🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome to the age of woke debates

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

San Fran is showing the country how democrats will soon fundamentally transform America, like Obama said they would years ago

During a political debate, woke protestors stormed the room and ended the debate shouting "No justice, no peace!!"

But instead of arresting the protestors, they just ended the debate

And really that is what the Left is all about, censorship, shouting people down, and ending all debate like the little fascists they are

But really, calling them fascists seems like an insult to fascists

These people are animals, but that is what happens when children are allowed to self-identify as animals I reckon. They are allowed to act like animals.

San Fran is showing the country how democrats will soon fundamentally transform America, like Obama said they would years ago

During a political debate, woke protestors stormed the room and ended the debate shouting "No justice, no peace!!"

But instead of arresting the protestors, they just ended the debate

And really that is what the Left is all about, censorship, shouting people down, and ending all debate like the little fascists they are

But really, calling them fascists seems like an insult to fascists

These people are animals, but that is what happens when children are allowed to self-identify as animals I reckon. They are allowed to act like animals.
God, this is fun! They may as well get their playacting spasms over with. It's going to get real soon.

15 days

I always had the policy of not rewarding bad behavior. My wife and I often shopped together, but if either of my boys threw a fit at the checkout line wanting that candy they saw, one of us would whisk him out of the store pronto and they were on time out once home.

These idiots are being rewarded for bad behavior. Shutting down the debates only teaches these children that throwing tantrums works.

What debates?....The dems are, by and large, are hiding in they're basements refusing to debate like that Hobbs woman in AZ.

In Arizona Governor's Race, a Question Looms: 'Where's Katie?'​

PHOENIX — The needling from Republicans began after Katie Hobbs, Arizona’s Democratic candidate for governor, refused to take part in the election-year ritual of a televised debate, saying that she did not want to give a platform to Kari Lake, her election-denying Republican rival.

880ea357a9b45cd1cf4dc0fb28aef38f

Kari Lake, the Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, with Virginia's Gov. Glenn Youngkin at a campaign rally in Tucson, Ariz., Oct. 19, 2022.

In Arizona Governor's Race, a Question Looms: 'Where's Katie?'

I mean "election denier" is all the ugly bitch can come-up with?

What debates?....The dems are, by and large, are hiding in they're basements refusing to debate like that Hobbs woman in AZ.

In Arizona Governor's Race, a Question Looms: 'Where's Katie?'​

PHOENIX — The needling from Republicans began after Katie Hobbs, Arizona’s Democratic candidate for governor, refused to take part in the election-year ritual of a televised debate, saying that she did not want to give a platform to Kari Lake, her election-denying Republican rival.

880ea357a9b45cd1cf4dc0fb28aef38f

Kari Lake, the Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, with Virginia's Gov. Glenn Youngkin at a campaign rally in Tucson, Ariz., Oct. 19, 2022.

In Arizona Governor's Race, a Question Looms: 'Where's Katie?'

I mean "election denier" is all the ugly bitch can come-up with?
I reckon debates that Leftists think they can't stop they simply don't show up for.

Makes senes.

Don't apologize! Offending leftist loons is good sport these days and should be done at every possible opportunity. It's fun!

That's because the liberals, progressives, and Democrats have become "The Establishment." Back in the old days, the left saw it as their sworn duty to "stick it to the man." Since then, they have become "The Establishment", while conservatism has become the "Counter-Culture."

Stick it to them good.

That's because the liberals, progressives, and Democrats have become "The Establishment." Back in the old days, the left saw it as their sworn duty to "stick it to the man." Since then, they have become "The Establishment", while conservatism has become the "Counter-Culture."

Stick it to them good.
Democrats used to stick it to the man, now they are sticking it to tax payers with higher taxes and massive inflation.

What greedy little bastards they are

That reminds me, I wonder how Nancy Pelosi's stocks are doing these days.

These people need to start getting hit. It's all they will understand.

They aren't rational or anything. That's why they just walk around changing catch phrases, yelling slogans, getting in people's faces and shouting them down, causing disruption and so on. They can lt bargain, reason or even have real individual thoughts. All they know how to do is bark and intimidate.

They can be reasoned with because to them it's purely "it's my way or no way". They need to just be slapped and arrested when it's warranted. Over and over and over again until they come to the realization no one cares about them and they will just simply go away.

Don't hate them, don't argue with them, don't get emotional. Just ignore them till they cross the line and then you smack em. They are just animals that only understand animal responses.

Forum List

Back