We're loved! Utah nearly least hated state in U.S.

Was just there passing through. Wonderful views
615E1D95-3062-4A42-BD7B-8AC2E22355EE.jpeg

items.[0].image.alt

SALT LAKE CITY —The Beehive State is nearly the least hated state in the U.S.
A new survey of the most hated states in the country by BestLife used data such as population increase/decrease and resident pride percentage to determine its rankings

When all the numbers were tallied, Utah has ranked the 49th least hated state in the good ole' U.S. of A.! Utah's hatred index was -290, which is the result of an algorithm that factored in all the data.

Only Idaho at No. 50 was hated less than Utah.

Pretty cool.
It's not that we don't hate you...honestly we all forgot you were out there... :smoke:

items.[0].image.alt

SALT LAKE CITY —The Beehive State is nearly the least hated state in the U.S.
A new survey of the most hated states in the country by BestLife used data such as population increase/decrease and resident pride percentage to determine its rankings

When all the numbers were tallied, Utah has ranked the 49th least hated state in the good ole' U.S. of A.! Utah's hatred index was -290, which is the result of an algorithm that factored in all the data.

Only Idaho at No. 50 was hated less than Utah.

Pretty cool.
Says New Mexico is the least friendly state........ We're so lovable, kind, generous and understanding. They can kiss our collective asses!!!!
:eusa_whistle:

Cool scenery. One day I would like to visit the National Parks there. Quite a difference from the large rock lined lakes of Voyageurs National Park in MN I am used to.
View attachment 405997
View attachment 405998
From a Rustic boat in campsite. This lake system is 65 miles long along the Canadian border.

Never been there. But it reminds me of Winona MN, which I think is actually prettier. North Shore for me is the favorite part of the state.

New Topics

Forum List

Back