure it isn't partisan hackery?

oh wait... it's dud and boe-toxic

nah...couldn't be partisan. :rofl:

The best response to Bitter Pillian is the quote in red font in my sig:

Forum List

Back