Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

“Never really happens outside of law enforcement” ????

You make it sound like guns are the problem caused by law enforcement and that when law enforcement must use guns, it was and should have been easy to “de-escalate”.

Sigh... Okay, here we go again.

Props to Law Enforcement, in that they execute 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year and there are only 1000 or so times it escalates to a fatal incident. So the cops really do get it right 99.998% of the time.

Of the 1000 times, they do use lethal force. Usually, the other guy has a gun or a knife.

But the times that are unacceptable—Sonia Massey, George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice—usually involve someone who had absolutely no business having a badge or a gun.

Now, one more point. A reason our cops are sometimes a little too trigger-happy is because we have an armed populace to start with. US cops shoot 1000 suspects a year. British cops are usually in single digits any given year. Most other industrialized nations are in low double digits.

We have to wait for gun nuts to harm people before we do something about it? That sounds a little stupid.

I have no doubt these two idiots would have shot at a protestor if one of them got too close.
So very enlightened of you to want to arrest or detain people that haven't broken any laws.

So very enlightened of you to want to arrest or detain people that haven't broken any laws.

Where did I say I wanted to do that?

(These two idiots DID actually break laws, by brandishing their guns in a threatening manner.)

My point is, we shouldn't wait until a gun nut shoots up a school before we take away his gun.

We should make sure they aren't gun nuts now.

Where did I say I wanted to do that?

(These two idiots DID actually break laws, by brandishing their guns in a threatening manner.)

My point is, we shouldn't wait until a gun nut shoots up a school before we take away his gun.

We should make sure they aren't gun nuts now.
sure thing you fascist.

His stolen valor is bad enough. This adds insult to injury because he lied, when asked about his lies he spins absolutely crazy ass total nonsense explanations.

And why does it anger me? Because he actually thinks I am so damned stupid and dumb and ignorant that I will blindly just believe any nonsense he spews out. He actually thinks he can shit out some nonsense and I'll be like "oh ok I'll vote for him".

It pisses me off I can say "why did you lie to me about screwing my wife?" And they say "well my parking spot was taken so I had to park a few spots over" and thinking I'll just accept that as an answer and I'll be happy about it.

sure thing you fascist.

Not at all. Actually doing a thorough background check before you sell someone a gun is common sense, son.

When I applied for a mortgage, I had to provide financial records for the last 10 years. They looked into every account I had. forget that I had a nearly perfect credit score and had gotten three previous mortgages and two home equity loans. (All paid off). they wanted to make sure that I could pay my mortgage on a regular basis. It took 30 days to get approved, I had to fill out a lot of paperwork,

When I got hired for my current job, they did a thorough background check into my financials, police record (of which there was none) talked to previous employers and co-workers. All of this despite the fact that I had been recommended by a current manager at the company, HR still did due diligence. OH, and they made me piss in a cup.

When I sponsored my wife for residency, they did thorough background checks on both of us, and made us provide evidence that we were really married and had a relationship before we got married. Forget that she had already been here for 7 years. We still had to file 200 pages of documentation, pay nearly $4000 in lawyer and application fees, and we have to resubmit in two years.

But I can walk into a gun store and buy a gun after filling out a federal form. That's nuts.

His stolen valor is bad enough. This adds insult to injury because he lied, when asked about his lies he spins absolutely crazy ass total nonsense explanations.

And why does it anger me? Because he actually thinks I am so damned stupid and dumb and ignorant that I will blindly just believe any nonsense he spews out. He actually thinks he can shit out some nonsense and I'll be like "oh ok I'll vote for him".

It pisses me off I can say "why did you lie to me about screwing my wife?" And they say "well my parking spot was taken so I had to park a few spots over" and thinking I'll just accept that as an answer and I'll be happy about it.

Oh, please, guy, if you were concerned with valor, you wouldn't be supporting a guy who dodged Vietnam with a fake medical excuse. (Hopefully, this will be the last election where 'How you avoided Vietnam" will be an issue.)

"Oh, you retired as a Master Sergeant and not a Sergeant Major" is hardly "Stolen Valor". The fact that he earned EITHER rank is damned impressive, and he achieved both. He just couldn't keep the higher rank due to qualification issues.

Sigh... Okay, here we go again.

Props to Law Enforcement, in that they execute 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year and there are only 1000 or so times it escalates to a fatal incident. So the cops really do get it right 99.998% of the time.

Of the 1000 times, they do use lethal force. Usually, the other guy has a gun or a knife.

But the times that are unacceptable—Sonia Massey, George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice—usually involve someone who had absolutely no business having a badge or a gun.

Now, one more point. A reason our cops are sometimes a little too trigger-happy is because we have an armed populace to start with. US cops shoot 1000 suspects a year. British cops are usually in single digits any given year. Most other industrialized nations are in low double digits.
Do you have stats on the armed populace committing crimes with legally-owned guns? Most shootings are of armed criminals who have obtained their guns illegally.

Do you have stats on the armed populace committing crimes with legally-owned guns? Most shootings are of armed criminals who have obtained their guns illegally.

Well, I wish I did, but because the NRA banned all gun studies, we really don't have that data, do we?

I know that most gun deaths are suicides, domestic violence and accidents. Very few are by gang members.

When Walz carried one, he was training as part of a unit in the field, preparing for war.

he was part of a "Well-regulated" militia, with a clear chain of command and task and purpose.

No reason why a school shooter should have such a weapon.
Walz speaks Mandarin.

Well, I wish I did, but because the NRA banned all gun studies, we really don't have that data, do we?

I know that most gun deaths are suicides, domestic violence and accidents. Very few are by gang members.
Armed robbery, assaults, mass shootings, drive by shootings…… rarely do you ever hear that any of them used a legal gun.

yes we do the NRA banned nothing

You know nothing you are stupid and a liar

Forum List

Back