Weinergate

i truly hope someone is saving all the rightwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that judgment should be witheld "until the facts are in" or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

:rofl:

I truly hope someone is saving all the leftwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that "he's a dirtbag, pervert Repuglican for what he did" before all the facts are in or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

Some of us are storin' ammo...as if we didn't have enough already?

Now we're seeing his hubris. He really thinks he'll get away with this. His hacker story is a complete sham. He's a weirdo. Anyone with common sense knows this. Weiner's Weiner problems will not just go away.

So let me get this straight - a public figure, who is in congress and probably has bigger ambitions, posted a picture of his weiner (covered by boxers I might add) on his public Twitter account?

Yeah, right....

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

so its all a Konspiracy?

why doesn't he call the FBI personally and tell them to get cracking?

hes not sure that is a picture of himself?

That is the part that makes me suspicious. Instead of being outraged that his Twitter account is hacked and demanding that the FBI find out who did it he hires a law firm to investigate. That makes me think that he

1. Someone with access to his phone/computer posted the picture.
  2. Someone he knows posted the picture.
  3. He posted the picture himself and sent it to the wrong person.
The possibility that his account was hacked and he is completely innocent goes down every time I hear him comment on it.

Poor Bitter Pillian also lacks reading comprehension and reasoning skills.

It's not one of Palin's kids, even the idiot under 4 years. It's not one of the Bush twins, you know those idjits following daddy's past. Nope, it's a D with A D. Shut up already.

Nothing to see here.

i truly hope someone is saving all the rightwingnut posts on this subject for the next time any one of them says that judgment should be witheld "until the facts are in" or tries to defend one of their ethically challenged minions.

We're definitely saving them in your case.

A crime has been alleged and you -a sworn officer of the court and the law- are perfectly good with it not being investigated to its fullest extent.

But that wouldn't ever be because of your politics....Nope....:rolleyes:

She ain't no lawyer... she couldn't get past the "Name: _______________________" part of the LSAT.

:lol::lol:

Okay, I am not reading 41 pages of posts. Someone help me here. Is what he did illegal? Hell, doesn't this kind of thing go on all the time?

Was the person he sent the photo to underage and if so did he try to meet her for sex?

I skimmed the article but didn't see anything that led me to believe he should resign even if he did send that photo and hell, he didn't even show anything except for his undies.

Big Deal.

Immie

Usually a Repug admits he did it and leaves office.

Democrats all figure they'll get a pass if they just deny it.

Once Weiner wears out his welcome he'll go the way of John Edwards.

The fact that he made a false claim to the FBI is now the problem.

Like I said, I am only trying to figure out what the issue is here. Are you stating that he made a false claim regarding the hacking? That I suppose could and should be considered a crime. Is it sufficiently serious enough that he should resign over that? I doubt I would put that much higher than a kid stealing a candy bar from the store. If he posted the picture, he would probably be embarrassed (can't say I can blame him when this was made public) but, I don't think I would go so far as to make a federal case over this.

Also, is it a fact that the claim was false? Maybe the picture was posted by his son, who happened to know dad's password and sent/posted the picture?

Immie

A crime has been alleged and you -a sworn officer of the court and the law- are perfectly good with it not being investigated to its fullest extent.

Kinda shows what a disingenuous kinda LAWYER Jillian is, doesn't it?

A partisan HACK...*TYPICAL*

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

so its all a Konspiracy?

That is the part that makes me suspicious. Instead of being outraged that his Twitter account is hacked and demanding that the FBI find out who did it he hires a law firm to investigate. That makes me think that he

The possibility that his account was hacked and he is completely innocent goes down every time I hear him comment on it.

Weiner boy just wants this to go away...Like any typical POLITICIAN

Hacking a US congressman's twitter account is a violation of Federal Law. The FBI should become involved. You cannot tamp this down.. try to tape it under his leg but it's still there.

I agree hacking into anyone's account is and should be a crime, but if his account was hacked... um, he didn't do the hacking, he is the victim so why should he resign over this?

Immie

Cause he has shortcomings.

Well, from the posted picture, that is obvious. ;)

Immie

I blame DA BOOOOOOSH!! Oh and dat PALIN TOO!! How long before the Weiner man pulls that out? Man,what a Weirdo. Yikes!

I'm confused. At first I thought it said he sent the picture to her. Was the picture sent to her or posted on his account (I'm thinking like one of our avatars) and she saw it?

I don't Twitter so maybe he did both?

Regardless, what is the big deal? Photos much worse get sent via email all the time from what I understand... solicited and not.

Immie

Yeah, these right-wingnuts are all up in arms about this, and the press is having fun with it, but I know the people of Brooklyn, and this is not a big deal to his constituents.

Sounds like Weiner has his tally whacker in a knot over this..

The latest I've heard is that he's paying someone, at great personal expense, to investigate this. Oh.. what Guy..the taxpayers won't be stuck with the bill...

Seems kinda fishy...but he wants to get back to work for the American people.. (shades of Clinton,, me thinks)

Weiner is starting to remind of OJ- he will not stop searching until he finds the perpetrators of this crime
:eusa_whistle:

Wait a minute. I thought he didn't want to be DISTRACTED by this and he wanted to FOCUS ON HIS WORK.

Unless! By saving taxpayers money he can say he is FOCUSING ON WORK and NOT RESTING UNTIL THE PERPETRATORS ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

yeppers...

so its all a Konspiracy?

I'm thinking son or grandson. If he doesn't log out of his Twitter account when he brings down his computer, anyone with access to that computer would have access to his account. He wouldn't think about it being one of his own kids.

Immie

That idiot is an attorney?????????????:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG, where does she practice law , on Sesame Street? Wow.. low standards for attorneys altho they are a bunch of slime buckets, a lot of them.

Havent caught up on this story? Did Weiner show his weiner to somebody?

This I'd be great. He is one unlikeable prick, thats for sure. Only a similar limpwrister could embrace a guy like that.............reminds you of that whiney asshole fairy we all knew and hated in school.

That idiot is an attorney?????????????:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG, where does she practice law , on Sesame Street? Wow.. low standards for attorneys altho they are a bunch of slime buckets, a lot of them.

She must be either outta work or the caseload is slack...too much time on a messageboard...:lol:

Arrogance & Hubris. That's all we're seeing with the Weiner man now. He really does believe his buddies in the Liberal Press will save him. NBC & CNN will certainly try to help him but most Americans know this dude is a creepy little freak. It is what it is.

I'm confused. At first I thought it said he sent the picture to her. Was the picture sent to her or posted on his account (I'm thinking like one of our avatars) and she saw it?

I don't Twitter so maybe he did both?

Regardless, what is the big deal? Photos much worse get sent via email all the time from what I understand... solicited and not.

Immie

Yeah, these right-wingnuts are all up in arms about this, and the press is having fun with it, but I know the people of Brooklyn, and this is not a big deal to his constituents.

Not a big deal to me either... unless the woman was underage and he attempted to seduce her.

Immie

Wow. I just watched his interview with Bret Baier on Fox. Weiner is very unbelievable.

yeppers...

There is no doubt that a picture was posted from Weiner's account. You acting like the whole thing never happened just makes you look even more like a hack than usual.

yes. the picute was posted from his account. and if he didn't do the posting, then the account was hacked.

you not following again? i mean i know comprehension is not your strong suit. but you calling anyone a hack is pretty funny.

You imply that it was pretty convenient that Brietbart "found" the picture from his "hacked" account, and that Brietbart has a history of lying. That, if you comprehend English, means that the picture did not get sent. If you said otherwise somewhere in this thread, which I have not read, feel free to take the high road and assume I am deliberately misrepresenting your position.

Forum List

Back