Weinergate

Now we're seeing his hubris. He really thinks he'll get away with this. His hacker story is a complete sham. He's a weirdo. Anyone with common sense knows this. Weiner's Weiner problems will not just go away.

What is he "getting away with"?

There was no crime committed, unless the account was hacked, in which case he didn't commit the crime.

The woman never even actually received the photo in question, and even if she had, she doesn't believe he sent it to begin with.

SO, there's nothing to "get away with".

Arrogance & Hubris. That's all we're seeing with the Weiner man now. He really does believe his buddies in the Liberal Press will save him. NBC & CNN will certainly try to help him but most Americans know this dude is a creepy little freak. It is what it is.

And the American people armed with common sense see right through his caravan of denial.

Now we're seeing his hubris. He really thinks he'll get away with this. His hacker story is a complete sham. He's a weirdo. Anyone with common sense knows this. Weiner's Weiner problems will not just go away.

What is he "getting away with"?

There was no crime committed, unless the account was hacked, in which case he didn't commit the crime.

The woman never even actually received the photo in question, and even if she had, she doesn't believe he sent it to begin with.

SO, there's nothing to "get away with".

You're correct. He isn't 'Getting away' with anything...People see him for the tickturd politician that he is.

*KUDOS*

That is the part that makes me suspicious. Instead of being outraged that his Twitter account is hacked and demanding that the FBI find out who did it he hires a law firm to investigate. That makes me think that he

1. Someone with access to his phone/computer posted the picture.
  2. Someone he knows posted the picture.
  3. He posted the picture himself and sent it to the wrong person.
The possibility that his account was hacked and he is completely innocent goes down every time I hear him comment on it.

But you're not made at all "suspicious" in the other direction by the fact that the person who found the photo was a right-wing blogger who had been harrassing the woman it was supposedly sent to for some time now?

Or that the blogger then turned around and immediately sent the story to Breitbart?

That's pretty damn convenient if you ask me.

That is the part that makes me suspicious. Instead of being outraged that his Twitter account is hacked and demanding that the FBI find out who did it he hires a law firm to investigate. That makes me think that he

The possibility that his account was hacked and he is completely innocent goes down every time I hear him comment on it.

But you're not made at all "suspicious" in the other direction by the fact that the person who found the photo was a right-wing blogger who had been harrassing the woman it was supposedly sent to for some time now?

Or that the blogger then turned around and immediately sent the story to Breitbart?

Keep making excuses for him...*PLEASE* ?

so its all a Konspiracy?

why doesn't he call the FBI personally and tell them to get cracking?

hes not sure that is a picture of himself?

I'm thinking son or grandson. If he doesn't log out of his Twitter account when he brings down his computer, anyone with access to that computer would have access to his account. He wouldn't think about it being one of his own kids.

Immie

I was thinking something like that myself.

UPDATE:

Politico:

Weiner show alarms Democrats

"Watching Anthony Weiner's twitter and press blitz is like watching a Charlie Sheen meltdown. It's amusing, uncomfortable, and not necessary," a Democratic leadership aide (not from Pelosi's office) told me just now. "If Weiner really wants to get beyond this, he'll shut up and let Democrats get back to their Medicare message."

It's always nice to see a hateful partisan hack take a fall. Weiner is one of the most hateful S.O.B.'s in our Government. Can't say i feel bad for him. I feel bad for his Wife. But that's about it. I definitely don't wish him well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOP_G0yv1Gs]YouTube - ‪something about Mary‬‏[/ame]

I haven't read whole thread but the lefts lovable clown has his opinion..from the Huff Puff

---------------:eusa_whistle:

Jon Stewart is finding himself in a catch-22 this week.

On one hand, the weekend brought about one of the most easily mockable stories to date. A Representative named Weiner allegedly tweeted a photo of his wiener? Now that's the "sweet spot." But on the other hand, the photo in question appears to belong to Stewart's old college buddy Rep. Anthony Weiner.

On Tuesday night's show, Stewart responded to his friend's unfortunate situation by coming to his defense. Well, sort of. Stewart actually insisted that Weiner's wiener just doesn't look like the one in the photo.

"In real life, in my memory, this guy had a lot more 'Anthony' and a lot less 'Weiner,'" Stewart said. "The only thing they have in common is that they both lean to the extreme left!"

Jon Stewart Reacts To Anthony Weiner Photo Scandal (VIDEO)

Brietbart has been harassing the person who received the tweet? Do you have some evidence of this, or am I supposed to assume you are telling the truth because your avatar is so honest looking?

He says his account was definitely hacked but he won't deny that the picture is of him.

That is just not credible.

Brietbart has been harassing the person who received the tweet? Do you have some evidence of this, or am I supposed to assume you are telling the truth because your avatar is so honest looking?

It's a deflection...

UPDATE:

Politico:

Weiner show alarms Democrats

"Watching Anthony Weiner's twitter and press blitz is like watching a Charlie Sheen meltdown. It's amusing, uncomfortable, and not necessary," a Democratic leadership aide (not from Pelosi's office) told me just now. "If Weiner really wants to get beyond this, he'll shut up and let Democrats get back to their Medicare message."
Please...Keep it up!

No...I didn't really say that....

:lmao:

He says his account was definitely hacked but he won't deny that the picture is of him.

That is just not credible.

Goes to show you what a putz he is. If I were a guy and had that wanker, I'd admit to tweeting but never admit to having a tweezer schnauz- a peg prick.

I'd like to see a Celebrity Deathmatch created with Weiner and Rahm in a locker room.

Forum List

Back