What are some of your favorite pop/rock songs all-time?

Step-by-step new kids on the block
new kids on the block?.....and you say you are black ops?.....lol...
From the waist down
huh?....
I believe he's referring to his "black like" anatomy below the waist, if you catch my drift.
He just wants a pic
yea, than i will post it here so we can all have a great laugh.....
Just want everybody to know Harry has been blowing up my inbox begging for a picture of Mr. big
Consider yourself a lucky man IF it IS worthy of that moniker. Myself, I was unluckily saddled with an "appendage" that has sometimes had ladies ask, "Is that ALL there is?" So, yes, very lucky indeed. Or another one I heard was, "Inchworm", which IS a complete misnomer, it's at LEAST 2-3 times that size!
i could hardly go swimming anywhere.....when ever i got out of the pool with the suit clinging to the body i got some looks at the crotch area with the outline of this monster.....its kind of embarrassing when all the woman who are there would give you the "grin"....
THAT must've been nice! I DO occasionally tell people that yes, I AM hung like a horse. A SEA horse, that is!
And thanks to Jitss, this thread has turned to talking about penises. But that's OK, why NOT? Music, penises, just part of life here on this mortal coil we call home.
hey Bluz? do you like any Dylan? I really don't like his voice. but I luv one song. The bestess. God on Our side. I think it's very profound.

Step-by-step new kids on the block
new kids on the block?.....and you say you are black ops?.....lol...
From the waist down
huh?....
I believe he's referring to his "black like" anatomy below the waist, if you catch my drift.
He just wants a pic
yea, than i will post it here so we can all have a great laugh.....
Just want everybody to know Harry has been blowing up my inbox begging for a picture of Mr. big
Consider yourself a lucky man IF it IS worthy of that moniker. Myself, I was unluckily saddled with an "appendage" that has sometimes had ladies ask, "Is that ALL there is?" So, yes, very lucky indeed. Or another one I heard was, "Inchworm", which IS a complete misnomer, it's at LEAST 2-3 times that size!
i could hardly go swimming anywhere.....when ever i got out of the pool with the suit clinging to the body i got some looks at the crotch area with the outline of this monster.....its kind of embarrassing when all the woman who are there would give you the "grin"....
THAT must've been nice! I DO occasionally tell people that yes, I AM hung like a horse. A SEA horse, that is!
And thanks to Jitss, this thread has turned to talking about penises. But that's OK, why NOT? Music, penises, just part of life here on this mortal coil we call home.
hey Bluz? do you like any Dylan? I really don't like his voice. but I luv one song. The bestess. God on Our side. I think it's very profound.
Hey, Cyndi. I like virtually ALL that Bob Dylan recorded. I always had a fondness for "Lay, Lady, Lay". But I also have a liking for his his gospel stuff. "Gotta Serve Somebody", is my favorite of these.

I love the Time Flies album from Huey Lewis and The News.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of my most favorite movie soundtracks is the one for the first Beverly Hills Cop film.

I love "Start Me Up", "Honky Tonk Woman", and "Brown Sugar" from the Rolling Stones.

God bless you and each remaining member always!!!

Holly

Pop music? EEEEEWWWWwwwwww ... :auiqs.jpg:

Behold, I am compelled to smite thee with lethal teenybop earworms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back