Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

YOu're making my point for me.

Joker Holmes with an AR-15 and a 100 drum magazine is not "Well-regulated" He was clearly not in proper working order, or functioning as expected.

All of which is kind of meaningless in that we don't have militias anymore, we have National Guard, where the arms are kept in a vault.
US civilian gun owners are the largest military in the world. Just like the founders intended.

When Walz carried one, he was training as part of a unit in the field, preparing for war.

he was part of a "Well-regulated" militia, with a clear chain of command and task and purpose.

No reason why a school shooter should have such a weapon.
School shooters do not usually carry an M-16 or M-4. Those are weapons of war. An AR-15 is not.

YOu're making my point for me.

Joker Holmes with an AR-15 and a 100 drum magazine is not "Well-regulated" He was clearly not in proper working order, or functioning as expected.

All of which is kind of meaningless in that we don't have militias anymore, we have National Guard, where the arms are kept in a vault.

If it operates as designed it damn sure is.

Would you rather they be shot with a 12 gauge shotgun?

I am watching a Venezuelan gang member breaking into an apartment in Aurora, CO carrying a deer hunting rifle. Where did an illegal get that weapon since they can't possess them?
Democrat judges say that’s legal.
Proof once again our biggest problem facing this nation is democrats.

You people hate guns. Period. Your side gets upset when a good guy with a gun takes down a bad buy with a gun to the point you defend the bad guy with the gun. Cut the bullshit on just focusing on one type of gun.

I don't get upset about it because it never really happens outside of law enforcement.

I do get upset when law enforcement uses lethal force against civilians in situations that should have been de-escalated.

US civilian gun owners are the largest military in the world. Just like the founders intended.
Right, these people make me feel safer already.

1725072488561.png

Not seeing a problem.

The point he was making is that weapon designed for a battlefield has no business being on our streets.

I wish we discuss that, but we won't.
Why not? Our streets are war zone thanks illegals crossing the border

Oh no

Are you going to tattle on me again?

Forum List

Back