What a stupid category!

Didnt the South take up arms against the government in order to keep their slaves ?

At least that had a happy ending.

That was easy to do because it was a specific number of states in the minority.
And the whole rest of the country supported winning the Civil War.
But if the government tried to abuse the 1st or 2nd amendment, then not only would the government be the minority, they also would not know who opposed them, shot them in the back at home, etc.
The government could never win such a fight.
That and destroying the citizenry defeats the purpose. A statist cannot rule a graveyard.

Didnt the South take up arms against the government in order to keep their slaves ?

At least that had a happy ending.

That was easy to do because it was a specific number of states in the minority.
And the whole rest of the country supported winning the Civil War.
But if the government tried to abuse the 1st or 2nd amendment, then not only would the government be the minority, they also would not know who opposed them, shot them in the back at home, etc.
The government could never win such a fight.
That and destroying the citizenry defeats the purpose. A statist cannot rule a graveyard.
It's not like Democrats really give a shit about that. They just want people unable to resist their tyranny.

Swalwell Suggests Nuking America if Gun Rights Supporters Were to Resist Gun Control Measures

Leftists would gladly rule over a graveyard. They have a long, long history of filling mass graves.

I have been from here to there. Of all the forums I have ever been to, this is the most stupid category I have ever seen listed. You know what is more important than the second amendment? The First Amendment! If this forum is like any other, the First Amendment is probably meaningless. No doubt they have many banned members around here. And whatever they had to say fell off the face of the earth. What a dangerous thing the second amendment is without a strong, pro-AMERICA First Amendment!
Well, how about you and I start a forum with a well-planned category system.

Forum List

Back