Weinergate

Sounds like Weiner has his tally whacker in a knot over this..

The latest I've heard is that he's paying someone, at great personal expense, to investigate this. Oh.. what Guy..the taxpayers won't be stuck with the bill...

Seems kinda fishy...but he wants to get back to work for the American people.. (shades of Clinton,, me thinks)

Penis Obsession 101 :

Even if a man doesn't realize it, he is obsessed with his penis. He is also rather concerned that about the size of that penis. Most men worry that their member doesn't measure up. These feelings of inadequacy, whether real or imagined, can significantly impact a man's sexual performance. There is a myth that women are as obsessed as men are with oenis size and a real fear that a gal will tell a guy that his unit isn't enough for her.

Anxiety-facts.com - Does Penis Size Really Matter?

Poor Weiner.. now everyone knows you have a small penis but there's help.. Click that link.. You can thank me later but plz, don't follow me on twitter!:eusa_naughty:

*It isn't the heat of the meat...It's the angle of the dangle...*~ The GREASEMAN :lol:

Clinton was impeached about lying to a federal grand jury about a blow job.

And Scooter Libby was convicted of less than that.

Scooter Libby was served up as the sacred lamb covering up treason. Outing a covert CIA agent IS treason. Right wingers smear and slander everyone. They have no bounds, no limits. They can lie this country into a war costing thousands of American lives and say, "It's your fault. You didn't stop us". They insist on taking credit for getting Bin Laden. They held millions of American hostage to force tax cut extensions for billionaires. There is nothing they won't do. Nothing at all.

Oh yes, another great left lie- covert agent

sure she was...

she was a "covert" agent as much as Bill Clinton is a good husband
:eusa_angel:

that movie just flopped- since Papa Obama is in office she can't milk it any more
The MSM does not care about her anymore with Papa Obama in office; the useful idiot has out lived her purpose

Just like that, that who , oh yes Cindy Sheehan

Last edited:

Scooter Libby was served up as the sacred lamb covering up treason. Outing a covert CIA agent IS treason. Right wingers smear and slander everyone. They have no bounds, no limits. They can lie this country into a war costing thousands of American lives and say, "It's your fault. You didn't stop us". They insist on taking credit for getting Bin Laden. They held millions of American hostage to force tax cut extensions for billionaires. There is nothing they won't do. Nothing at all.

Lies.

MSNBC claimed Plame was a covert agent. Problem is she worked in CIA headquarters behind a desk.

The only crime Libby was convicted of was a process crime during the investigation, meaning they convicted him of perjury and obstruction using a hand picked jury. He was not found guilty of outing an agent. The guilty party admitted to it but was never prosecuted because he had been let go by Bush. Richard Armitage.

Funny thing is he was never prosecuted for it. I wonder why that is?

Didn't he commit a felony? Seems all he had to do was leave the White House and he was safe. Why is that?

Looks like to me this was just a witch-hunt.

131_0802_06_z+1970_ford_truck+front_view.jpg

Is there a parking spot big enough for Wiener's ride on Capital Hill?

Last edited:

Lies.

MSNBC claimed Plame was a covert agent. Problem is she worked in CIA headquarters behind a desk.

The only crime Libby was convicted of was a process crime during the investigation, meaning they convicted him of perjury and obstruction using a hand picked jury. He was not found guilty of outing an agent. The guilty party admitted to it but was never prosecuted because he had been let go by Bush. Richard Armitage.

Funny thing is he was never prosecuted for it. I wonder why that is?

Didn't he commit a felony? Seems all he had to do was leave the White House and he was safe. Why is that?

Looks like to me this was just a witch-hunt.

Deany is LOST in a time warp...

The latest I've heard is that he's paying someone, at great personal expense, to investigate this. Oh.. what Guy..the taxpayers won't be stuck with the bill...

Seems kinda fishy...but he wants to get back to work for the American people.. (shades of Clinton,, me thinks)

Weiner is starting to remind of OJ- he will not stop searching until he finds the perpetrators of this crime
:eusa_whistle:

RdeanieWeanie,

Apparently you can NEVER post anything wiuthout it being a DISTORTION or a BOLDFACE LIE.

Scooter Libby didn't out anyone. Plume, or whatever her name was , was a CLERK....and KNOWN to work as a GOVT CLERK.......probably nothing covert about her job that a credit check would not have revealed.

As to Bin Laden, no human can decide the location of anyone in the FUTURE. Bin Laden's location where he was executed was found out by "enhanced interrogation techniques" (including "waterboarding") by the order of DUBYA........the technique that the semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD has outlawed and which was NOT used in determining Bin Laden's location. The abovementioned info is verified not only by FOUR OTHER GOVTAL INTELLIGENCE EXPERTS....but by PANETA.....the semi-black POS's own CIA Chief......and was discussed ad nauseam on National TV. So your blatant LYING serves no purpose except to underline tha fact that you are a LYING POS.

However, Obami Salaami deserves SOME credit ....... with the note that the IDIOT has removed a very important procedure to safeguard our Nation's Future Welfare.

Last edited:

Weiner is starting to remind of OJ- he will not stop searching until he finds the perpetrators of this crime

*IF IT DOESN'T FIT? YOU MUST AQUIT* :lol:

:lol:... I love how the Democrats are standing up for their Weiner...

Last edited:

:lol:... I love how the Democrats are standing up their Weiner...
They always do support their own miscreants as they chide the other side...They're hypocrites, and won't admit it.

Forum List

Back