Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

Yup. But he was making the specious argument that the school shooter used the same weapon he trained with in the Army. It wasn't.
OK. Now what are we going to do about AR-15s being used on children and occasionally Presidential candidates?

OK. Now what are we going to do about AR-15s being used on children and occasionally Presidential candidates?
It's a difficult issue. But a Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate outright lying about it hurts rather than helps any attempt at finding a solution.

It's a difficult issue. But a Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate outright lying about it hurts rather than helps any attempt at finding a solution.
Nah, they are actually talking about it. Trump is talking about how he is more pretty than Harris. He is weird.

"Inability to speak proper English" is an excuse a lot of people here could use (yeah Electra, I'm talking to you).

When Walz carried one, he was training as part of a unit in the field, preparing for war.

he was part of a "Well-regulated" militia, with a clear chain of command and task and purpose.

No reason why a school shooter should have such a weapon.
You people hate guns. Period. Your side gets upset when a good guy with a gun takes down a bad buy with a gun to the point you defend the bad guy with the gun. Cut the bullshit on just focusing on one type of gun.

Bad grammar? Anyone buying this? :badgrin:

Besides the usual Kamala Kultists?

Yeah, excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and most all of them stink. He lied about a Chamber of Commerce award when he first ran for congress and he lied about his military service. Makes ya wonder what new lie will surface next.

Not seeing a problem.

The point he was making is that weapon designed for a battlefield has no business being on our streets.

I wish we discuss that, but we won't.

Stop lying commie, the AR platform was sold to the civilian market before the Air Force decided to adopt it. And the ones most civilians own are not the military variants.

Oh God..

Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service​

Oh God...the demonRat circus is getting better and better..... providing everyone with great laughs!;)

When Walz carried one, he was training as part of a unit in the field, preparing for war.

he was part of a "Well-regulated" militia, with a clear chain of command and task and purpose.

No reason why a school shooter should have such a weapon.

They don't fuck head. I've carried weapons in war and in training, anyone who served and is honest, knows the difference. The AR I own today is not the same as I carried in the military. So just shove your commie propaganda.

Forum List

Back