Well, You Think Your Toilets Are Safe? lol no....

And all of this time I thought it was just a ferret in my colon..............:ack-1:.....:scared1:

Rats are amazing creatures, they'll be the last critter on Earth to die off. But I don't see them getting into my sewer. ABS pipes are very thick so chewing through isn't likely and there's no real entry point. I think the big cities with a common sewage might be at risk.

Rats are amazing creatures, they'll be the last critter on Earth to die off. But I don't see them getting into my sewer. ABS pipes are very thick so chewing through isn't likely and there's no real entry point. I think the big cities with a common sewage might be at risk.

So why do you always crave cheese?

The roaches will be here long after the rats are gone.

I think they will fall into a symbiotic relationship eating each other.

Sad but true.

From roaches evolved liberals and when things get tough enough they'll simply revert.

Though.....given their current presidential contenders.....the end may be closer than one might otherwise think.

Forum List

Back