Weinergate

To reiterate, Weiner has claimed that a crime has been committed.

Where's the police investigation?

why do you care? you weren't the "victim".

and yet, you're yowling like a stuck pig. sure it isn't partisan hackery?

oh wait... it's dud and boe-toxic

nah...couldn't be partisan. :rofl:

The best response to Bitter Pillian is the quote in red font in my sig:

lol @ Bitter Pillian

i guess young is relative.

it's still creepy.

Young is relative.

However, as everyone on this board who has been using the term is well aware, "young girl" implies a minor, which clearly the woman in question is not.

Making baseless accusations of pedophilia is disgusting. Anyone who implies such a thing should be ashamed of themselves.

i guess young is relative.

it's still creepy.

Young is relative.

However, as everyone on this board who has been using the term is well aware, "young girl" implies a minor, which clearly the woman in question is not.

Making baseless accusations of pedophilia is disgusting. Anyone who implies such a thing should be ashamed of themselves.

at my age, 21 is a young girl.

now untwist your panties and move along.

Don't be a naive idiot.

There's enough circumstantial evidence that would convict scum like him.....and on a higher level an OJ turd.....except for the PC, and Obamarrhoidal opinion (In OJ's case add Black Racism) which turns justice on its head.

Convict him of what moron?

What crime would Weiner be guilty of, specifically?

I didn't know that investigating of alleged criminal acts was a partisan issue.

Somebody hacks my stuff and tries to defame me, and I'd have the gendarmes all over the situation.

Where's the outrage over a scurrilous criminal act, perpetrated against one of the leftist nutbars' golden boys?

Poor Bitter Pillian also lacks reading comprehension and reasoning skills.

21 is a young woman.

8 is a "young girl".

The proper term for an adult human female is "Woman".

The proper term for a human female child is "Girl".

Last edited:

I didn't know that investigating of alleged criminal acts was a partisan issue.

Somebody hacks my stuff and tries to defame me, and I'd have the gendarmes all over the situation.

Where's the outrage over a scurrilous criminal act, perpetrated against one of the leftist nutbars' golden boys?

The outrage is aimed at where the Left aims all outrage when caught in a FRACAS: at those who report and discuss it instead of following orders and ignoring it.

Don't be a naive idiot.

There's enough circumstantial evidence that would convict scum like him.....and on a higher level an OJ turd.....except for the PC, and Obamarrhoidal opinion (In OJ's case add Black Racism) which turns justice on its head.

Convict him of what moron?

What crime would Weiner be guilty of, specifically?
Nothing. But he doesn't have the [sic] BALLS to step down for being a PERV...as others on the other side have been forced to do. Deviancy knows no bounds on the left...nor does the hypocrisy of the left.

WHY isn't there an investigation if his account was 'HACKED' as he origionally stated by Weenie-boy?

Precisely because he knows he did it. But NOT with *CERTITUDE* mind you...:lol:

21 is a young woman.

8 is a "young girl".

The proper term for a minor human female is "Girl".

If a Married Congressman sent a lewd picture to your 21 year old daughter, would you dismiss it as irrelevant because she's a WOMAN?

So, let's see....

He says that his accounts were hacked....Isn't that a crime?

Shouldn't there be some kind of police investigation into this, along with some statements to them from the aggrieved party here?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

And Bitter Pillian misses the point, as usual.

Weiner claimed his accounts were hacked, which is a crime. He also destroyed evidence and has (so far) not reported the crime, which he publicly announced, to the police.

Such behavior on the part of a FEDERAL OFFICIAL, is a breach of duty.

Wow...Great minds and stuff....:lol:

To reiterate, Weiner has claimed that a crime has been committed.

Where's the police investigation?

he's a fiscal conservative OB hes saving us money!!!! get with the program eh?:lol:

At one point, Weiner suggested he was saving taxpayer money by not calling for an investigation into such a trivial matter.

Rep. Anthony Weiner Denies Tweeting Lewd Photo, But Can't Say if It's Him - ABC News

21 is a young woman.

8 is a "young girl".

The proper term for a minor human female is "Girl".

the dictionary disagrees with you.

tell you what, kid. you use your perspective and i'll use mine.

save your poutrage for something important, like sarah palin.

:thup:

Weiner has officially entered the Self-Parody mode of Epic Fail Crisis Management.

And note the "test marketing" of way to blame the young woman who received the Tweet - an insinuation that she asked him to follow her.

"Is it inappropriate for a member of Congress to be following young women on their Twitter accounts [who are] not even from their district?" ABC News asked Weiner.

"The implication is outrageous," Weiner replied.

"I went out and I asked, 'Do people want me to follow you?' I have followed people who have asked me to follow them. I follow many people. You know, I follow Sarah Palin. I follow Paul Ryan," he said. "Do you really believe I know the age, I know the positions, I know the job descriptions of everyone who askes me to follow them because I say yes?"

Weiner explained to reporters Tuesday that he occasionally reaches out publicly to his lengthy list of electronic friends to ask if they want to be followed. He tells them to tweet him a reply with #WeinerYes in the message to be added to his list.

Most recently, the congressman tweeted on May 13: "Thanks so much for following me. Would you like me to follow you? Use #WeinerYes."

Two days later, he tweeted again: "Thanks for all the #WeinerYes tweets. Now I'm #WeinerSwamped. I'm gonna do some #WeinerFollowingYou adds today."

Rep. Anthony Weiner Denies Tweeting Lewd Photo, But Can't Say if It's Him - ABC News

And WTF with all this WeinerYes and WeinerSwamped creepiness?

Unless history was rewritten overnight Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob. It was for lying under oath to a federal grand jury.

I understand saying he was impeached for getting a blowjob waters down the reality of the actual crime but it's not remotely close to being truthful.

Sorry, brother. Your spin fails.

Clinton was impeached about lying to a federal grand jury about a blow job.

And Scooter Libby was convicted of less than that.

Scooter Libby was served up as the sacred lamb covering up treason. Outing a covert CIA agent IS treason. Right wingers smear and slander everyone. They have no bounds, no limits. They can lie this country into a war costing thousands of American lives and say, "It's your fault. You didn't stop us". They insist on taking credit for getting Bin Laden. They held millions of American hostage to force tax cut extensions for billionaires. There is nothing they won't do. Nothing at all.

Weiner has officially entered the Self-Parody mode of Epic Fail Crisis Management.

And note the "test marketing" of way to blame the young woman who received the Tweet - an insinuation that she asked him to follow her.

"Is it inappropriate for a member of Congress to be following young women on their Twitter accounts [who are] not even from their district?" ABC News asked Weiner.

"The implication is outrageous," Weiner replied.

"I went out and I asked, 'Do people want me to follow you?' I have followed people who have asked me to follow them. I follow many people. You know, I follow Sarah Palin. I follow Paul Ryan," he said. "Do you really believe I know the age, I know the positions, I know the job descriptions of everyone who askes me to follow them because I say yes?"

Weiner explained to reporters Tuesday that he occasionally reaches out publicly to his lengthy list of electronic friends to ask if they want to be followed. He tells them to tweet him a reply with #WeinerYes in the message to be added to his list.

Most recently, the congressman tweeted on May 13: "Thanks so much for following me. Would you like me to follow you? Use #WeinerYes."

Two days later, he tweeted again: "Thanks for all the #WeinerYes tweets. Now I'm #WeinerSwamped. I'm gonna do some #WeinerFollowingYou adds today."

And WTF with all this WeinerYes and WeinerSwamped creepiness?

The Guy has issues...

Penis Obsession 101 :

Even if a man doesn't realize it, he is obsessed with his penis. He is also rather concerned that about the size of that penis. Most men worry that their member doesn't measure up. These feelings of inadequacy, whether real or imagined, can significantly impact a man's sexual performance. There is a myth that women are as obsessed as men are with oenis size and a real fear that a gal will tell a guy that his unit isn't enough for her.

Anxiety-facts.com - Does Penis Size Really Matter?

Poor Weiner.. now everyone knows you have a small penis but there's help.. Click that link.. You can thank me later but plz, don't follow me on twitter!:eusa_naughty:

I must confess one thing that is espeically creeping me out about this: knowing the kind of underwear Weiner wears.

That's just TMI, way too much TMI.

I must confess one thing that is espeically creeping me out about this: knowing the kind of underwear Weiner wears.

That's just TMI, way too much TMI.

LMAO Nothing oozes sexy like gray fruit of the looms!! WooooWeeeeee SiZzle

Forum List

Back