Weinergate

So let me get this straight - a public figure, who is in congress and probably has bigger ambitions, posted a picture of his weiner (covered by boxers I might add) on his public Twitter account?

Yeah, right....

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

Oh, you poor wittle thang. Is this hurting your wittle fweeeeewings? Maybe you should find a thread that is mocking Sarah Palin so you feel superior.

Don't need a thread to make me feel superior- my grandmother's anorexic chihuahua is more superior....

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

Oh, you poor wittle thang. Is this hurting your wittle fweeeeewings? Maybe you should find a thread that is mocking Sarah Palin so you feel superior.

Don't need a thread to make me feel superior- my grandmother's anorexic chihuahua is more superior....

You really should quit stealing the poor thing's dog food.

So let me get this straight - a public figure, who is in congress and probably has bigger ambitions, posted a picture of his weiner (covered by boxers I might add) on his public Twitter account?

Yeah, right....

yeppers...

so its all a Konspiracy?

why doesn't he call the FBI personally and tell them to get cracking?

hes not sure that is a picture of himself?

So now you want him wasting taxpayers money? Hhmmm...because, ya know, that wouldn't bother the neocon whackjobs on this board. Oh, no, not one iota! :eusa_whistle::rolleyes::eusa_naughty:

Weiner is DOOMED. Now the meme has started that he is a REPUBLICAN.

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3561-weiner.jpg

JammieWearingFool: Good News: Media Now Identifying Weiner as a Republican

Republican Weiner uncertain whether lewd photo was of him - Yahoo! News

Too funny,

Not good for Weiner,
Must have been a "Freudian Slip" by some in the MSM because they realize he is gone

Then again, the Left loves to rewrite history- look at the old Soviet Union

Sure enough, the MSM will tell us he was a Republican, the Left will be free to call for his resignation now , Weiner will be gone,
and all the Left Fisters on here will be telling how he is another example of bad Republicans

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so now you guys are saying he might have done it inadvertently and was not supposed to be public. If that is the case, who cares? He should resign if he didn't make it public but accidentally did? Why? At worst he's made a stupid mistake. And this is why he should resign?

As an aside, I don't think much of him - I've seen him interviewed on three occassions and both times he came across as a pretentious arrogant ass. But to resign for this? Gimme a break...No wonder nothing gets done in Congress of note - they're too busy covering their asses every time they open their mouths because rabid partisan hacks latch on to something that adds up to nothing...

Maybe you guys are the problem, not your pollies..

We'll see, Bitter Pillian.

His displays in the press have been incredibly self-destructive.

And the hole he is digging for himself keeps getting deeper:

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: "Have you ever taken a picture like this of yourself?"

REP. ANTHONY WEINER (D-NY): "I can tell you this, that there are -- I have photographs. I don't know what photographs are out there in the world of me. I don't know what have been manipulated and doctored and we're going to try to find out what happened. But the most important reason I want to find out what happened is to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Obviously somebody got access to my account. That's bad. They sent a picture that makes fun of the name Weiner. I get it. Touche."

@RepWeiner beats a hasty retweet - The Washington Post

The typical process at Twitter when an account is compromised is to shut it down while an investigation is done. Instead, Weiner hired a lawyer.

Heh.

So far as I know, Weiner has broken no laws. Pretty sure he's guilty of bad judgement, a lack of integrity, and poor handling of the media. It looks bad that he has not turned this over to law enforcement, and instead he hires a lawyer. If it was hacking like he said, seems to me we gotta know who and how and if there could be a bigger problem down the road. Instead it's like hush it up and sweep it under the carpet. Sorry - he's a US Congressman and he needs to be up front with what's going on. Right now, nobody believes he's doing that.

Wow, look at that vein in his forehead poking out.. He's a little squirrel of a man, isn't he? Reminds me of Olive Oil but with a small penis.

Attachments

• $weinerhuma.jpg
    $weinerhuma.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 32
I'm trying to understand why anybody gives a shit. This is on a par with gutter journalism.

What is the lack of integrity you talk about Wiseacre?

I'm talking about his weaseling out of answering questions with rambling dissembling crap. People want their congressperson to be honest and straightforward with them, which he definitely is not.

He doesn't know if the picture is him or not? Give me a break, how many pictures has he taken of himself in such a pose and in such a condition? Does he come out and say, no way, I've never had a picture like that taken of me in my whole life? No, he bullshits his way out of question after question.

Why doesn't he go to the FBI or the police? The only answer that makes sense is cuz he doesn't want to tell the truth, he knows if he lies to them it's is a crime. In my book it all adds up to a lack of integrity.

I'm trying to understand why anybody gives a shit. This is on a par with gutter journalism.

I'm talking about his weaseling out of answering questions with rambling dissembling crap. People want their congressperson to be honest and straightforward with them, which he definitely is not.

He doesn't know if the picture is him or not? Give me a break, how many pictures has he taken of himself in such a pose and in such a condition? Does he come out and say, no way, I've never had a picture like that taken of me in my whole life? No, he bullshits his way out of question after question.

Why doesn't he go to the FBI or the police? The only answer that makes sense is cuz he doesn't want to tell the truth, he knows if he lies to them it's is a crime. In my book it all adds up to a lack of integrity.

Oh, c'mon - who here expects their pollies to be honest and straight forward? Show of hands, shall we?

I agree, he is being too evasive on the matter, but I am more disturbed that it is even an issue. Unemployment, banking regulations, oil prices - much more important..

I would hate to see tax payers money spend on such trivial matters. You?

Last edited:
We'll see, Bitter Pillian.

His displays in the press have been incredibly self-destructive.

you really should stop projecting your own bitterness onto others, boe-toxic.

he's acted goofy. but i wouldn't call them "displays" or "self-destructive".

but the truth will out... with or without you wingnut hacks.

Who wants their congressperson to be honest and straightforward? Actually, the better question would be, who believes their congressperson is honest and straightforward?

Why wouldn't he go to the FBI or the police? Maybe now he knows who it was that "hacked" into his account and wants to protect said person?

Immie

Forum List

Back