Weinergate

UPDATE:

Politico:

Weiner show alarms Democrats

"Watching Anthony Weiner's twitter and press blitz is like watching a Charlie Sheen meltdown. It's amusing, uncomfortable, and not necessary," a Democratic leadership aide (not from Pelosi's office) told me just now. "If Weiner really wants to get beyond this, he'll shut up and let Democrats get back to their Medicare message."

Bwahahahah:

"Watching Anthony Weiner's twitter and press blitz is like watching a Charlie Sheen meltdown. It's amusing, uncomfortable, and not necessary," a Democratic leadership aide (not from Pelosi's office) told me just now. "If Weiner really wants to get beyond this, he'll shut up and let Democrats get back to their Medicare message."

Does this mean Weiner is WEINNING!

Weiner will be proven to be a pervert fraud eventually,just like John Edwards was. Then the Democrat Wankers will have to eat shit again and immediately get back to bitchin about DA BOOOOOSH and Dat PALIN lady. A "Hacker" posted Weiner's Weiner to that girl? Yea right. What a joke.

Brietbart has been harassing the person who received the tweet? Do you have some evidence of this, or am I supposed to assume you are telling the truth because your avatar is so honest looking?

I didn't say that. I said the right-wing blogger who sent the story was harassing her.

She said that herself in her statement to the Daily News.

And, hmmm, "right-wing blogger"... Hey, maybe it was a USMB wingnut that hacked his account and then "intercepted" the photo.

UPDATE:

Politico:

Weiner show alarms Democrats

Please...Keep it up!

No...I didn't really say that....

:lmao:

I must commend NeoT for his many excellent posts in this thread!

Yes, please keep it up!

UPDATE:

Chris Matthews: It’s Strange That Rep. Weiner Keeps Changing His Story

(hey, if you start losing the guy who gets a "thrill" up his leg when Papa Obama speaks, it might be over...time to pack up your wiener and go home)

Chris Matthews asked liberal commentator Joan Walsh why was Weiner “hedging” rather than just clearly saying he had nothing at all to do with the “lewd” photo. Walsh wanted to give Weiner the “benefit of the doubt” with all of his explanations, yet Matthews wasn’t buying Weiner’s changing stories about his “brief encounter” with a “suspicious package.”

Ladies and gentlemen of the media.

Anthony Weiner will no longer dignify this drummed up "controversy" with any further comments.

Kindly direct all further questions on this matter to his new press secretary........

favre-press-conference.jpg

UPDATE:

Chris Matthews: It’s Strange That Rep. Weiner Keeps Changing His Story

(hey, if you start losing the guy who gets a "thrill" up his leg when Papa Obama speaks, it might be over...time to pack up your wiener and go home)

Chris Matthews asked liberal commentator Joan Walsh why was Weiner “hedging” rather than just clearly saying he had nothing at all to do with the “lewd” photo. Walsh wanted to give Weiner the “benefit of the doubt” with all of his explanations, yet Matthews wasn’t buying Weiner’s changing stories about his “brief encounter” with a “suspicious package.”

Yea i have to agree. Losing the 'Thrill up my Leg' Weirdo doesn't help the Weiner man. We'll see if he loses the Madcow chick's support too. Stay tuned.

I haven't read whole thread but the lefts lovable clown has his opinion..from the Huff Puff

---------------:eusa_whistle:

Jon Stewart is finding himself in a catch-22 this week.

On one hand, the weekend brought about one of the most easily mockable stories to date. A Representative named Weiner allegedly tweeted a photo of his wiener? Now that's the "sweet spot." But on the other hand, the photo in question appears to belong to Stewart's old college buddy Rep. Anthony Weiner.

On Tuesday night's show, Stewart responded to his friend's unfortunate situation by coming to his defense. Well, sort of. Stewart actually insisted that Weiner's wiener just doesn't look like the one in the photo.

"In real life, in my memory, this guy had a lot more 'Anthony' and a lot less 'Weiner,'" Stewart said. "The only thing they have in common is that they both lean to the extreme left!"

Jon Stewart Reacts To Anthony Weiner Photo Scandal (VIDEO)

"His d*ck's just not that big. It can't be."

That clip was hilarious, but in response to the size quote above, that has little to do with anything.

Why should I believe that if he did post that picture, and he was as small as Stewart indicates, that he would have posted his own picture. Who would know it wasn't him anyway?

A friend of mine was swindled out of a substantial amount of money when he was sent a picture of a very good looking woman purportedly from Guyana, I think, she was hot and I do mean hot. We all tried to tell him she was probably some poor slob sitting behind his desk in Arizona, but he wouldn't listen.

Immie

I haven't read whole thread but the lefts lovable clown has his opinion..from the Huff Puff

On one hand, the weekend brought about one of the most easily mockable stories to date. A Representative named Weiner allegedly tweeted a photo of his wiener? Now that's the "sweet spot." But on the other hand, the photo in question appears to belong to Stewart's old college buddy Rep. Anthony Weiner.

On Tuesday night's show, Stewart responded to his friend's unfortunate situation by coming to his defense. Well, sort of. Stewart actually insisted that Weiner's wiener just doesn't look like the one in the photo.

"In real life, in my memory, this guy had a lot more 'Anthony' and a lot less 'Weiner,'" Stewart said. "The only thing they have in common is that they both lean to the extreme left!"

That clip was hilarious, but in response to the size quote above, that has little to do with anything.

Why should I believe that if he did post that picture, and he was as small as Stewart indicates, that he would have posted his own picture. Who would know it wasn't him anyway?

A friend of mine was swindled out of a substantial amount of money when he was sent a picture of a very good looking woman purportedly from Guyana, I think, she was hot and I do mean hot. We all tried to tell him she was probably some poor slob sitting behind his desk in Arizona, but he wouldn't listen.

Immie

I'm wondering if instead of condoms he has to use the thumb of a latex glove? Just askin...

I wish someone would ask Rep Wiener

Why do wieners come in a pack of ten but the buns come in a pack of eight?

He'd respond that he couldn't say with certitude that there are ten weiners in a package.

Last edited:

Immie

The Wiener Saga has a mind of it's own now.. it's going to play out no matter what we think... The guy should just shut up for a while in my opinion, (the Clinton way).. but I suspect he'll be trotting out the wife and kids next...

Forum List

Back