Weirdest Movie Ever?

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
So we were watching Christopher Walken last night in the movie "Communion" (1989). This goes down as one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen! I actually could not make it through to the end and my wife fell asleep on it. It was AWFUL. Most of it made no sense and towards the end it got so silly and stupid I said I had enough.
1621340806255.png

What is the weirdest movie you've ever seen? I know one of the worst movies ever was "Howard the Duck" but Communion ranks right up there. This after so many good movies Walken has been in. This move also reminded me a bit of Roman Polanski's "The Tenant" (1976).

There is a movie called "A Serbian Movie" - which is often referred to as the sickest most disturbing movie ever made....

I saw it recently and now I know why.......

I'm a fan of the Indiana Jones franchise, but "Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" was just... stupid...

I watched a movie called Parallel on Amazon. It may not have been the weirdest movie I have ever seen, but it was strange. Started off well enough then descended into the abyss of inanity. It was about a mirror that took one to parallel universes.

Mother with Jennifer Lawrence. Extremely anti Christian movie. And a really bad movie. Critics loved it.

I had a friend in the military who loved "B" movies and brought to our ship the movie "Pink Flamingos" which was outright SICK. Don't watch it. That is unless you want to see someone eat dog feces. He also had a movie called "Make them Die Slowly." Another sicko B film.

So we were watching Christopher Walken last night in the movie "Communion" (1989). This goes down as one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen! I actually could not make it through to the end and my wife fell asleep on it. It was AWFUL. Most of it made no sense and towards the end it got so silly and stupid I said I had enough.
View attachment 490750
What is the weirdest movie you've ever seen? I know one of the worst movies ever was "Howard the Duck" but Communion ranks right up there. This after so many good movies Walken has been in. This move also reminded me a bit of Roman Polanski's "The Tenant" (1976).

Communion the movie sucked, but the book was actually pretty good.

Weirdest movie I've ever seen is probably The Human Centipede. Google it at your own risk...

"Last House on the Left" is a 1972 American exploitation horror film written, edited, and directed by Wes Craven and produced by Sean S. Cunningham and it is a fairly sick movie

Forum List

Back