Weinergate

tension-albums-humor-picture3560-weinergate.jpg

Looks like a fairly young leg for an old, hairy dark skinned white guy.

*ALWAYS* with this bullsqueeze deany? *GET LOST* you racist HACK.

So let me get this straight - a public figure, who is in congress and probably has bigger ambitions, posted a picture of his weiner (covered by boxers I might add) on his public Twitter account?

Yeah, right....

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

There is no doubt that a picture was posted from Weiner's account. You acting like the whole thing never happened just makes you look even more like a hack than usual.

yes. the picute was posted from his account. and if he didn't do the posting, then the account was hacked.

you not following again? i mean i know comprehension is not your strong suit. but you calling anyone a hack is pretty funny.

Okay, I am not reading 41 pages of posts. Someone help me here. Is what he did illegal? Hell, doesn't this kind of thing go on all the time?

Was the person he sent the photo to underage and if so did he try to meet her for sex?

I skimmed the article but didn't see anything that led me to believe he should resign even if he did send that photo and hell, he didn't even show anything except for his undies.

Big Deal.

Immie

Hacking a US congressman's twitter account is a violation of Federal Law. The FBI should become involved. You cannot tamp this down.. try to tape it under his leg but it's still there.

Okay, I am not reading 41 pages of posts. Someone help me here. Is what he did illegal? Hell, doesn't this kind of thing go on all the time?

Was the person he sent the photo to underage and if so did he try to meet her for sex?

I skimmed the article but didn't see anything that led me to believe he should resign even if he did send that photo and hell, he didn't even show anything except for his undies.

Big Deal.

Immie

Usually a Repug admits he did it and leaves office.

Democrats all figure they'll get a pass if they just deny it.

Once Weiner wears out his welcome he'll go the way of John Edwards.

The fact that he made a false claim to the FBI is now the problem.

i truly hope someone is saving all the rightwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that judgment should be witheld "until the facts are in" or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

:rofl:

If it really wasn't his Weiner,he would be howling for all kinds of immediate investigations. This guy is full of shit. Just look at is little rat face. It has weird little perv written all over it. This kook will likely go the way of John Edwards eventually. I said all along that guy was a phony blow-dried douche. And i was proven 100% correct on that. Weiner is a lying little pervert. Case closed.

So we have another leftist whackaloon, behaving like an oversexed kid, now playing the victim card and you're surprised? This is what they do, they tell us how much smarter they are than everybody else on the planet, then when they fuck up, and they're caught, they're just idiots who have been taken advantage of.

It's laughable.

Last edited:

Big Deal.

Immie

why should he leave office?

because rightwingnuts want him to?

again... he doesn't represent you.

i truly hope someone is saving all the rightwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that judgment should be witheld "until the facts are in" or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

You need to get it stickied. At full salute.

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

There is no doubt that a picture was posted from Weiner's account. You acting like the whole thing never happened just makes you look even more like a hack than usual.

yes. the picute was posted from his account. and if he didn't do the posting, then the account was hacked.

you not following again? i mean i know comprehension is not your strong suit. but you calling anyone a hack is pretty funny.

I'm confused. At first I thought it said he sent the picture to her. Was the picture sent to her or posted on his account (I'm thinking like one of our avatars) and she saw it?

I don't Twitter so maybe he did both?

Regardless, what is the big deal? Photos much worse get sent via email all the time from what I understand... solicited and not.

Immie

So we have another leftist whackaloon, behaving like an oversexed kid, now playing the victim card and you're surprised? This is what they do, they tell us how much smarter they are than everybody else on the plane, then when they fuck up, they're just idiots who have been taken advantage of.

It's laughable.

there are no oversexed republicans? come to think of it, is there a such thing as "oversexed"?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Big Deal.

Immie

Hacking a US congressman's twitter account is a violation of Federal Law. The FBI should become involved. You cannot tamp this down.. try to tape it under his leg but it's still there.

I agree hacking into anyone's account is and should be a crime, but if his account was hacked... um, he didn't do the hacking, he is the victim so why should he resign over this?

Immie

Big Deal.

Immie

why should he leave office?

because rightwingnuts want him to?

again... he doesn't represent you.

Does he represent you Jillian?

We're definitely saving them in your case.

A crime has been alleged and you -a sworn officer of the court and the law- are perfectly good with it not being investigated to its fullest extent.

But that wouldn't ever be because of your politics....Nope....:rolleyes:

yeppers...

so its all a Konspiracy?

why doesn't he call the FBI personally and tell them to get cracking?

hes not sure that is a picture of himself?

At times like these, the radical Left tends to bring out their tin foil hats and theories ...
(they see Republicans everywhere)

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

tinhatani.gif

I truly hope someone is saving all the leftwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that "he's a dirtbag, pervert Repuglican for what he did" before all the facts are in or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

Big Deal.

Immie

I agree hacking into anyone's account is and should be a crime, but if his account was hacked... um, he didn't do the hacking, he is the victim so why should he resign over this?

Immie

Cause he has shortcomings.

Forum List

Back