Weinergate

"Maybe you guys are the problem, not your pollies..".. the Grump

As we dip into another recession...Yup... we're the problem..

Last edited:
We'll see, Bitter Pillian.

His displays in the press have been incredibly self-destructive.

you really should stop projecting your own bitterness onto others, boe-toxic.

he's acted goofy. but i wouldn't call them "displays" or "self-destructive".

but the truth will out... with or without you wingnut hacks.

What are you?? Some kind of half witted retard?! His displays aren't self destructive???.. LMFAO.. Hang on, I just laughed so hard my pancreas fell out.. Taking pictures of your bulging weiner (albeit a small one) and tweeting them to chicks over TWITTER with your wife in the next room isn't self-destructive?? You call yourself a lawyer?? Do people actually pay you or are you a court appointed attorney for losers?

So let me get this straight - a public figure, who is in congress and probably has bigger ambitions, posted a picture of his weiner (covered by boxers I might add) on his public Twitter account?

Yeah, right....

and it just happened to be "discovered" by breitbart, the proven liar and rightwing hack in the moments it was on the site.

yeppers...

but whatever gives the rightwingnut losers the chance to make weiner jokes. :cuckoo:

so its all a Konspiracy?

why doesn't he call the FBI personally and tell them to get cracking?

hes not sure that is a picture of himself?

Because he's obviously had Conservatards throwing Weiner jokes since day #1.. and he's used to it. No need to call the fucking FBI over someone posting a picture of a dude in boxers. Hell, you see worse walking through wal-mart.. And he obviously thinks it's a prank.. and is treating it as such.

Funny how Brietbart was the one to pick this up.. yet no matter what that bastard has done in the past, the media just eats up what he spews. :doubt:

Over 40 pages of this shit.. It's hilarious, really.. how far you guys are willing to go.. to distract from your anti-middle class agenda..

:thup:

What are you?? Some kind of half witted retard?! His displays aren't self destructive???.. LMFAO.. Hang on, I just laughed so hard my pancreas fell out.. Taking pictures of your bulging weiner (albeit a small one) and tweeting them to chicks over TWITTER with your wife in the next room isn't self-destructive?? You call yourself a lawyer?? Do people actually pay you or are you a court appointed attorney for losers?

Yeah, because ya know, we all give a toss about him allegedly showing his weiner on Twitter...

Oh, that's right. "upright, upstanding, salt-of-the-earth" citizens actually do! ..
Fucking retard...LadyTrailerParkDweller....

And, yes, knowing Jillian personally, she does get paid...lots.....probably more in a month than you annually...but then again flipping burgers has never paid well...

Last edited:

Yeah, because ya know, we all give a toss about him allegedly showing his weiner in a public place..

Oh, that's right. "upright, upstanding, salt-of-the-earth" citizens actualy do! ..
Fucking retard...LadyTrailerParkDweller....

And, yes, knowing Jillian personally, she does get paid...lots.....probably more in a month than you annually...but then again flipping burgers have never paid well...

Struck a nerve huh? LMFAO!! My family owns a couple of businesses but plz continue to project your stupidity. :)

PS- I'm certain a lot of your welfare democrat constituents actually live in trailer parks.. I guess this tells us what you think about your own peeps!! tsk tsk.. Not too bright are ya?

Now back to Pencil Dick~ He's come out today and said he thinks that grey blotch in his fruities may indeed be his pecker... Being you're so concerned, why not volunteer for the good of the Democrats and request a formal investigation? After all, you're so certain he's innocent .. We'd like to see your official request.. Thanks!!!

UPDATE:

Papa Obama takes Weiner to Task...

Yeah I bet he got an ass chewing from his wife too.

Struck a nerve huh? LMFAO!! My family owns a couple of businesses but plz continue to project your stupidity. :)

PS- I'm certain a lot of your welfare democrat constituents actually live in trailer parks.. I guess this tells us what you think about your own peeps!! tsk tsk.. Not too bright are ya?

Now back to Pencil Dick~ He's come out today and said he thinks that grey blotch in his fruities may indeed be his pecker... Being you're so concerned, why not volunteer for the good of the Democrats and request a formal investigation? After all, you're so certain he's innocent .. We'd like to see your official request.. Thanks!!!

Um, no, the only thing you've struck is your noggin on your head board from the sound of it. I'm just stating facts. Thought you neocon whackjobs were big on facts, no?

Sure you're family owns a couple of businesses....:eusa_whistle:

I'm not a Dem, hell I'm not even American....How's that for 'not being too bright' for ya?

Why do I want an official investigation? You and your fruitloop friends are the ones who thinks this is an issue. I think this is/was a non-issue from the get-go. And you call me stupid...? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to understand why anybody gives a shit. This is on a par with gutter journalism.

What is the lack of integrity you talk about Wiseacre?

I'm talking about his weaseling out of answering questions with rambling dissembling crap. People want their congressperson to be honest and straightforward with them, which he definitely is not.

He doesn't know if the picture is him or not? Give me a break, how many pictures has he taken of himself in such a pose and in such a condition? Does he come out and say, no way, I've never had a picture like that taken of me in my whole life? No, he bullshits his way out of question after question.

Why doesn't he go to the FBI or the police? The only answer that makes sense is cuz he doesn't want to tell the truth, he knows if he lies to them it's is a crime. In my book it all adds up to a lack of integrity.

Who wants their congressperson to be honest and straightforward? Actually, the better question would be, who believes their congressperson is honest and straightforward?

Why wouldn't he go to the FBI or the police? Maybe now he knows who it was that "hacked" into his account and wants to protect said person?

Immie

I want all congresspersons to be honest and straightforward, in fact I demand it. Lie to me and your ass should be history. I don't give a shit who you are or what party you belong to, and what the fuck is wrong with you guys for accepting anything less? You do something stupid, own up to it and take the consequences like a man. (No offense ladies.) Why shouldn't we hold these people to a high standard of conduct, and what does it say to the next generation if we ignore it. And one more question: would you libs be as generous and forgiving if the person was a republican? Somehow I doubt it.

And before you ask, yes I would be just as pissed if he was a repub. I thought John Sanford was a lying pos, and they should go after the sob if he broke any laws.

Um, no, the only thing you've struck is your noggin on your head board from the sound of it. I'm just stating facts. Thought you neocon whackjobs were big on facts, no?

I'm not a Dem, hell I'm not even American....How's that for 'not being too bright' for ya?

Why do I want an official investigation? You and your fruitloop friends are the ones who thinks this is an issue. I think this is/was a non-issue from the get-go. And you call me stupid...? :lol::lol::lol:

Yea, you're stupid. LOL I don't know you so how the fuck or why do I even care what third world country you're from??

I know when I take pictures of my weiner to send to 21 year old girls I have the common sense to send them via private email, not twitter.

UPDATE:

Comrades, we have a new line of defense

Please fill in the blank with any Left hot button issue:

Rep Weiner does Not want to talk about this issue to ______________

Example-

help the starving children
help his family
stop evil republicans
save the gov't money
stop global cooling, warming or climate change
get single payer medical
stop racism

When the facts get to be too much, then we have to pull out the "big gun"

Rep Weiner does Not want to talk about this issue to save Medicare

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwtiZkN2jps"]YouTube - ‪The REAL Agenda Project America The Beautiful‬‏[/ame]

Yea, you're stupid. LOL I don't know you so how the fuck or why do I even care what third world country you're from??

Hey, you're the one who likes getting down and dirty SluttyMudSlinger - I was just coming down to your level..

Third world?? RATFLMAO!!!!! We are one of the few nations that DIDN'T have a recession...have top notch economic growth, low unemployment, and a currency that is currently (unfortunately for our exports) kicking the US dollar's arse. Yeah, some third-world shithole is where I come from...RATFLMAO!!! Ha!!

Last edited:
I'm talking about his weaseling out of answering questions with rambling dissembling crap. People want their congressperson to be honest and straightforward with them, which he definitely is not.

He doesn't know if the picture is him or not? Give me a break, how many pictures has he taken of himself in such a pose and in such a condition? Does he come out and say, no way, I've never had a picture like that taken of me in my whole life? No, he bullshits his way out of question after question.

Why doesn't he go to the FBI or the police? The only answer that makes sense is cuz he doesn't want to tell the truth, he knows if he lies to them it's is a crime. In my book it all adds up to a lack of integrity.

Who wants their congressperson to be honest and straightforward? Actually, the better question would be, who believes their congressperson is honest and straightforward?

Why wouldn't he go to the FBI or the police? Maybe now he knows who it was that "hacked" into his account and wants to protect said person?

Immie

I want all congresspersons to be honest and straightforward, in fact I demand it. Lie to me and your ass should be history. I don't give a shit who you are or what party you belong to, and what the fuck is wrong with you guys for accepting anything less? You do something stupid, own up to it and take the consequences like a man. (No offense ladies.) Why shouldn't we hold these people to a high standard of conduct, and what does it say to the next generation if we ignore it. And one more question: would you libs be as generous and forgiving if the person was a republican? Somehow I doubt it.

And before you ask, yes I would be just as pissed if he was a repub. I thought John Sanford was a lying pos, and they should go after the sob if he broke any laws.

Me a lib? Hahaha!

Like I said, the better question is who believes their congressperson is honest...

Can you tell me what Congressman Weiner did that was illegal?

What did he do that would have pissed you off if he were a Republican? Personally, I would not be pissed at him if he were a Republican either. I am not convinced he posted that picture.

What we want and what we get are two different things. We get the scum we have in congress because we are complacent and we vote in whoever is the incumbent. We don't hold them accountable for what they say or do. We simply keep on electing the crap we do because they are members of the Party that runs America.

Quite honestly, I think this is nothing more than partisan bullshit. Republicans playing "see the Democrats do it too", whining. That being said, I have not listened to his "excuses". I simply don't care enough to do so.

Immie

Immie

Me a lib? Hahaha!

Didn't mean you personally.

Like I said, the better question is who believes their congressperson is honest...

I'd go so far as to say most of 'em are, on both sides of the aisle too. But I don't think that's the better question. In my view, the better question is why aren't you demanding better conduct out of elected officals?

Can you tell me what Congressman Weiner did that was illegal?

Nothing as far as I know. He's still an arrogant asshole who won't tell the truth.

What did he do that would have pissed you off if he were a Republican? Personally, I would not be pissed at him if he were a Republican either. I am not convinced he posted that picture.

I don't give a crap if he posted the picture or not. I don't even care if it's him or not. What I care about is that he's lying about it and trying to cover up something that is probably embarassing. I don't like to be lied to Immie, or at best jerked around.

What we want and what we get are two different things. We get the scum we have in congress because we are complacent and we vote in whoever is the incumbent. We don't hold them accountable for what they say or do. We simply keep on electing the crap we do because they are members of the Party that runs America.

Evidently YOU don't hold them accountable. I sure as hell do. You can bet your ass if my congressman pulls this shit I'd vote the bastard out of office.

Quite honestly, I think this is nothing more than partisan bullshit. Republicans playing "see the Democrats do it too", whining. That being said, I have not listened to his "excuses". I simply don't care enough to do so.

I don't see a lot of partisanship here. Bet I would if he was a Repub though. Care to comment on that?[

Immie

Sometimes it ain't what you did that's so bad, it's what you did to cover it up. I do not dine well on a diet of bullshit, and that's what we've been getting from this guy.

I know when I take pictures of my weiner to send to 21 year old girls I have the common sense to send them via private email, not twitter.

I have a Twitter account but have never used it . I imagine it isn't that much different than Facebook though. You can send somebody a private communication or post it on your homepage where everybody on your friends' list can see it or post it on a friend's page where just his/her friends will see it. Sort of like the difference between posting in a thread on USMB or sending somebody a private message.

And, as it sometimes happen, you intend to be sending a private message but inadvertently post it in a thread. You quickly delete it hoping nobody will see it. IF you notice what you did. So IF Rep. Weiner intended to send a private communication to a young lady and inadvertently posted it on her page or where everybody could see it, he might not have noticed that he did that until it was called to his attention.

As for whether a Congressman would engage in that sort of thing with strangers on the internet? I've seen some people with pretty important jobs do some strange things on the internet most especially if they were having an on line 'affair' or were in their cups.

UPDATE:

A Tale of Two Wieners

Embedded Display for mediaite

Skip ahead to 4:00. Weiner now seems to be saying that it could be a photo of him, but it’s either taken “out of context” or photoshopped

How many “innocent” photos of Anthony Weiner in his underwear are floating around and publicly accessible by right wing photoshoppers or photo-croppers?

TIP: Ace of Spades

Comrades, this is so true....
This is the most fiendish set-up since Mary Jo Kopechne implicated Ted Kennedy in her suicide. Posted by: nickless

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.

Somebody hacked her account and posted a topless picture of her, and someone also hacked Weiner's account and posted a weiner pick of him.

Whoever believes this should seek professional help immediately.

Hey, you're the one who likes getting down and dirty SluttyMudSlinger - I was just coming down to your level..

Third world?? RATFLMAO!!!!! We are one of the few nations that DIDN'T have a recession...have top notch economic growth, low unemployment, and a currency that is currently (unfortunately for our exports) kicking the US dollar's arse. Yeah, some third-world shithole is where I come from...RATFLMAO!!! Ha!!

Imagine that, a liberal blaming EVERYONE else for his own personal behavior but himself.. JUST LIKE WEINER!!! DR. GRUMPY WEINER!!! lmao You and Anthony have a lot in common..:) Calm down before you burst a vein in your forehead!!:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back