What are some of your favorite smells?

Hawaiian Gardenia...

View attachment 500596

Self Explanatory...

View attachment 500598
I have a 12" cast iron pan I love. I use it every day and call it my Magic Pan
monkrules, I will deny this little parable till my dying day... I also have an attachment to cast iron cookware... Most of my iron is either passed on from my mother or cast iron rescue, but I have one piece that I just purchased recently... This is the denying part... I gave $300.00 and change for a 5.5 qt. Dutch Oven... I call it my "Precious"...

Hawaiian Gardenia...

View attachment 500596

Self Explanatory...

View attachment 500598
I have a 12" cast iron pan I love. I use it every day and call it my Magic Pan
monkrules, I will deny this little parable till my dying day... I also have an attachment to cast iron cookware... Most of my iron is either passed on from my mother or cast iron rescue, but I have one piece that I just purchased recently... This is the denying part... I gave $300.00 and change for a 5.5 qt. Dutch Oven... I call it my "Precious"...

Great post. I won't take this thread further off topic.

But one day it would be fun to start a thread about cast iron for people who absolutely love it. Thanks for that cool story.

My favorite smell is something that happens every so often. I cant even explain it exactly. Once in a while this aroma drifts into my senses and it brings me back to a day when the love of my life and I were walking along the beach. Its a beachy salty type aroma. It makes my heart flutter as it brings me back to a time of perfect love. I hope to find that again. At the same time it breaks my heart and also makes my heart sing. I know that makes no sense.

Forum List

Back